- Amirtash, AM., Sobhaninezhad, M., & Abedi, A. (2006). 'Comparison of social development among the athlete and non-athlete junior high school boys', Olympic Journal, 14(2): 53-62.
- Armstrong, S., & Oomen-Early J. (2009). 'Social connectedness, self-esteem, and depression symptomatology among collegiate athletes versus nonathletes'. Journal of American College Health, 57(5): 521-26.
- Assis, M. R., Silva, L. E., Alves, A. M., Pessanha, A. P., Valim, V., Feldman, D., & et al. (2006). 'A randomized controlled trial of deep water running: clinical effectiveness of aquatic exercise to treat fibromyalgia', Arthritis Care & Research, 55(1): 57-65.
- Bovard, R. S. (2008). 'Risk behaviors in high school and college sport', Current sports medicine reports, 7(6): 359-66.
- Carek, P. J., Laibstain, S. E., & Carek, S. M (2011). 'Exercise for the treatment of depression and anxiety', The International Journal of Psychiatry in Medicine, 41(1): 15-28.
- Diehl, K., Thiel, A., Zipfel, S., Mayer, J., Litaker, D. G., & Schneider, S. (2012). 'How healthy is the behavior of young athletes? A systematic literature review and meta-analyses', Journal of sports science & medicine, 11(2): 201-220.
- Donohue, B., Covassin, T., Lancer, K., Dickens, Y., Miller, A., Hash, A., & Genet, J. (2004). 'Examination of psychiatric symptoms in student athletes', The Journal of general psychology, 131(1): 29-35.
- Esfahani, N. (2002). 'The effect of sport activities on mental health, body, sleep disorder, disorder in social efficiency and depression among Al-Zahra university students', Harakat Journal, 12: 75-86.
- Eyigor, S., Karapolat, H., & Durmaz, B. (2007). 'Effects of a group-based exercise program on the physical performance, muscle strength and quality of life in older women', Archives of Gerontology and Geriatrics, 45(3): 259-71.
10. Hoseini, R., Arazi, H., Roohi, S., & Moradiani, H. (2014). 'Effect of Circuit Resistance Exercise with Different Intensity on Psychological and Mood States of Athlete Students', Zahedan Journal of Research in Medical Sciences, 16(9): 97-105.
11. Hoseinzadeh, D., & Shoghi, B. (2013). The Relationship between Physical Function and General Health with Academic Achievement. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 84, 1212-1216.
12. Ishii, N., & Osaka, S. (2010). 'Physical education and the degree of stress', Journal of Human Kinetics, 24: 87-92.
13. Kushan, M., & Behnam Vashani, H. R. (2002). 'Prevalence of some behavioral disorders and familial factors affecting primary schoolers in Sabzevar', Journal of Sabzevar University of Medical Sciences, 8(4): 40-46.
14. Nili Ahmadabady, Z., Hoseini, R, & Hoseini, M. (2014). 'A comparison mental health, physical symptoms, anxiety and seeping disorders and disorders in social function among male and female athletes and non-athletes students', Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports 8:51-56.
15. Nourbakhsh, P. (2005). 'A comparison of the mental health of female athletes in individual and team sports in the fifth Iranian college students, Olympiad games in the year of 2000 in Tehran, Iran', Research on Sport Science, 2(5): 107-120.
16. Opdenacker, J., Boen, F., De Bourdeaudhuij, I., & Auweele, Y. V. (2008). 'Explaining the psychological effects of a sustainable lifestyle physical activity intervention among rural women', Mental Health and Physical Activity, 1(2): 74-81.
17. Parker, S. J., Strath, S. J., & Swartz, A. M. (2008). 'Physical activity measurement in older adults: relationships with mental health', Journal of aging and physical activity, 16(4): 369-380.
18. Richardson, C. R., Faulkner, G., McDevitt, J., Skrinar, G. S., Hutchinson, D. S., & Piette, J. D. (2005). 'Integrating physical activity into mental health services for persons with serious mental illness', Psychiatric services, 56(3), Pp: 324-31.
19. Rutter, M. (1967). 'A children's behaviour questionnaire for completion by teachers: preliminary findings', Child Psychology & Psychiatry & Allied Disciplines. J Child Psychol Psychiatry, 8(1), Pp: 1–11.
