1. Abbas Ali Zadeh, M. (2008). Investigating the Relationship of Cultural Intelligence with Succeeding Motivation. Master's Thesis, Islamic Azad University, Tehran-center Branch. In Persian
2. Alavi, K., Modarres Gharavi, M., Amin-Yazdi, S. A., & Salehi Fadardi, J. (2011). Effectiveness of group dialectical behavior therapy (based on core mindfulness, distress tolerance and emotion regulation components) on depressive symptoms in university students. Journal of fundamentals of mental health, 13(2), 124-135. In Persian
3. Ang, S., Van Dvne, L., and Ng, K. Y. (2004). “The measurement of cultural intelligence”. Academy of management meetings symposium on cultural intelligence in the 21th century, New Orleans .
4. Ansari, M. I., Reza, R., & Mahdi, S. (2012). Analysis the relationship between cultural intelligence and transformational leadership (the case of managers at the trade office). International Journal of Business and Social Science, 3(14), 252-261.
5. Bakhshipour, R. A., Mahmood Alilou, M., & Irani, S. (2008). The Comparison of Personality Traits, Personality Disorders, and Problem-solving Strategies in Self-introduced Addicts and Normal Population. Iranian journal of psychiatry & clinical psychology, 14(3), 289-297. In Persian
6. Barna, I., & Barna, O. (2014). The effectiveness of school-based violence prevention programs for reducing aggressive behaviour. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 137, 88-92.
7. Courakis, N. (1998). Football violence: Not only a British problem. European journal on criminal policy and research, 6(2), 293-302.
8. Crapanzano, V. (2003). Reflections on hope as a category of social and psychological analysis. Cultural Anthropology, 18(1), 3-32.
9. Ekhtiari, H., Safaei, H., Esmaeeli Djavid, G., Atefvahid, M. K., Edalati, H., Mokri, A. (2008). Reliability and validity of persian versions of Eysenck, Barratt, Dickman and Zuckerman questionnaires in assessing risky and impulsive behaviors. Iranian journal of psychiatry & clinical psychology, 14(3), 326-336. In Persian
10. Eskandari, H., & Bojani, A. (2012). Study of factors affecting violence from the viewpoint of Tabriz Tractor football team fans in the premier league of Iran during the 2011-2012 season. First National Conference on Physical Education and Sport Sciences. Islamic Azad University, Najaf Abad. In Persian
11. Farrington, D. P., Gaffney, H., & Ttofi, M. M. (2017). Systematic reviews of explanatory risk factors for violence, offending, and delinquency. Aggression and violent behavior, 33, 24-36.
12. Feizi, s., Montazeri, A., Andam, R., & Hamidi, M. (2017). Analysis of the relationship between cultural intelligence and achievement motivation of sport event volunteers. Journal of applied research in sport management, 6(1), 11-20. In Persian
13. Gholami Torkesaluye, s., & Heydarinejad, S. (2015). Study of Affecting Factors leading to Aggression from the Viewpoint of Football Fans in Ahwaz. Journal of sport management studies, 7(28), 121-134. In Persian
14. Glicksohn, J., Naor-Ziv, R., & Leshem, R. (2018). Developmental Pathways to Disruptive, Impulse-control, and Conduct Disorders. Academic Press, 12(8), 183-208.
15. Hamidi, M., Andam, R., & Faizi, S. (2013). The study of dimensions of cultural intelligence in volunteers for sport. Journal of sport management, 5(3), 5-20. In Persian
16. Harrington, J, A. (1968). "Soccer Hooliganism". Bristol: John Wright.
17. Jalali, O; Gholizadeh, M.R; Taghibiglou, NA; Tarasy, Z. (2012). A survey on violence in soccer spectators of Tehran city and the ways decreasing it. International Journal of Basic Sciences & Applied Research, 1(1), 22-25.
18. Kamphuis, J., & Lancel, M. (2015). The interrelations between sleep, anger, and loss of aggression control. Sleep and affect, 25(12), 247-271.
19. Kazemi, M. (2008). Investigating the Relationship between Cultural Intelligence and the Performance of the Employees of the Society of Al-Mustafa Al-Alamieh. Master's thesis, University of Tehran. In Persian
20. Keykhosrovani, M., dehghani, A., dehghani, Y. (2017). The Causal Relation of Self-Regulation and Moral Intelligence with Addiction Potential through the Mediating Role of Sensation-Seeking among Female Students. Journal of research on addiction, 11(43), 226-249. In Persian
21. Lemarié, L., Bellavance, F., & Chebat, J. C. (2019). Regulatory focus, time perspective, locus of control and sensation seeking as predictors of risky driving behaviors. Accident Analysis & Prevention, 127, 19-27.
