1. al-Jubouri, K. K., & Ibrahim, R. A. T. (2019). The efforts of AIbasariiyn scientists in the organization of ethics. Journal of historical and cultural studies, 10(34), 186-212.
2. AmirShahi, M., Shirazi, M., & Ghavami, S. (2011). Investigating the relationship between sellers' personal ethics philosophy and their ethical decision-making process. Journal of Improvement and Transformation Management, 63, 27-62. Persian.
3. Bazerman, M. H., & Sezer, O. (2016). Bounded awareness: Implications for ethical decision making. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 136, 95-105.
4. Bein, T., & Brodie, D. (2017). Understanding ethical decisions for patients on extracorporeal life support. Intensive Care Medicine, 43(10), 1510-1511.
5. Boxill, J. (2003). The Ethics of Competition, New Jersey: Black well Publisher.
6. Bridges, E. (2018), Executive ethical decisions initiating organizational culture and values. Journal of Service Theory and Practice, 28 (5), 576-608.
7. Carvalho, A. S., Pereira, S. M., Jácomo, A., Magalhães, S., Araújo, J., Hernández-Marrero, P., ... & Schatman, M. E. (2018). Ethical decision making in pain management: a conceptual framework. Journal of pain research, 11, 967.
8. Caswell, S.V., Gould, T.E. (2008). Individual moral philosophies and ethical-decision making of undergraduate athletic training education students and educators. J Athl Train, 43, 205-214.
9. Chen, A., Treviño, L. K., & Humphrey, S. E. (2020). Ethical champions, emotions, framing, and team ethical decision making. Journal of Applied Psychology, 105(3), 245.
10. Chobine, S. (2012). Psychology of Judgment, Tehran: Publications of the Research Institute of Physical Education and Sports Sciences. Persian.
11. Feezell R. Sport, play, and ethical reflection. Chicago: University of Illinois Press; 2004 Oct 22.
12. Ghorbani M. H., Amiri-Moghaddam M,, & Zareian H. (2019). Identification and Formulation of a Model of Ethical Values in Iranian Sport. Research on Educational Sport, 7 (17), 277-304. Persian.
13. Harriss, D. J., & Atkinson, G. (2011). Update–ethical standards in sport and exercise science research. International journal of sports medicine, 32(11), 819-821.
14. Jones, T. M. (1991). Ethical decision making by individuals in organizations: An issue-contingent model. Academy of management review, 16(2), 366-395.
15. Latta, G. F., Clottey, E., Dugan, M., & Chikeleze, M. (2020). Developing Ethical Leaders: Innovations in Promoting Ethical Decision-making, I sing Discretionary Power & Overcoming Immunity to Moral Integrity. Journal of Leadership, Accountability and Ethics, 17(2), 73-87.
16. Lehnert, K., Craft, J., Singh, N., & Park, Y. H. (2016). The human experience of ethics: A review of a decade of qualitative ethical decision‐making research. Business ethics: A European review, 25(4), 498-537.
17. Laurencio, F. J., LugoMatos, S., & Ramírez, F. F. (2019). Program for the formation and ethical-professional update of the sport referee. Revista Cultura Física y Deportes de Guantánamo, 9 (17), 1-11.
18. McCarrick, D., Brewer, G., Lyons, M., Pollet, T. V., & Neave, N. (2020). Referee height influences decision making in British football leagues. BMC psychology, 8(1), 1-10.
19. McManus, J. (2019). Ethical Considerations & the Practice of Tanking in Sport Management. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy, 13(2), 145-160.
20. Moghimi, M., & Ghafari, R. (2016). Ethics in government: ethnomatizing ethics in government organizations, Public Management Research, 9 (33), 35-59. In Persian.
21. Moore, Z.E. (2003). Ethical dilemmas in sport psychology: Discussion and recommendations for practice. Professional Psychology: Research and Practice, 34(6), 601–610.
22. Rabiee Mandejin, M.R. (2019). Model of the Role of Moral Tension in the Professional Athletes' Burnout. Sport Psychology Studies; 8(29), 137-50. Persian.
23. Sambala, E. Z., Cooper, S., & Manderson, L. (2020). Ubuntu as a framework for ethical decision making in Africa: Responding to epidemics. Ethics & Behavior, 30(1), 1-13.
24. Schwartz, M. S. (2016). Ethical decision-making theory: An integrated approach. Journal of Business Ethics, 139(4), 755-776.
25. Schwartz, M. S. (2017). Business ethics: An ethical decision-making approach. New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons.
26. Schweizer, G., Plessner, H., Kahlert, D., & Brand, R. (2011). A video-based training method for improving soccer referees’ intuitive decision-making skills. Journal of Applied Sport Psychology, 23(4), 429-442.
27. Tajbakhsh, A. (2014). A model for improving the level of sports ethics with an Islamic ethics approach. Pajoheshnameh Akhlagh, 7 (25), 45-68. Persian.
28. Trevino, L. K. (1986). Ethical decision making in organizations: A person-situation interactionist model. Academy of management Review, 11(3), 601-617.
29. Watson, J. C., Harris, B. S., & Baillie, P. (2020). Ethical Issues Impacting the Profession of Sport Psychology. New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons.
30. XU, D. M., & WANG, T. C. (2007). Discussion Sport Ethics of Referee Cultivation [J]. Journal of Huaibei Coal Industry Teachers College (Natural Science Edition), 4, 1-9.