1. Ajilchi, B., Amini, H. R., Ardakani, Z. P., Zadeh, M. M., & Kisely, S. (2019). Applying mindfulness training to enhance the mental toughness and emotional intelligence of amateur basketball players. Australasian Psychiatry, 27(3), 291-296.
2. DOJIN JANG, JIHOON AHN, SUNGHO KWON. (2020). Relationships between implicit beliefs and mental toughness: The role of implicit beliefs of adolescent football players and their coaches. Journal of Physical Education and Sport ® (JPES), 20 (1), Art 21, 156 – 163.
3. Dohme, L. C., Backhouse, S., Piggott, D., & Morgan, G. (2017).”Categorising and defining popular psychological terms used within the youth athlete talent development literature”: a systematic review. International Review of Sport and Exercise Psychology, 10(1), 134-163.
4. Einarsson, E. I., KristjánsdÓttir, H., & Saavedra, J. M. (2020). Relationship between elite athletes’ psychological skills and their training in those skills. Nordic Psychology, 72(1), 23-32.
5. Gharakhanlu, R AM. (2002). The identification of current football situation and talent identification norms in football. First symposium on Science and football, 9(2), 23-28.
6. Gucciardi, D. F., & Jones, M. I. (2012). Beyond optimal performance: Mental toughness profiles and developmental success in adolescent cricketers. Journal of sport and Exercise Psychology, 34(1), 16-36.
7. Heidari, J., Pelka, M., Beckmann, J., & Kellmann, M. (2019). A practitioner’s perspective on psychological issues in football. Science and Medicine in Football, 3(2), 169-175.
8. Hystad, S. W. (2012). Exploring gender equivalence and bias in a measure of psychological hardiness. International Journal of Psychological Studies, 4(4), 69.
9. Johnson, J. J., Hrycaiko, D. W., Johnson, G. V., & Halas, J. M. (2004). Self-talk and female youth soccer performance. The Sport Psychologist, 18(1), 44-59.
10. Mahoney, J., Ntoumanis, N., Mallett, C., & Gucciardi, D. (2014). The motivational antecedents of the development of mental toughness. A self-determination theory perspective. International Review of Sport and Exercise Psychology, 7(1), 184-197.
11. Meyer, B. B., & Fletcher, T. B. (2007) . Emotional intelligence: A theoretical overview and implications for research and professional practice in sport psychology. Journal of Applied Sport Psychology, 19(1), 1-15.
12. Noorbakhsh.p.Maleki.m. (2002). Comparison of basic psychological, psychological-physical and cognitive skills of male athletes in the group and individual disciplines of the province. Harakat Scientific Research Journal,2(23),123. In Persian.
13. Nikki Crawle.(2021). EXAMINING PSYCHOSOCIAL DEVELOPMENT IN AN ELITE ENGLISH FOOTBALL ACADEMY: A HOLISTIC ECOLOGICAL APPROACH. A Thesis Submitted for the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy. Department of Life Sciences, College of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences Brunel University London, 8(1), 23-29.
14. 14. Pain, M. A., & Harwood, C. G. (2007) . Knowledge and perceptions of sport psychology within English soccer. Journal of Sports Sciences, 22(9), 813-826.
15. Purk, A. Vaez Mousavi, M. (2015). Validity and reliability of the Persian version of the Mental Toughness Questionnaire 48 (MTQ48). Journal of Sport Management and Motor Behavior. Volume 10, Number 19; From page 39 to page 54. In Persian.
16. 16. Permadi, A. A. (2020) . The Development of Physical and Psychological Training Models to Improve Football Performance”. In 1st South Borneo International Conference on Sport Science and Education (pp. 5-7). Atlantis Press,11(3), 8-14.
17. Rattanakoses, R., Omar-Fauzee, M., Geok, S. K., Abdullah, M. C., Choosakul, C., Nazaruddin, M. N., & Nordin, H. (2009). Evaluating the relationship of imagery and self-confidence in female and male athletes. European Journal of Social Sciences, 10(1), 129-142.
18. Rogerson, L. J., & Hrycaiko, D. W. (2002). Enhancing competitive performance of ice hockey goaltenders using centering and self-talk. Journal of Applied Sport Psychology, 14(1), 14-26.
19. Rowland, T. W., & Freedson, P. S. (1994). Physical activity, fitness, and health in children: a close look. Pediatrics, 93(4), 669-672.
20. 20. Sands, W. A., Salmela, J. H., Holvoet, P., & Gateva, M. (2011). The science of gymnastics: Routledge. ,12(2), 11-18.
21. Scanlan, T. K., Carpenter, P. J., Lobel, M., & Simons, J. P. (1993). Sources of enjoyment for youth sport athletes. Pediatric exercise science, 5(3), 275-285.
22. 22. Sheikh, V. K. A. F. A. K. M. (2015). Determining the validity and reliability of the Persian version of the Strictly Mental Sports Questionnaire (SMTQ). Motor Behavior, 2(20), 72.
23. Sohrabi,M. and Fathi,M. (2015) . Application of mental skills in sports. Tehran. Research Institute of Physical Education and Sports Science. In Persian.
24. 24. Thelwell, R. C., Greenlees, I. A., & Weston, N. J. (2006). Using psychological skills training to develop soccer performance. Journal of Applied Sport Psychology, 18(3), 254-270.
25. 25. Tovares, A. V. (2010). Managing the voices: Athlete self-talk as a dialogic process. Journal of language and social psychology, 29(3), 261-277.
26. 26. Turgut, M., & Yasar, O. M. (2020). Mental Training of College Student Elite Athletes. Journal of Education and Learning, 9(1), 51-59.
27. Van Yperen, N. W. (2009). Why some make it and others do not”: Identifying psychological factors that predict career success in professional adult soccer. The Sport Psychologist, 23(3), 317-329.
28. 28. Voight, M. (2009). Sources of stress and coping strategies of US soccer officials. Stress and Health: Journal of the International Society for the Investigation of Stress, 25(1), 91-101.
29. Weiss, M. R. (2000). Motivating kids in physical activity. President's Council on Physical Fitness and Sports Research Digest ,5(2), 4-7.
30. 30. Williams, J. M., Nideffer, R. M., Wilson, V. E., Sagal, M. S., & Peper, E. (2010) . Concentration and strategies for controlling it”. Applied sport psychology: Personal growth to peak performance, 6, 336-358.
31. 31. Williams, J., & Harris, V. (2001) . Relaxation and energization technique for regulation of arousal. Applied sport psychology: Personal growth to peak performance. California: Mayfield. , 11(3), 16-19.
32. Zakrajsek, R. A., & Zizzi, S. J. (2007). Factors influencing track and swimming coaches’ intentions to use sport psychology services. Athletic Insight: The Online Journal of Sport Psychology, 9(2), 1-21.
33. Zarei, S., Gharayagh Zandi, H, Mohebbi, M. (2018). The effectiveness of emotional intelligence training on the mental hardiness of elite taekwondo practitioners. Journal of Motor Development, 9, 25-50. In Persian.