22. Mahvi Shirazi, M. (2008). The validity, reliability and standardization of Zuckerman's Sensation-Seeking scale with changes depending on culture. Scientific two-monthly of Shahed University, 15(28), 35-48. In Persian
23. Marsh, P. (1977). "Football Hooliganism: fact or fiction?" British Journal of law and society, 2, 256-259.
24. Massah, O., HoseinSabet, F., Doostian, Y., A’zami, Y., & Farhoudian, A. (2014). The Role of Sensation-Seeking and Coping Strategies in Predicting Addiction Potential among Students. Practice In Clinical Psychology, 2 (3), 200- 206.
25. Momtazi, S. (2002). Family and addiction. Zanjan: Mehdis. In Persian
26. Ng, K. Y., Van Dyne, L., Ang, S., & Ryan, A. M. (2012). Cultural intelligence: A review, reflections, and recommendations for future research. Conducting multinational research: Applying organizational psychology in the workplace, 29-58.
27. Ostrowsky, M. K. (2014). The social psychology of alcohol use and violent behavior among sports spectators. Aggression and violent behavior, 19(4), 303-310.
28. Paknejad, M., & Darani, K. (2009). Violent behaviors of football fans and its psychosocial factors. Journal of Motor Learning and Movement, 3, 117-142. In Persian
29. Ramezani Nejad, R., Rahmati, M. M., Hematinejad, M., & Azadan, M. (2012). Factor analysis of variables of aggression in spectators from the viewpoint of Iranian football referees. Journal of research in sports sciences, 4(13), 201-214. In Persian
30. Ramirez, A. R. (2010). Impact of cultural intelligence level on conflict resolution ability: A conceptual model and research proposal. Emerging Leadership Journeys, 3(1), 42-56.
31. Reguieg, S. (2014). Conflict resolution skills and cultural intelligence: Exploring relationships and antecedents. Master thesis, Alliant International University.
32. Roberts, V., Sojo, V., & Grant, F. (2019). Organisational factors and non-accidental violence in sport: A systematic review. Sport Management Review. In press, corrected proof, Available online 4 April 2019.
33. Russell, E; Ward, J.R. (2002). Fan violence social problem or moral panic. Aggression and Violent Behavior, 7(5), 453–75.
34. Russell, G. W. (2004). Sport riots: A social–psychological review. Aggression and violent behavior, 9(4), 353-378.
35. Salmani, B., Hasani, J., & Arianna Kia, E. (2014). Evaluating the Role of Personality Traits (Consciousness, Agreeableness and Sensation Seeking) in Risky Behaviors. Advances in Cognitive Science, 16(1), 1-10. In Persian
36. Schultz, D., & Schultz, S. A. (2014). Personality Theories (Eighth Edition). Yahya Seyed Mohammadi translation (2019). Tehran: Virayesh. In Persian
37. Sediq Sarvestani, R. (2002). The emotion Passive evacuation or active injection of Khalijan (research on the controversy of the football tournament). Journal of social sciences, 19(19), 69-91. In Persian
38. Simons, J. S., & Gaher, R. M. (2005). The Distress Tolerance Scale: Development and validation of a self-report measure. Motivation and Emotion, 29(2), 83-102.
39. Spaji, R. (2006). Aspects of hooliganism violence: Amsterdam School for Social science research. Research Repository, 32(18), 1-32.
40. Ward, C., Wilson, J., & Fischer, R. (2011). Assessing the predictive validity of cultural intelligence over time. Personality and individual differences, 51(2), 138-142.
41. Williams, A. D., Thompson, J., & Andrews, G. (2013). The impact of psychological distress tolerance in the treatment of depression. Behaviour research and therapy, 51(8), 469-475.
42. Zartoshtiyan, S., Gholami torkslooye, S., Eydipour, K., Kord, N., & h Bakhit, M. (2015). Relationship between the dimensions of cultural intelligence with ability to solve conflict the General Directorate of Youth and Sport personnel Fars province. Organizational Behavior Management in Sport Studies, 2(5), 71-78. In Persian
43. Zuckerman, M. (1994). Behavioral expressions and biosocial bases of sensation seeking. New York: Cambridge University Press.