- Brewer, P. (2009). Australia’s Export Promotion Program: Is It Effective? Australian Journal of Management, 34(1), 125-142.
- Collin,D, C.; Fransic, J.(2004). Impact of export promotion programs on frm
competencies, strategies and performance: the case of Canadian high-technology SMEs. International marketing review, v. 21, n. 4/5, p. 474-495.
- Dephillis, F., Petrillo, A. (2015). Key success factors for organizational innovation in the fashion industry, International Journal of Engineering Business Management, Volume 5, pp, 47-57.
- Farsijani, Hasan, Ghareh, M, Amin Bidokhty, A, A., Nik Sarsht, F. (2012). Explaining Strategic Empowerment Model for Exporting Small and Medium Enterprises. Strategic Management Studies, Volume 1, Issue 11, pp. 43-70 (Persian).
- Ghayyomiyaghroodi, S. (2014). Identification of the Enumeration Code for the Development of the Universities in the Global Classroom, The Eye of the Existing Industrial Industries, Bahar, No. 31, pp. 91-120. (Persian).
- Keshavarz, S, Esteri, A. (2016). Principles of World Class Management (in Enterprises and Countries), Tehran: Proceedings of Proceedings (Persian).
- Firoozjajian, A. A, Firoozghayyan, M, Hashemi Ptroudi, S. H, , Gholam Razzadeh, F. (2013). Application of Structural-Interpretative Modeling Technique in Tourism Studies (Analytic with a Pathological Approach), Journal of Tourism Planning and Development, 2010, No. 6, pp. 129-159. (Persian).
- Faisal, M., Banwet, D.K & Shankar, R. (2006). Supply Chain Risk Mitigation: Modelling the Enablers, Business Process Management, 12(4), 535-552.
- Glaser, B. G., & Strauss, A. L. (1967). The discovery of grounded theory: Strategies forqualitative research: Aldine de Gruyter.
- Hasan Gholipour, T, Aghazadeh, H. (2005). Strategic Planning for Small and Medium Enterprises. Journal of Management of Organizational Culture, Vol. 3, No. 1 - Successive No. 1053, pp. 5-44 (Persian).
- Kvale, S. (1996). InterViews—an introduction to qualitative research interviewing, Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage. 208.
- Kotorri, M, Krasniqi, B, A. (2018). Managerial Characteristics and Export Performance– Empirical Evidence from Kosovo, South East European Journal of Economics and Business, 13 (2), 32-48.
- Leonidou, L, C., Palihawadana, D., Theodosiou, (2011). National Export Promotion Programs as Drivers of Organizational Resources and Capabilities: Effects on Strategy, Competitive Advantage, and Performance. Journal of International Marketing, 19(2), 1-29.
- Motalebi Varkani, A, Taghipour, E, Ali Mohammadpour, A. (2017). Investigating the Effect of Management Information Systems on Production in the Global Class of Organizations with the Interaction of Organizational Productivity (Case Study: Safflower Holdings), Productivity Management, Vol. 11, No. 42, pp. 61-79. (Persian).
- Mosleh, A.m, Bahrainini Zadeh, M, Karimi Ghahfarakhi, S. (2016). The Effect of Strategic Directional Dimensions on Export Performance of Exporting Companies in Bushehr Province, Novin Marketing Research Quarterly, Year 6, Issue 4, Issue Number (23) Winter, pp. 125-140 (Persian).
- Mirghorbani Ganji, S.M. (2013). Examining barriers to non-oil exports and identifying export boosters. Managing the Intelligent Industry, Vol. 16, No. 10 (Successive 151), pp. 23-29. (Persian).
- Mashbaki, A &Khademi, A. A. (2012). The Role of Export Promotion Programs on Promoting Export Performance of Firms. Improvement of Management, 6, 3(17), pp.135-98. (Persian).
- Opolska, I, Proskina, L (2017). Sports Role In Economics, Proceedings of the 2017 International Conference Economic Science For Rural Development, No 45, Jelgava, LLU ESAF, 27-28 April 2017, pp. 322-329.
- Petrillo, A, De Felice, F, Zomparelli,F. (2018). Performance measurement for world-class manufacturing: a model for the Italian automotive industry. Journal Total Quality Management & Business Excellence, Published online: 22 Jan 2018.
- Pearce, J, Robinson, R (2001). Strategic Planning and Management, Translated by Sohrab Khalili Shourinini, Yadavar Book of Tehran Publishing, p. 195 (Persian).
- Rajaei, Y. Hossein, s. s. (2011). Use of Internet in University Sport Marketing in Iran, World Applied Sciences Journal, 12 (4), 503-508. (Persian).
- Scott, WA. (1955). Reliability of content analysis. Public Opin Quart. 19, 321-325.
- Singh M.D., Shankar R, Narain R, Agarwal, (2003). An interpretive structural modeling of knowledge management in engineering industries, Journal of Advances in Management Research, 1(1), 28 – 40.
- Huang J. J., Tzeng G. H., Ong C. S., (2005). Multidimensional data in multidimensional
scaling using the analytic network process, Pattern Recognition Letters, 26, 755–767.
Samiee,S, Chirapanda, (2019). International Marketing Strategy in Emerging-Market Exporting Firms, Journal of International Marketing, 27 (1), 20-37.
- Singer, T.O. & Czinkota M.R (1994). Factors Associated with Effective Use of Export Assistance, Journal of International Marketing, 2(1), 53-71.
- Seringhaus, F.H.R & Rosson, P.J. (1991). Export development and promotion and public organizations: The state – of – the - art", in seringhaus, F.H.R and Academic Publishers, Norwall, MA, 3-19.
- Shamsuddoha, A.K. & Yunus Ali, M. (2006). Mediated effects of export promotion programs on firm export performance, Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics, 18 (20), 93 – 110.
- Sanderson, K.; Harris, F.; Russel, S. & Chase, S. (2000). The economic benefit of sport: A Review, Business and Economic Research Ltd (BERL), aug.2000.
- Shekrchizadeh, A. R, Bakhtiari Nasrabadi, H, Alizadeh, P, A. (2013). The Effect of Strategic Planning of Intellectual Capital on Organizational Agility, 10th International Conference on Strategic Management, Tehran, Iran Strategic Management Association. (Persian).
- Theingi,T & Purchase, S. (2011). How exporters and intermediaries resources influence export performance. Ausralasian marketing journal, 19(2), 100-107.
- Vazifeh Doust, H, Zarin Negar, N. (2008). Intermediary Effects of Export Promotion Programs (EPP) on Export Performance of Companies. (FEP) Business Review, No. 33, Bahman and Esfand, pp. 3-13. (Persian).