1. Abolmani, Kh. Rostam Abadi, F. (2018). Comparison of psychological capital dimensions between female athletes and non-athletes. Journal of Health Research, 3 (2), 82-88. Persian
2. Adler, P. S., Kwon, S. W. (2002). “Social capital: Prospects for a new concept”Academy of Management Review, 27(1), pp: 17-40.
3. Bandura, A. (1991). Perceived self-efficacy in cognitive development and functioning. Educational Psychologist, 28(2), 117-148.
4. Bandura, A. (1995). Toward a psychology of human agency. Perspectives on Psychological Science, 1, 164-180.
5. Bandura, A. (2006). Guide for constructing self-efficacy scales. In F. Pajares & T. Urdan (Eds.), Self-efficacy beliefs of adolescents (pp. 307–337). Charlotte, NC: Information Age Publishing.
6. Bandura,Albert.(2012) "Cultivate self–efficacy for personal and organizational effectiveness". Handbook of principles of organization behavior.oxford,uk: Blachwell.pp.120-139.
7. Battalio, S. L., Huffman, S. E., & Jensen, M. P. (2020). Longitudinal associations between physical activity, anxiety, and depression in adults with long-term physical disabilities. Health Psychology, 39(6), 529.
8. Çulhacik, G. D., Durat, G., & Eren, N. (2020). Effects of activity groups, in which art activities are used, on resilience and related factors in families with disabled children. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care.
9. Daniel J. Brown.David Fletcher. (2017). Effects of Psychological and Psychosocial Interventions on Sport Performance: A Meta-Analysis. Sports Medicine. January 2017، Volume 47، Issue 1، pp 77–99
10. Doistua, J., Lazcano, I., & Madariaga, A. (2020). Self-Managed Leisure, Satisfaction, and Benefits Perceived by Disabled Youth in Northern Spain. Frontiers in Psychology, 11.
11. Heidari AR, Moshak R, Darvishi H. Comparison of self-efficacy, loneliness, fear of success, and life satisfaction between disabled and normal university students. Journal of Social Psychology (New Findings in Psychology). 2010; 4(10), 7-26. Persian
12. Heslington, York. (2009), what happens to people before and after disability? Focusing effects, lead effects, and adaptation in different areas of life. Social Science and Medicine, 69 (12), 1834-1844.7
13. Honey A, Emerson E, Llewellyn G, Kariuki M. Mental Health and Disability. In: JH Stone, M Blouin, editors. International Encyclopedia of Rehabilitation; 2010.54(6), 20-25
14. Kim, M., Do Kim, Y., & Lee, H. W. (2020). It is time to consider athletes’ well-being and performance satisfaction: The roles of authentic leadership and psychological capital. Sport Management Review. In Press.
15. Kim, M., Oja, B. D., Kim, H. S., & Chin, J. H. (2020). Developing student-athlete school satisfaction and psychological well-being: The effects of academic psychological capital and engagement. Journal of Sport Management, 34(4), 378-390.
16. Kim, Y. K. (2018). The Relationship among Estimated Intensity of Physical Activity, Stress Response and Positive Psychological Capital. Journal of Digital Convergence, 16(11), 581-588.
17. Lee, S., Lee, C., & an, J. (2020). Psycho-social correlates of leisure-time physical activity (LTPA) among older adults: a multivariate analysis. European Review of Aging and Physical Activity, 17(1), 1-7.
18. Lovett, E., Bloyce, D., & Smith, A. (2020). Delivering a sports participation legacy from the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games: evidence from sport development workers in Birmingham and their experiences of a double-bind. Leisure Studies, 1-14.
19. Mahtab, N. Ghafori, F. Sahabi, j. Yektayar, M. (2018). The role of sports and artistic activities in perceived well-being by presenting a conceptual model. Sports Psychology Studies, 8 (30), 1-22. Persian
20. Mirehie, M., & Gibson, H. J. (2020). Women’s participation in snow-sports and sense of well-being: a positive psychology approach. Journal of Leisure Research, 51(4), 397-415.
