1. Bandura, A. (1977). Social Learning Theory. New York: General Learning Press.
2. Bandura, A. (1986). Social Foundations of Thought and Action: A Social Cognitive Theory. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall.
3. Bandura, A. (1997). Self-Efficacy: The Exercise of Control. New York: W. H. Freeman.
4. Bandura, A. (2001). Guidelines for Constructing Self-Efficacy Scales. Palo Alto, CA: Stanford University.
5. Boardley, I. D., Kavussanu, M., & Ring, C. (2008). Athletes’ perceptions of coaching effectiveness and athlete-related outcomes in rugby union: An investigation based on the coaching efficacy model. The Sport Psychologist, 22, 269-287.
6. Chase, M. A., Ewing, M. E., Lirgg, C. D., & George, T. R. (1994). The effects of equipment modification on children's self-efficacy and basketball shooting performance. Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport, 65, 159-168.
7. Chase, M. A., Hayashi, S., & Feltz, D. L. (1999). Sources of coaching efficacy: The coaches’ perspectives. Unpublished manuscript. Michigan State University. USA.
8. Denham, C. H., & Michael, J. J. (1981). Teacher sense of efficacy: A definition and a model for further research. Educational Research Quarterly, 5, 39–63.
9. Feltz, D. L., Chase, M. A., Moritz, S. E., & Sullivan, P. J. (1999). A conceptual model of coaching efficacy: Preliminary investigation and instrument development. Journal of Educational Psychology, 91(4), 765-776.
10. Feltz, D. L., & Lirgg, C. D. (1998). Perceived team and player efficacy in hockey. Journal of Applied Psychology, 83, 557–564.
11. Feltz, D. L., & Lirgg, C. D. (2001). Self-efficacy beliefs of athletes, teams, and coaches. In R. N. Singer, H. A. Hausenblas, & C. Janelle (Eds.), Handbook of Sport Psychology (2nd ed., pp. 340-361). New York: John Wiley & Sonss.
12. Haslam, A. S. (2001). Psychology in Organizations. London: SAGE Publications.
13. Heuzé, J. P., Bosselut, G., & Thomas, J. P. (2007). Should the coaches of elite female handball teams focus on collective efficacy or group cohesion? The Sport Psychologist, 21, 383-399.
14. Horn, T. S. (2002). Coaching effectiveness in the sports domain. In T. S. Horn (Ed.), Advances in Sport Psychology (2nd ed., pp. 309–354). Champaign, IL: Human Kineticss.
15. Hu, L., & Bentler, P. M. (1999). Cutoff criteria for fit indexes in covariance structure analysis: Conventional criteria versus new alternatives. Structural Equation Modeling, 6, 1-55.
16. Katz-Navon, T. Y., & Erez, M. (2005). When collective- and self-efficacy affect team performance: The role of task interdependence. Small Group Research, 36(4), 437-465.
17.Khameh-Seifi, A. (2010). The relationships of selected psychological, physiological, and perceptual-motor variables with elite adult fencers' performance. (Master Thesis), Islamic Azad University - Tehran Sciences and Research Branch. Inn Persian.
18. Kozub, S. A., & McDonnell, J. F. (2000). Exploring the relationship between cohesion and collective efficacy in rugby. Journal of Sport Behavior, 23(2), 120-130.
19. Krueger, N. F. (2003). The cognitive psychology of entrepreneurship. In Z. J. Acs & D. B. Audretsch (Eds.), Handbook of Entrepreneurship Research: An Interdisciplinary Approach (pp. 105-140). New York: Springerr.
20. Llewellyn, D. L., Sanchez, X., Asghar, A., & Jones, l. (2008). Self-efficacy, risk taking, and performance in rock climbing. Personality and Individual Differences, 45, 75-81.
21. Malete, L., & Feltz, D. L. (2000). The effect of a coaching education program on coaching efficacy. The Sport Psychologist, 14(4), 207-215.
22. Marcos, F. M. L., Miguel, P. A. S., Oliva, D. S., & Calvo, T. G. (2010). Interactive effects of team cohesion on perceived efficacy in semi-professional sport. Journal of Sports Science and Medicine, 9, 320-325.
