- Amlakian, P., Amiri, M., & Taheri, E. (2020). The mediating role of psychological hardiness in the relationship between spiritual well-
being and religious commitment with the vitality in people with substance abuse disorder. Mental Health, 22(1), 21-30. (In Persian).
- Chen, Y. H., Lin, L. C., Chuang, L. L., & Chen, M. L. (2017). The relationship of physiopsychosocial factors and spiritual well‐being in elderly residents: Implications for evidence‐based practice. Worldviews on Evidence‐Based Nursing, 14(6), 484-491.
- Cotton, S. P., Levine, E. G., Fitzpatrick, C. M., Dold, K. H., & Targ, E. (1999). Exploring the relationships among spiritual well-being, quality of life, and psychological adjustment in women with breast cancer. Psycho-Oncology, 8(5), 429-438.
- Daniel J. L., & Jardon R. C. (2015). The relationship between individual spirituality, organizational commitment and individual innovative behavior. Management Research & Practice, 7(1), 5-13.
- Davis II, R. H. (2009). The Protestant ethic in student-athletes and non-student-athletes. Texas A&M University-Kingsville.
- Dehshiri, G. H., Najafi, M., Sohrabi, F., & Targhi Jah, S. (2014). Developing and validating the Spiritual Well-being Questionnaire among students. Psychological Studies, 9(4), 73-98.
- Deshpande, A. (2012). Workplace spirituality, organizational learning capabilities and mass customization: an integrated framework. International Journal of Business & Management, 7(5), 3-18.
- Gabana, N. T., D’Addario, A., Luzzeri, M., Soendergaard, S., & Wong, Y. J. (2019). Examining the relationships between gratitude and spiritual and religious identification among collegiate athletes. Journal of Clinical Sport Psychology, 1(aop), 1-29.
- GanjKhanlo, J. (2013). The relationship between organizational spirituality and competition mood among sport and youth officers of Zanjan province (Unpublished master's thesis in Sport Management). University of Tehran, Tehran.
- Gibbons, P. (2001). Spituality at work: A pre-theoritical overview (Unpublished master's thesis). Birnbeck College, University of London.
- Hawks, S. R., Hull, M. L., Thalman, R. L., & Richins, P. M. (1995). Review of spiritual health: definition, role, and intervention strategies in health promotion. American Journal of Health Promotion, 9(5), 371-378.
- Heintzman, P. (2020). Empirical research on leisure and spiritual well-being: conceptualisation, measurement and findings. Leisure Studies, 39(1), 146-155.
- Hungelmann, J., Kenkel-Rossi, E., Klassen, L., & Stollenwerk, R. M. (1985). Spiritual well-being in older adults: Harmonious interconnectedness. Journal of Religion & Health, 24(2), 147-153.
- Kinjerski, V. M. & Skrypnek Berna J. (2004). Defining spirit at work: Finding common ground. Journal of Organizational Change Management, 17(1), 26-42.
- Livingston, J. (2020). Competitive youth athletes: Are they choosing between God and sports? International Journal of Children's Spirituality, 25(1), 51-63.
- Mahtab, N., Ghafori, F., Sahabi, J., & Yektyar, M. (2020). The role of sport and art activities in subjective well-being with offording conceptual model. Sport Psychology Studies, 8(30), 1-22.
- Moghimi, S., & Rahbar, A. (2009). Organizational spirituality and its impact on employee creativity. Journal of Ethics in Science and Technology, 3(4), 22-25.
- Mozafari, F., AminShakori, F., & Heydarnia, A. (2015). The relationship between students' spiritual health and happiness. Iranian Journal of Health Education and Health Promotion, 2(2), 97-108. (In Persian).
- Nia, H. S., Sharif, S. P., Boyle, C., Yaghoobzadeh, A., Tahmasbi, B., Rassool, G. H., ..., & Soleimani, M. A. (2018). The factor structure of the spiritual well-being scale in veterans experienced chemical weapon exposure. Journal of Religion and Health, 57(2), 596-608.
- Nite, C., & Singer, J. N. (2014). Organizational factors that contribute to the spiritual development of college athletes: A case study of a religious university. Journal for the Study of Sports and Athletes in Education, 8(1), 1-18.
- Oglesby, L. W. (2018). The relationship between spiritual well-being and burnout in collegiate athletic trainers (Doctoral Dissertation). Bylor University.
- Oliviera, A. (2004). The place of spirituality in organizational theory. Electronic Journal of Business Ethics and Organization Studies, 9(2), 17-21.
- Ridnour, H., & Hammermeister, J. (2008). Spiritual well-being and its influence on athletic coping profiles. Journal of Sport Behavior, 31(1), 81-92.
- Roychowdhury, D. (2019). Spiritual well-being in sport and exercise psychology. SAGE Open, 9(1), 2158244019837460.
- Soleimani, M. A., Sharif, S. P., Yaghoobzadeh, A., Sheikhi, M. R., Panarello, B., & Win, M. T. M. (2019). Spiritual well-being and moral distress among Iranian nurses. Nursing Ethics, 26(4), 1101-1113. (In Persian).
- Thompson, W. (2000). Can you train people to be spiritual? Training & Development, 54(12), 273-279.
- Tavel, P., Sandora, J., Furstova, J., Lacev, A., Husek, V., Puzova, Z., ..., & Malinakova, K. (2020). Czech version of the Spiritual Well-Being Scale: Evaluation and psychometric properties. Psychological Reports, 0033294119898117.