1. Alirezaei, M., aldini, M. (2014). Investigating the relationship between leader-member exchanges of mental health according to the mediating variable of perception of rejection among the staff of Valiasr University of Rafsanjan. The Second International Conference on Management of Challenges and Solutions. In Persian
2. Arshadi, N., Zare, R., Piriaei, S. (2011). The mediating role of rejection perception in the workplace in the relationship between leader-member exchange with deviant behaviors and psychological well-being. Social Psychology Research, 3, 92-103. In Persian
3. Bastian, B., & Haslam, N. (2010). Excluded from humanity: The dehumanizing effects of social ostracism. Journal of experimental social psychology, 46(1), 107-113.
4. Coalter, F. (2007). A wider social role for sport: Who's keeping the score? Routledge.
5. Dehghan, A., Rashid, A. (2017). Youth delinquency and sports participation. Physiology and Management Research in Sport, 9 (4), 1-9.
6. Elling, A., & Claringbould, I. (2005). Mechanisms of inclusion and exclusion in the Dutch sports landscape: Who can and wants to belong. Sociology of Sport Journal, 22(4), 498-515.
7. Ferris, D. L., Brown, D. J., Berry, J. W., Lian, H., (2008). The development and validation of the workplace ostracism scale. Journal of Applied Psychology, 93 (6), 1348-1366.
8. He, Z., Liu, Z., Zhao, J., Elliott, R., & Zhang, D. (2019). Improving emotion regulation of social exclusion in depression-prone individuals: a tDCS study targeting right VLPFC. Psychological Medicine, 1-12.
9. Heidari, V. (2017). Factors reducing the social exclusion of rural women Case study: Rural women of Ardabil city. Journal of Women and Comprehensive Research, 8 (32), 185-204. In Persian
10. Hsieh, M. O., & Leung, P. (2019). Social exclusion experienced by older adults: Factors for designing healthcare settings in Taipei, Taiwan. Social work in health care, 58(4), 368-381.
11. Hylton, K., & Totten, M. (2001). Developing ‘sport for all’? Addressing inequality in sport. Sports development: Policy, process and practice, 37-65.
12. Khajehpour, N., Baharloo, M., Bashlideh, K. (2015). Investigating the Relationship between Exclusion in the Workplace and Some Occupational Outcomes: The Modifying Role of Psychological Capital. Social Psychology Research, 40 (3), 132-149. In Persian
13. Khajehpour, N., Bashlideh, K., Baharloo, M. (2015). The relationship between organizational rejection in the workplace and job performance, organizational citizenship behavior and intention to leave the job; the role of mediator of job satisfaction. Journal of Psychological Achievements, 4(24), 160-137. In Persian
14. Khaledifard, Ali Doost Ghahfarkhi, Mahmoudvand, Aghaei, Ahad, & Kaab Omir. (2018). Investigating the factors and barriers to participation in public and recreational sports in the Turkish, Kurdish and Lorraine provinces of Iran. New Approaches in Sports Management, 6 (20), 21-37.
15. Kim, J. (2020). Social Exclusion and Care in Underclass Japan: Attunement as Techniques of Belonging. Culture, Medicine, and Psychiatry, 1-22.
16. Levitas, R. (2004). Let's hear it for Humpty: social exclusion, the third way and cultural capital. Cultural trends, 13(2), 41-56
17. Masten, C. L., Eisenberger, N. I., Borofsky, L. A., Pfeifer, J. H., McNealy, K., Mazziotta, J. C., & Dapretto, M. (2009). Neural correlates of social exclusion during adolescence: understanding the distress of peer rejection. Social cognitive and affective neuroscience, 4(2), 143-157.
18. Nadi, M., Alsafi, M. (2013). The mediating role of the dimensions of job alienation in the relationship between individual-organizational fit and organizational citizenship behavior. Contemporary Psychology, 8(2), 94-81. In Persian
19. Peng, A. C., & Zeng, W. (2017). Workplace ostracism and deviant and helping behaviors: The moderating role of 360-degree feedback. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 38(6), 833-855
20. Robinson, S. L., O’Reilly, J., & Wang, W. (2013). Invisible at work: An integrated model of workplace ostracism. Journal of Management, 39(1), 203-231.
21. Sommer, K. L., & Rubin, Y. S. (2005). Role of social expectancies in cognitive and behavioral responses to social rejection. The social outcast: Ostracism, social exclusion, rejection, and bullying, 171, 172.
22. Tao, L., Zhifang, W., Haigang, W., & Songtao, T. (2010). A Study on Chinese Urban Residents’ Financial Exclusion: Empirical Evidence Based on Micro-Survey Data [J]. Economic Research Journal, 7, 15-30.
23. Taylor, P., Crow, I., & Nicholas, G. (1999). Demanding Physical Activity. London: Home Office.
24. Yazdanparast, Y., Almond, F. (2019). Prioritization of factors affecting team leaving sports in adolescents based on gender. Journal of Sport Psychology, 4 (1), 58-71. In persian