1. Abbasi, A., Aghaei, A., & Moghadam, H. E. (2019). Effectiveness of metacognitive therapy on resiliency in the people with generalized anxiety. Journal of psychologicalscience, 18(78), 691-698.
2. Brown, H. E., Lafferty, M. E., & Triggs, C. (2015). In the face of adversity: Resiliency in winter sport athletes. Science & Sports, 30(5), e105-e117.
3. Callesen, P., Reeves, D., Heal, C., & Wells, A. (2020). Metacognitive therapy versus cognitive Behaviour therapy in Adults with Major Depression: A parallel Single-Blind Randomised trial. Scientific Reports, 10(1), 1-10.
4. Chamani, R., Dokaneifard, F., & Rezaei, R. (2019). The effectiveness of semantic therapy training on psychological resilience and psychological well-being of mourning women. Shenakht journal of psychology & psychiatry, 6(4), 26-36. In Persian
5. Chamani, R., Dekanei, F., Rezaei, R. (2019). The effectiveness of semantic therapy training on resilience and psychological well-being of women with experience of mourning, psychology and psychiatry, 4 (25), 26-26. In Persian
6. Dana, D., Soltan, N., & Fathizadan, A. (2019). The Effectiveness of Communication Skills Training on the Resilience and Exercise SelfEfficacy of Adolescent Athletes. Journal of Sport Psychology Studies, 26; Pp: 91-106. In Persian.
7. Ellis, L. M. (2018). Athlete resilience training (ART) program: an evidence based intervention to improve resilience in collegiate golfers after performance failure a manual for coaches and athletes (Doctoral dissertation), California State University.
8. Frankl, V. E. (1966). Logotherapy and existential analysis—a review. American Journal of Psychotherapy, 20(2), 252-260.
9. Galli, N. A. (2005). Bouncing back from adversity: An investigation of resilience in sport (Doctoral dissertation, Miami University).
10. God-fearing, enlightened; Abbasi, Lily and Shahangian, Seyedeh Shohreh (2013). The effect of Wells metacognitive therapy on controlling obsessive thoughts and increasing the adaptability of an obsessive-compulsive disorder. Cognitive Science News. (15) 3, 29-37. In Persian
11. Golshan, A., Zargham Hajebi, M., & Sobhi Gharamaleki, N. (2020). The effect of Logotherapy group training on changes of depression, self-esteem and intimacy attitudes in physically disabled women. Biquarterly Iranian Journal of Health Psychology, 2(2), 101-112.
12. Jokel, R. (2019). Generalization (but not maintenance) of treatment gains from semantic therapy may differ by primary progressive aphasia variant. Evidence-Based Communication Assessment and Intervention, 13(4), 187-190.
13. Khorrami, M., Atashpour, S. H., & Arefi, M. (2020). Comparison of the Effectiveness of Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy and Metacognitive Therapy on Psychological Well-Being, Mental Vitality and Resilience among Mothers of Children with Cerebral Palsy. Journal of North Khorasan University of Medical Sciences, 12(1), 63-72.
14. Lee, G. C., & Park, K. J. (2020). The Effect of Integrative Art Therapy Using Semantic Therapy on the Meaning of Life of New Fire Officials. Journal of the Korean Society of Industry Convergence, 23(1), 1-8.
15. Love, S., Kannis-Dymand, L., & Lovell, G. P. (2019). Metacognitions and mindfulness in athletes: An investigation on the determinants of flow. Journal of Clinical Sport Psychology, 13(4), 686-703.
16. Moses, L.J., & Baird, J.A.(2002).Metacognition. In R.A. Wilson & F.C. Keil (Eds.), The MIT encyclopedia of the cognitive sciences. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press.
17. Popolo, R., MacBeth, A., Canfora, F., Rebecchi, D., Toselli, C., Salvatore, G., & Dimaggio, G. (2019). Metacognitive Interpersonal Therapy in group (MIT‐G) for young adults with personality disorders: A pilot randomized controlled trial. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice, 92(3), 342-358.
18. Shamsi Poor, P., & Bahrami, H. (). Comparison of sports self-regulation and metacognitive beliefs in athletes with three different skill levels, Sport Psychology Studies, 16, 81-98. In Persian
19. Sarkar, M., & Hilton, N. K. (2020). Psychological Resilience in Olympic Medal–Winning Coaches: A Longitudinal Qualitative Study. International Sport Coaching Journal, 7(2), 209-219.
20. Shareh, H., & Asgharkhah, E. (2016). The Effectiveness of Group Metacognitive Therapy on Metacognitive Components and Resiliency of Women with Multiple Sclerosis. Iranian Journal of Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology, 22(1), 3-16.
21. Taghipour, E & Rasouli, R. (2008). The effect of group therapy on reducing depression and improving the meaning of life for elderly women living in nursing homes. Journal of Applied Psychology. second year. 4 (8), 685- 673. In Persian
22. Tavighi, M., Khalatbari, J., Ghorbanshiroodi, S., & Rahmani, M. A. (2020). Comparison of the effectiveness of Metacognitive Therapy and its Techniques, and acceptance and commitment therapy on the mind wandering adolescent. Journal of Research in Behavioural Sciences, 17(4), 652-666. In Persian
23. Walker, C. (2019). Increasing Resilience in Athletes. Masters of Education, Goucher College.
24. Wells, A.(2001).Panic disorder in association with relaxation-induced-anxiety:An attentional training approach to treatment.Behavior Therapy, 21, 273-280.
25. Wells, A., & King, P. (2006). Metacognitive therapy for generalized anxiety disorder: An open trial. Journal of behavior therapy and experimental psychiatry, 37(3), 206-212.
26. Yukelson, D., & Weinberg, R. (2016). Team resiliency in sport: Research to practice. In R. J. Schinke, K. R. McGannon, & B. Smith (Eds.), Routledge international handbook of sport psychology (p. 547–558). Routledge/Taylor & Francis Group.