- Ahmadi.A. (2007). Privatization obstacles and problems from the perspective of the field of sports clubs and private sport centers in Urmia city. Master's thesis. Urmia University. (Persian)
- Ali doost Ghahfarokhi ,A, Jalali Farahani M. (2010). Analysis of the phenomenon of switching coaches football in the Premier League. Olympic publication. 51: 47-59. (Persian)
- Ali doost Ghahfarokhi ,A,(2010). Analysis of the barriers to implementing the general policies of Article 44 of the Islamic Republic of Iran in professional sports. Ph.D. Thesis. Faculty of Physical Education and Sport Sciences, Tehran University. (Persian)
- Aqajani H, Yadollahi c, kiakjori.K. (2008). provide a conceptual model of management challenge for the implementation of Article 44 of the Constitution. The conference monitoring the implementation of the general policies of Article 44 of the constitution. Tehran. GIO. 40-6. (Persian)
- Askarian F. Faraji Dana A. Goudarzi, M. A. Jafari. (2005). Economic situation of the sports industry in Iran during the years 1377 and 1380. Journal of Harekat. 24: 25-44. (Persian)
- Azar. A. (2009). Functional decision making. Third edition. Tehran. Negah Danesh Publications. 15-45. (Persian)
- Baroncelli, A., & Lago, U. (2006). Italian football. Journal of Sports Economics, 7(1): 13-28.
- Barros, C. P. (2006). The financial crisis in portuguese football. Journal of Sport Economics, 7(1): 96-104.
- Behkish ,M. (2002). Iran's economy in the context of globalization. First Edition. Tehran. Nashr Ney publication.30-5. (Persian)
10. Chian, S.Y. (2002). A Gp – AHP method for solving group decision –making fuzzy AHP problems. Computer and Operations Research, 29(14): 1969-2001.
- Deldar, A.(2012). Evaluation of economic barriers privatization and private sector participation in professional league football. Master's thesis. Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences of Allameh Tabatabai University. (Persian)
- Elahi.(2008). Islamic Republic of Iran football industry barriers and economic development strategies. doctoral dissertation. Faculty of Physical Education and Sport Sciences, Tehran University. (Persian)
- Esfandiari ,A. Dasht Bozorgi, Z. Mohammadi, Z. Rahmati,P.(2008). Comparative Study on Privatization in some countries of the world. The conference monitoring the implementation of the general policies of Article 44 of the constitution. GIO, Tehran. 23-8. (Persian)
- Gharekhani ,h. (2010). Evaluation of the barriers for the development of the privatization of football clubs. Ph.D. Thesis. Faculty of Humanities, Tarbiat Modarres University. (Persian)
- Jackson, R. (2001). Sport administration manual. Switzerland; Hurford Enterprises. First edition. 121.
- Javan, A. (2007). Analysis of Structural, Planning and Budget of private sport clubs of Urmia city. master thesis. Urmia University. (Persian)
- Keen, M. P. A. (2009). English football and its governance. All party parliamentary football group. Report. Retrieved from: http://www.e-comlaw.com/world-sports-law-report/article_template.asp?Contents=Yes&from=wslr&ID=1141.
- Khabiri ,M. Elahi A. (2005). Comparison of professional football clubs according to criteria UEFA and selected club of Japan, South Korea, UAE and Turkey. Research in Sport Sciences. 8: 15-35. (Persian)
- Khorshidi,A. (2006). Football in the management of clubs. Research projects. Parliament of Islamic Council. Research Center. 8628 numbering plan. (Persian)
- Khorshidi,A. (2009). The basic problems of physical education and sport by emphasizing the Fourth Development Plan and the proposal for the fifth program progress and justice. Parliament of Islamic Council. Research Center. 9960numbering plan. (Persian)
- Moradi ,G. (2009). The role of economic obstacles in attracting foreign investment in football. First International Conference on Science and Football. Aban. Tehran. 56-61. (Persian)
- Moradi Chaleshtori ,G, Moradi, M . Norouzian Ghahfarokhi,C, Jafari,A. (2013). Evaluation of economic barriers affecting foreign investment in the football industry IRI Journal of Sport Management. 17: 129-47. (Persian)
- Morrow, S. (1999). The new business of football: Accountability and finance in football. UK, Basingstoke: Macmillan. First edition. 121.
- Padash, D. Soltan Hussein,I. Khabiri M & Fathi, S. (2009). Identifying and prioritizing management and executive affecting privatization in sport clubs using AHP. International Conference on Science and Football. national football academy. 16-20.
- Ramezani,R. (2007). Research Economics and Finance Sports: Football Case Study. Research projects. Published in Physical Education Organization, the National Office of of sports management and development.
- Smith, S. J. (1997). Football, its values, finances and reputation. Informepara la Football Association. report to the football Association by Sir John Smith. Retrieved from: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Football-its-values-finances-reputation/dp/B001OJQQ0Y
- Tavakoli,S. Noorbakhsh, M. (2008). Human identify obstacles to privatization and implementation of the general policies of Article 44 of the constitution of the Islamic Republic of Iran and provide appropriate solutions. The conference monitoring the implementation of the general policies of Article 44 of the constitution. Tehran. GIO. 29-34. (Persian)
- Van de Walle, N. (1989). Privatization in developing countries: A reviews of the issues. World Development, 17(5): 601-13.