21. Minglu, L., Fang, F., Guanxi, L., Yuxiang, Z., Chaoqiong, D., & Xueqin, Z. (2020). Influencing factors and correlation of anxiety, psychological stress sources, and psychological capital among women pregnant with a second child in Guangdong and Shandong Province. Journal of affective disorders, 264, 115-122.
22. Riolli L, Savicki V, Richards J. Psychological Capital as a Buffer to Student Stress. PSYCH, 2012; 3(12),1202-1207. doi:10.4236/psych.2012.312A178
23. Salamati P, Abollhassani F, Shariati B, Kamali M. Family education: Main strategy for community based rehabilitation. Rehabilitation. 2007; 7(3): 20-25. Persian
24. Santisi, G., Lodi, E., Magnano, P., Zarbo, R., & Zammitti, A. (2020). Relationship between Psychological Capital and Quality of Life: The Role of Courage. Sustainability, 12(13), 5238.
25. Schütz, L. M., & Schultheiss, O. C. (2020). Implicit Motives, Laterality, Sports Participation and Competition in Gymnasts. Frontiers in Psychology, 11, 900.
26. Sertaç Erciş. (2018). Effects of Physical Fitness and Mental Hardness on the Performance of Elite Male Basketball Players. Journal of Education and Training Studies, 6(9a)
27. Steinbrink, K. M., Berger, E. S., & Kuckertz, A. (2020). Top athletes’ psychological characteristics and their potential for entrepreneurship. International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, 16(3), 859-878.
28. Suseno, Y., & Gengatharen, D. (2018). The role of human capital, psychological capital, social capital and leadership capital in building an athlete's global brand image. International Journal of Sport Management and Marketing, 18(6), 515-534.
29. tazegül, ünsal.(2017). The relationship between personal characteristics and body satisfaction disabled athletes. European Journal of Social Sciences Studies. Volume 2, Issue 1, 2017
30. Tu, H. M. (2020). Does active leisure participation promote psychological capital through peer support in economically disadvantaged children? Plops one, 15(6), e0234143.
31. ünsal tazegül.(2017). The determination of the relationship between narcissism and positive thinking levels of physical disabled athletes. European Journal of Social Sciences Studies, 2(1)
32. Yang, H., Wen, X., & Xu, F. (2020). The Influence of Positive Emotion and Sports Hope on Pre-Competition State Anxiety in Martial Arts Players. Frontiers in Psychology, 11.
33. Yilmaz, A., Kirimoglu, H., & Mirze, F. (2020). Examining the Sports Participation Motivation Levels of Physically Disabled and Hearing Impaired Athletes. International Journal of Applied Exercise Physiology, 9(3), 55-65.
34. Ye, X., Ren, S., Li, X., & Wang, Z. (2020). The mediating role of psychological capital between perceived management commitment and safety behavior. Journal of safety research, 72, 29-40.
35. Younas, S., Tahir, F., Sabih, F., Hussain, R., Hassan, A., Sohail, M., ... & Tanvir, M. (2020). Psychological capital and mental health: empirical exploration in perspective of gender. Int J Sci Res, 76.
36. Kiyal, M., Naderinasab, M., Majedi, N. (2020). Presenting the Model of Psychological Components Affecting the Participation of Veterans and Disabled in Sport Activities. Sport Psychology Studies. -. doi: 10.22089/spsyj.2020.8128.1883
37. Vakili Tanha, M. Ahmadi, S, Soleimani, M. (2020). Identify and develop a model of motivations for sports participation of veterans and the disabled. Sports Psychology Studies, 8 (30), 143-160
38. Tian, F., Shu, Q., Cui, Q., Wang, L., Liu, C., & Wu, H. (2020). The Mediating Role of Psychological Capital in the Relationship Between Occupational Stress and Fatigue: A Cross-Sectional Study Among 1,104 Chinese Physicians. Frontiers in Public Health, 8.
39. Gujar, N. M., & Ali, A. (2019). Effects of psychological capital and self-esteem on emotional and behavioral problems among adolescents. Journal of Mental Health and Human Behaviour, 24(2), 85.
40. Malm, C., Jakobsson, J., & Isaksson, A. (2019). Physical Activity and Sports—Real Health Benefits: A Review with Insight into the Public Health of Sweden. Sports, 7(5), 127.