- Ghalkhani M, Heirani A, Tadibi V. Comparison of effects of variety combination of physical, observational training and mental imaginary on immediate and late retention of badminton high serve. Journal of Motor Development and Learning. 2011; 4(8): 99-113. (In Persian).
- Vogt S, Thomaschke R. From visuo-motor interactions to imitation learning: Behavioural and brain imaging studies. J Of Spor Scie. 2007; 25(5): 497-517.
- Rohbanfard H, Proteau L. Learning through observation: A combination of expert and novice models favors learning. Experimental Brain Research. 2011; 215(3-4): 183-97. (In Persian).
- Bandura A. Social foundations of thought and action: A social cognitive theory. Prentice-Hall, Inc; 1986.
- Blandin Y, Lhuisset L, Proteau L. Cognitive processes underlying observational learning of motor skills. The Quarterly Journal of Experimental Psychology Section A: Human Experimental Psychology. 1999; 52(4): 957-79.
- Lago-Rodriguez A, Lopez-Alonso V, Fernandez-del-Olmo M. Mirror neuron system and observational learning: Behavioral and neurophysiological evidence. Behavioural Brain Research. 2013; (248): 104-13.
- McCullagh P, Weiss, M R. Modeling: Considerations for motor skill performance and psychological responses. In R. N. Singer, H. A. Hausenblas, & C. M. Janelle (Eds.), Handbook of Sport Psychology. (2nd ed). New York: Wiley; 2011. Pp. 205-38.
- Shea CH, Wright D L, Wulf G, Whitacre C. Physical and observational practice affords unique learning opportunities. J Motor Behav. 2000; 32(1): 27‐ 36.
- Hashemy M, Shamshiri S, Doostan M, Yazdani S, Bagheri S. The effect of different scheduling methods of observation and practice on form and accuracy learning of a discrete skill among none-beginner people. Appli Scie Repo. 2013; 3(2): 110-5. (In Persian).
- Hatami F. Effect of model’s level of expertise on acquisition and retention of volleyball serve. Master Disseration. Tehran: Shahid Beheshti University; Physical Education and Sport Science Faculty; 2003. (In Persian).
- Wulf G, Shea CH. Principles derived from the study of simple skills do not generalize to complex skill learning. Psychon Bull Rev. 2002; 9(2): 185-211.
- Mokhtari P, Shojaie M, Dana A. The effect of observational practice on learning of high badminton serve with emphasis on self-efficiency mediator. Harekat. 2009; (32): 117-31. (In Persian).
- Maslovat D, Hodges N J, Krigolson O E, Handy T C. Observational practice benefits are limited to perceptual improvements in the acquisition of a novel coordination skill. Exp Brain Res. 2010; 204(1): 119-30.
- Dana A, Fallah Z, Rezai R, Jahani H. The effects of an observational practice period on learning of valley badminton service. Australian J of Basic and Appl scie. 2011; 5(11): 1112-6. (In Persian).
- Bernardi N F, Darainy M, Bricolo E, Ostry D J. Observing motor learning produces somatosensory change. Journal of Neurophysiology. 2013; 110(8): 180410.
- Frey SH, Gerry V E. Modulation of neural activity during observational learning of actions and their sequential orders. J Neurosci. 2006; 26(51): 13194-201.
- Magill R A. Motor learning and control: Concepts and applications. )9th ed(. New York: McGraw-Hill; 2011.
- Pfann K D, Hoffman D S, Gottlieb G L, Strick P L, Corcos D M. Common principles underlying the control of rapid, single degree-of-freedom movements at different joints. Exp Brain Res. 1998; 118(1): 35-51.
- Wulf G, Shea C, Lewthwaite R. Motor skill learning and performance: A review of influential factors. Medical Education. 2010; 44(1): 75-84.
- Thoroughman K A, Shadmehr R. Electromyographic correlates of learning an internal model of reaching movements. J of Neurosci. 1999; 19(19): 8573–88.
- Osu R, Franklin D W, Kato H, Gomi H, Domen K, Yoshioka T, et al. Short-and long-term changes in joint co-contraction associated with motor learning as revealed from surface EMG. J Neurophysiol. 2002; 88(2): 991–1004.
- Schmidt R A, Lee T D. Motor control and learning, a behavioral emphasis. (4th ed). Human kinetics; Champaign, Illinois; 2011. Ch 11. Pp450-51.
- Gribble P L, Ostry D J. Independent coactivation of shoulder and elbow muscles. Exp Brain Res. 1998; 123(3): 355-60.
- Darainy M, Ostry D J. Muscle co-contraction following dynamics learning. Exp Brain Res. 2008; 190(2): 153–63.
- Nezakatalhosseini M, Bahram A, Frokhi A. The effect of self-determine feedback on generalize motor program and parameter learning through physical and observational practices. J of Sport Management and Action Behavior. 2012; 2(10): 25-40. (In Persian).
- Elsner B, Hommel B. Effect anticipation and action control. J of Experimental Psych: Hum Percep and Per. 2001; 27(1): 229–40.
27. Rodríguez A L, Cheeran B, Koch G, Hortobágyi T, Fernandez-del-Olmo M. The role of mirror neurons in observational motor learning: An integrative review. Europ J of Hum Mov. 2014; (32): 82-103