1. Association, of American Psychiatric. (2013). Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders: Dsm-5. Available at: http://dsm.psychiatryonline.org/book.aspx?bookid=556 (Accessed: 2 January 2018).
2. Badami, R., Nezakatalhosseini, M., Rajabi, F., & Jafari, M. (2014). The effect of body mass index on fundamental motor skills in six-year-old children of Isfahan city. Journal of Motor Learning and Movement, 6(3), 397-414. doi: 10.22059/jmlm.2014.51876
3. Bahram, M.E., Assarian, F., Atoof, F., Taghadosi, M., Akkasheh, N., & Akkasheh, G. (2014). Effect of a 12-week interval running program on female primary school students with ADHD. Journal of Kashan University of Medical Sciences, 18(2), 151-158.
4. Bahrami, A. (2012). The effectiveness of ball and non-ball games on improvement of attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder in the 9-11-year-old male students in arak. Arak Medical University Journal, 15(5), 1-9.
5. Bakhshipour, E., Rahnama, N., Sourtiji, H., Skandari, Z., & Izadi Najafabadi, S. (2013). Comparing the effects of an aerobic exercise program and group-based play therapy on the balance of children with attention deficit hyperactive disorder (ADHD). Journal of Research in Rehabilitation Sciences, 9(2), 161-170.
6. Barenberg, J., Berse, T., & Dutke, S. (2011). Executive functions in learning processes: Do they benefit from physical activity? Educational Research Review, 6(3), 208-222.
7. Barkley, R.A. (1997). Behavioral inhibition, sustained attention, and executive functions: Constructing a unifying theory of ADHD. Psychological bulletin, 121(1), 65-94.
8. Barkley, R.A. (2014). Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder: A handbook for diagnosis and treatment, New York: Guilford Publications.
9. Best, J.R. (2010). Effects of physical activity on children’s executive function: Contributions of experimental research on aerobic exercise. Developmental Review, 30(4), 331-351.
10. Bressel, E., Yonker, J.C., Kras, J., & Heath, E.M. (2007). Comparison of static and dynamic balance in female collegiate soccer, basketball, and gymnastics athletes. Journal of athletic training, 42(1), 42-46.
11. Brisswalter, J., Collardeau, M., & René, A. (2002). Effects of acute physical exercise characteristics on cognitive performance. Sports medicine, 32(9), 555-566.
12. Buderath, P., Gärtner, K., Frings, M., Christiansen, H., Schoch, B., Konczak, J., . . . Timmann, D. (2009). Postural and gait performance in children with attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder. Gait & posture, 29(2), 249-254.
13. Cerrillo‐ Urbina, A., García ‐Hermoso, A., Sánchez‐López, M., Pardo‐Guijarro, M.J., Santos Gómez, J., & Martínez‐Vizcaíno, V. (2015). The effects of physical exercise in children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: A systematic review and meta‐analysis of randomized control trials. Child: care, health and development, 41(6), 779-788.
14. Cug, M. (2012). Effects of swiss ball training on knee joint reposition sense, core strength and dynamic balance in sedentary collegiate students. (Doctoral dissertation, MIDDLE EAST TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY) Cite seer.
15. Dalvand, M.H., & Elahi, T. (2012). Working memory performance in children with mathematical disability. Journal of Behavioral Sciences, 6(3), 213-220.
16. Emck, C., Bosscher, R., Beek, P., & Doreleijers, T. (2009). Gross motor performance and self‐perceived motor competence in children with emotional, behavioral, and pervasive developmental disorders: A review. Developmental medicine & child neurology, 51(7), 501-517.
17. Fabiano, G.A., Chacko, A., Pelham, W.E., Robb, J., Walker, K.S., Wymbs, F., . . . Visweswaraiah, H. (2009). A comparison of behavioral parent training programs for fathers of children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. Behavior Therapy, 40(2), 190-204.
18. Feng, L., Cheng, J., & Wang, Y. (2007). Motor coordination function of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (review). Beijing da xue xue bao. Yi xue ban= Journal of Peking University. Health sciences, 39(3), 333-336.
19. Fliers, E., Rommelse, N., Vermeulen, S., Altink, M., Buschgens, C., Faraone, S., . . . Buitelaar, J. (2008). Motor coordination problems in children and adolescents with adhd rated by parents and teachers: Effects of age and gender. Journal of Neural Transmission, 115(2), 211-220.
20. Ghanizadeh, A. (2008). Distribution of symptoms of attention deficit - hyperactivity disorder in schoolchildren of Shiraz, south of iran. Archives of Iranian Medicine, 11(6), 618-624.
21. Givi, H.G., Narimani, M., & Mahmoodi, H. (2012). The effectiveness of cognition-promoting software on executive functions, response inhibition and working memory of children with dyslexia and attention deficit/ hyperactivity. Journal of Learning Disabilities, 1(2), 98-115. doi: jld-1-2-91-1-6
22. Harvey, W.J., Reid, G., Grizenko, N., Mbekou, V., Ter-Stepanian, M., & Joober, R. (2007). Fundamental movement skills and children with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder: Peer comparisons and stimulant effects. Journal of abnormal child psychology, 35(5), 871-882.
23. Hickey, G., & Fricker, P. (1999). Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, CNS stimulants and sport. Sports medicine, 27(1), 11-21.
