1. Adams, K., Hean, S., Sturgis, P., & Clark, J. M. (2006). Investigating the factors influencing professional identity of first-year health and social care students. Learning in Health and Social Care, 5(2), 55–68
2. Adib,Y. Fathi Azar, A. Marandi Heidarloo, M. (2016). Professional Identity of Graduate Students, Curriculum Planning: A Phenomenological Study, Quarterly Journal of Qualitative Research in Curriculum, 1 (2), 72-42. In Persian
3. Bakhshayesh, A. Rezaei Moghadam, M. (2012). Relationship between religiosity and self-knowledge with the formation of identity, Journal of Knowledge; 20 (4), 117-132
4. Berger, J. L., & Lê Van, K. (2019). Teacher professional identity as multidimensional: mapping its components and examining their associations with general pedagogical beliefs. Educational Studies, 45(2), 163-181.
5. Brown, C., & Hartley, D. L. (1998). Athletic identity and career maturity of male college student athletes. International Journal of Sport Psychology, 29(1), 17-26.
6. Cabrita, T. M., Rosado, A. B., Leite, T. O., Serpa, S. O., & Sousa, P. M. (2014). The relationship between athletic identity and career decisions in athletes. Journal of Applied Sport Psychology, 26(4), 471-481.
7. Eason, C. M., Mazerolle, S. M., Denegar, C. R., Burton, L., & McGarry, J. (2018). Validation of the professional identity and values scale among an athletic trainer population. Journal of athletic training, 53(1), 72-79.
8. Hair Jr, J. F., Hult, G. T. M., Ringle, C., & Sarstedt, M. (2016). A primer on partial least squares structural equation modeling (PLS-SEM). New York , Sage publications.
9. Heerden, V. (2010). “Psychological and demographic correlates of athletic identity in elite South African swimmers”. Journal Psychology, 10, 422-478.
10. Hematinejad, M, Shafiei, Sh, Hajiabadi, M. (2016). A Comparative Study of the Athletic Identity of Iranian Professional League Handballists and their Leadership Behavior Based on Teamwork, Applied Research in Sport Management, 5 (2), 72-61. In Persian
11. Hetzel, D. J. (2004). Professional Athletes and Sports Teams: The Nexus of Their Identity Protection. Sports Law. J, 11, 141.
12. Houle, J. L., & Kluck, A. S. (2015). An examination of the relationship between athletic identity and career maturity in student-athletes. Journal of Clinical Sport Psychology, 9(1), 24-40.
13. Gustafsson, H., Martinent, G., Isoard-Gautheur, S., Hassmén, P., & Guillet-Descas, E. (2018). Performance based self-esteem and athlete-identity in athlete burnout: A person-centered approach. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 38, 56-60.
14. Jue, J., & Ha, J. H. (2018). The professional identity, career commitment and subjective well-being of art therapy students. The Arts in Psychotherapy, 57, 27-33.
15. Lally, P. S., & Kerr, G. A. (2005). The career planning, athletic identity, and student role identity of intercollegiate student athletes. Research quarterly for exercise and sport, 76(3), 275-285.
16. Litchfield, C., Kavanagh, E., Osborne, J., & Jones, I. (2018). Social media and the politics of gender, race and identity: the case of Serena Williams. European Journal for Sport and Society, 15(2), 154-170.
17. O’Shea, J., & McGrath, S. (2019). Contemporary factors shaping the professional identity of occupational therapy lecturers. British Journal of Occupational Therapy, 82(3), 186-194.
18. Sanders, G., & Stevinson, C. (2017). Associations between retirement reasons, chronic pain, athletic identity, and depressive symptoms among former professional footballers. European journal of sport science, 17(10), 1311-1318.
19. Soenens, B., Berzonsky, M. D., Dunkel, C. S., & Papini, D. R. (2011). The role of perceived parental dimensions and identification in late adolescents' identity processing styles. Identity, 11(3), 189-210.
20. Wang, X. Q., Zhu, J., He, X., Hu, Y. Y., Li, F., Liu, M. F., & Ye, B. (2019). Affective and cognitive empathy in pre-teachers with strong or weak professional identity: An ERP study. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, 13, 175.