23. Moradi-Chaleshtari, M. R., Kozechian, H., Ehsani, M., & Jafari, A. (2006). The relationship of coaching leadership style with players' group cohesion in pro league basketball teams. Harakat Journal, 29, 5-16. In Persian.
24. Moritz, S. E. (1998). The effect of task type on the relationship between efficacy beliefs and performance. (Doctoral Dissertation), Michigan State University, East Lansing, USAA.
25. Moritz, S. E., Feltz, D. L., Fahrbach, K. R., & Mack, D. E. (2000). The relation of self efficacy measures to sport performance: A meta-analytic review. Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport, 71, 280-294.
26. Myers, N. D., Feltz, D. L., & Short, S. (2004). Collective efficacy and team performance: a longitudinal study of collegiate football teams. Group Dynamics, 8(2), 126-138.
27. Myers, N. D., Vargas-Tonsing, T. M., & Feltz, D. L. (2005). Coaching efficacy in intercollegiate coaches: sources, coaching behavior, and team variables. Psychology of Sport & Exercise, 6, 129-143.
28. Rahmani, Z. (2011). The effect of emotional intelligence on self-efficacy in sport coaches. (Master Thesis), Islamic Azad University - Tehran Central Branch. In Persiann.
29. Ramezan, M. (2011). The relationship of coaching efficacy, collective efficacy, group cohesion and organizational citizenship behavior in pro league volleyball teams. (Master Thesis), Islamic Azad University - Tehran Central Branch. Inn Persian.
30. Riggs, M. L., & Knight, P. A. (1994). The impact of perceived group success-failure on motivational beliefs and attitudes: A causal model. Journal of Applied Psychology, 79, 755-766.
31. Sherer, M., & Adams, C. H. (1983). Construct validation of the Self-Efficacy Scale. Psychological Reports, 53, 899–902.
32. Sherer, M., Maddux, J. E., Mercandante, B., Prentice-Dunn, S., Jacobs, B., & Rogers, R. W. (1982). The self-efficacy scale: Construction and validation. Psychological Reports, 51, 663-671.
33. Short, S. E., Sullivan, P., & Feltz, D. L. (2005). Development and preliminary validation of the collective efficacy questionnaire for Sports. Measurement in Physical Education and Exercise Science, 9(3), 181–202.
34. Taghi, H. (2010). The relationship of coaching efficacy with collective efficacy and group cohesion in proleague and division I male football teams. (Master Thesis), Islamic Azad University - Tehran Sciences and Research Branch. Inn Persian.
35. Turner, J., & Oakes, P. (1986). The significance of the social identity concept for social psychology with reference to individualism, interactionism and social influence. British Journal of Social Psychology, 27(3), 237–252.
36. Vaghefi, E. (2012). The relationship of self-efficacy and coping skills with table tennis players' perforrmance. (Master Thesis), Islamic Azad University - Tehran Central Branch. In Persiann.
37. Vancouver, J. B., More, K. M., & Yoder, R. J. (2008). Self-efficacy and resource allocation: support for a nonmonotonic, discontinuous model. Journal of Applied Psychology, 93(1), 35-47.
38. Vargas-Tonsing, T. M., Warner, A. L., & Feltz, D. L. (2003). The predictability of coaching efficacy on team efficacy and player efficacy in volleyball. Journal of Sport Behavior, 26(4), 396-409.
39. Watson, C. B., & Chemers, M. M. (1998). The rise of shared perceptions: A multilevel analysis of collective efficacy. Paper presented at the Organizational Behavior Division for the Academy of Management Meeting, San Diego, CA.
40. Watson, C. B., Chemers, M. M., & Preiser, N. (2001). Collective efficacy: A multilevel analysis. Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin, 27, 1057–1068.
41. Yeo, G. B., & Neal, A. (2006). An examination of the dynamic relationship between self-efficacy and performance across levels of analysis and levels of specificity. Journal of Applied Psychology, 91(5), 1088-1101.
42. Zaccaro, S. J., Blair, V., Peterson, C., & Zazanis, M. (1995). Collective efficacy. In J. E. Maddux (Ed.), Self-Efficacy, Adaptation and Adjustment: Theory, Research, and Application (pp. 308-330). New York: Plenumm.