24. Janatian, S., Nouri, A., Shafti, A., Molavi, H., & Samavatyan, H. (2009). Effectiveness of play therapy on the bases of cognitive behavior approach on severity of symptoms of attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) among primary school male students aged 9-11. Journal of Research in Behavioral Sciences, 6(2), 109-118.
25. Kessels, R.P., van den Berg, E., Ruis, C., & Brands, A.M. (2008). The backward span of the corsi block-tapping task and its association with the WAIS-III-digit span. Assessment, 15(4), 426-434.
26. Kiluk, B.D., Weden, S., & Culotta, V.P. (2009). Sport participation and anxiety in children with ADHD. Journal of Attention Disorders, 12(6), 499-506.
27. Kim, S.M., Hyun, G.J., Jung, T.-W., Son, Y.D., Cho, I.-H., Kee, B.S., & Han, D.H. (2017). Balance deficit and brain connectivity in children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. Psychiatry investigation, 14(4), 452-457.
28. Kosari, S., Keyhani, f., Hemayat talab, R., & arabameri, e. (2012). Effect of a selected physical activity program on the development of motor skills in attention deficit /hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and autism (HFA) children. Journal of Motor Learning and Movement, 4(2), 45-60. doi: 10.22059/jmlm.2012.28985
29. Meyer, A., & Sagvolden, T. (2006). Fine motor skills in South African children with symptoms of ADHD: Influence of subtype, gender, age, and hand dominance. Behavioral and Brain Functions, 2(1), 33-45.
30. Moheb, N., Amiri, S., & Behravesh, A. (2013). The effectiveness of short time structured play therapy on attention –deficit hyperactivity disorder in pre-school children (six years). Journal of Instruction and Evaluation, 6(22), 27-43.
31. Pan, C.-Y., Tsai, C.-L., & Chu, C.-H. (2009). Fundamental movement skills in children diagnosed with autism spectrum disorders and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Journal of autism and developmental disorders, 39(12), 1694-1705.
32. Pan, C. Y., Tsai, C. L., Chu, C. H., Sung, M. C., Huang, C. Y., & Ma, W. Y. (2019). Effects of physical exercise intervention on motor skills and executive functions in children with ADHD: A pilot study. Journal of attention disorders, 23(4), 384-397.
33. Pelham, W.E., & Bender, M.E. (1982). Peer relationships in hyperactive children: Description and treatment. Advances in Learning & Behavioral Disabilities, 1, 365-436.
34. Robinson, L.E., & Goodway, J.D. (2009). Instructional climates in preschool children who are at-risk. Part i: Object-control skill development. Research quarterly for exercise and sport, 80(3), 533-542.
35. Shaffer, R.J., Jacokes, L.E., Cassily, J.F., Greenspan, S.I., Tuchman, R.F., & Stemmer, P.J. (2001). Effect of interactive metronome® training on children with ADHD. American Journal of Occupational Therapy, 55(2), 155-162.
36. Shelton, T.L., & Barkley, R.A. (1994). Critical issues in the assessment of attention deficit disorders in children. Topics in Language Disorders, 14(4), 26-41.
37. Shiels, K., & Hawk, L.W. (2010). Self-regulation in ADHD: The role of error processing. Clinical psychology review, 30(8), 951-961.
38. Shoushtari, M., Malekpour, M., Abaei, A., & Ahromi, R. (2011). Effectiveness of early interventions based on attention games on the rate attention of preschool children with attention deficit-hyperactivity/impulsivity disorder. Journal of Clinical Psychology, 3(3), 17-27. doi: 10.22075/jcp.2017.2059
39. Smith, A.L., Hoza, B., Linnea, K., McQuade, J.D., Tomb, M., Vaughn, A.J., . . . Hook, H. (2013). Pilot physical activity intervention reduces severity of ADHD symptoms in young children. Journal of attention disorders, 17(1), 70-82.
40. Strong, W.B., Malina, R.M., Blimkie, C.J., Daniels, S.R., Dishman, R.K., Gutin, B., . . . Pivarnik, J.M. (2005). Evidence based physical activity for school-age youth. The Journal of pediatrics, 146(6), 732-737.
41. Travis, F., Grosswald, S., & Stixrud, W. (2011). ADHD, brain functioning, and transcendental meditation practice. Mind & Brain, the Journal of Psychiatry, 2(1), 73-81.
42. Watemberg, N., Waiserberg, N., Zuk, L., & Lerman‐Sagie, T. (2007). Developmental coordination disorder in children with attention‐deficit–hyperactivity disorder and physical therapy intervention. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 49(12), 920-925.
43. Weber, W., Vander Stoep, A., McCarty, R.L., Weiss, N.S., Biederman, J., & McClellan, J. (2008). Hypericum perforatum (St John's wort) for attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder in children and adolescents: A randomized controlled trial. Jama, 299(22), 2633-2641.
44. Westerberg, H. (2004). Working memory: Development, disorders and training, Stockholm: Karolinska University Press.
45. Wigal, T., Greenhill, L., Chuang, S., McGOUGH, J., Vitiello, B., Skrobala, A., . . . Kollins, S. (2006). Safety and tolerability of methylphenidate in preschool children with ADHD. Journal of the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, 45(11), 1294-1303.
46. Young, S., & Myanthi Amarasinghe, J. (2010). Practitioner review: Non‐pharmacological treatments for ADHD: A lifespan approach. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 51(2), 116-133.
47. Ziereis, S., & Jansen, P. (2015). Effects of physical activity on executive function and motor performance in children with ADHD. Research in developmental disabilities, 38, 181-191.