20. Saberi, H. (2008). 'The epideminology of behavioral and effective disorders amongst the primary level students'. Andisheh va Raftar (Applied Psychology), 2(8): 19- 34.
21. Shabani-Bahar, G. R., Erfani, N. A., & Hadipour, M. (2007). 'The comparison and relational study on personality traits and the degree of aggression among athletes of selected sports in Hamedan province in 2006', Research on Sport Science, 4(14): 99-112.
22. Shariati, M., & Bakhtiari, S. (2011). 'Comparison of personality characteristics athlete and non-athlete student, Islamic Azad University of Ahvaz', Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 30: 2312-15.
23. Sharpe, T., Brown, M., & Crider, K. (1995). 'The effects of a sportsmanship curriculum intervention on generalized positive social behavior of urban elementary school students', Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis, 28(4): 401-16.
24. Sheikhi, S., Peymanizad, H., Yadolazadeh, A., & Karbalaei, M. (2012). 'Comparison of behavioral disorders of female athletes and non-athletes in Zahedan secondary schools', European Journal of Experimental Biology, 2(6): 2372-77.
25. Ströhle, A. (2009). 'Physical activity, exercise, depression and anxiety disorders', Journal of neural transmission, 116(6): 777-84.
26. Tariq, M., Kanaujia, S., Ali, A., Yadav, N. K., & Nawaz, A. (2014). 'A Comparative Study of Mental Health Between Physical Education and Non Physical Education Students', Indian Journal of Environment & Development, 4(1): 42-50.
27. Vickers, K. S., Nies, M. A., Patten, C. A., R. Dierkhising, R., & Smith, S. A. (2006). 'Patients with diabetes and depression may need additional support for exercise', American journal of health behavior, 30(4): 353-62.
- 28. Weber, W., Stoep, A. V., McCarty, R. L., Weiss, N. S., Biederman, J., & McClellan, J (2008). 'Hypericum perforatum (St John's wort) for attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder in children and adolescents: a randomized controlled trial', Jama, 299(22): 2633-41.
29. Yeganeh, T., & Hosein Khanzad, A. A. (2012). 'Comparative study of behavioral problems of athlete and non-athlete children', Scientific J Kurdistan University of Medical Sciences, 17(4): 17-29.
30. Zadehmohammadi, A., Malek Khosravi, G., Sadrossat, S. J., &, Birashk, B. (2006). 'The effect of active music therapy in reducing behavioral problems of orphan children and adolescents in residential centers', Journal of Psychology, 10(2): 222-231.
31. Zycinska, J. (2008). Effects of volunteering on the physical and mental health of older adults: Does the type of volunteer work matter? European Psychiatry, 23, S298-S299.
32. (Zycinska, 2008)(Armstrong & Oomen-Early, 2009)(Assis et al., 2006)(Bovard, 2008)(Carek, Laibstain, & Carek, 2011)(Diehl et al., 2012)(Donohue et al., 2004)(Esfahani, 2002)(Eyigor, Karapolat, & Durmaz, 2007)(Hoseini, Arazi, Roohi, & Moradiani, 2014)(Ishii & Osaka, 2010)(Kooshan & Behnam Vashani, 2002)(Hoseinzadeh & Shoghi, 2013; NOURBAKHSH, 2005; Opdenacker, Boen, De Bourdeaudhuij, & Auweele, 2008; Parker, Strath, & Swartz, 2008; Richardson et al., 2014; Rutter, 1967; SABERI, 2008; SHABANI, ERFANI, & HADIPOUR, 2007; Shariati & Bakhtiari, 2011; Sharpe, Brown, & Crider, 1995; Sheikhi, Peymanizad, Yadolazadeh, & Karbalaei, 2012; Ströhle, 2009; Tariq, 2015; Vickers, Nies, Patten, Dierkhising, & Smith, 2006; Weber et al., 2008; Yeganeh & Hosein Khanzad, 2012; ZADEHMOHAMMADI, MALEK, SADROSSAT, & BIRASHK, 2006; Zahra, Rastegar, & Mahri, 2014; Zycinska, 2008)