1. Abu Zayyad H.M., Obeidat Z.M., Alshurideh M.T., Abuhashesh M., Maqableh M., Masa’deh R. E. (2021). Corporate social responsibility and patronage intentions: The mediating effect of brand credibility. Journal of Marketing Communications, 1-24.
2. Afroozeh M.S., Mozaffari A., Aghaee N., Saffari M. (2017). Codification of social responsibility strategies for football clubs of Iran's Primer League. Sport Management Studies, 9(43), 199-216. In Persian.
3. Aftab R., Shams, A. (2020). Relationship between integrated self-knowledge and resilience with anxiety of being infected by COVID-19: the mediating role of intolerance of ambiguity, worry, and physical activity. Sport Psychology Studies, 9(32), 201-226. In Persian.
4. Alavi S., Ghafori F., Honari H. (2020). Identification Dimension of Social Responsibility of Celebrities Athletes. Sport Management Studies, 12(59), 153-176. In Persian.
5. Bradish C., Cronin J. (2009). Corporate social responsibility in sport. Journal of Sport Management, 23, 691–697.
6. Diddi S., Niehm L.S. (2016). Corporate social responsibility in the retail apparel context: Exploring consumers' personal and normative influences on patronage intentions. Journal of Marketing Channels, 23(1-2), 60-76.
7. Filizöz B., Fişne M. (2011). Corporate social responsibility: A study of striking corporate social responsibility practices in sport management. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 24, 1405-1417.
8. Gençay S., Akkoyunlu Y. (2011). Studying Identification Level of Applicants of Football Supporter Teachers by Different Variables. International Journal of Business and Social Science, 2(16).
9. GholamiNezhad, S., Shams, A., NamaziZadeh, M. (2021). Psychometric Properties of the In Persian version of the Social Identity Questionnaire for Sport. Sport Psychology Studies, (In Press). doi: 10.22089/spsyj.2021.10305.2138
10. Gwinner K., Swanson S.R. (2003). A model of fan identification: Antecedents and sponsorship outcomes. Journal of Services Marketing, 17(3), 275-294.
11. Hatam, S., Aghaei N., Poorsoltan Zarandi H., Akbari Yazdi H. (2018). The Mediating effects social responsibility on the causal relationship between professional ethics of the managers and citizenship behavior among football clubs fans. Scientific Journal of Organizational Behavior Management in Sport Studies, 5(1), 89-98. In Persian
12. Henseler J., Hubona G., Ray P.A. (2016). Using PLS path modeling in new technology research: updated guidelines. Industrial Management & Data Systems, 116 (1), 2-20
13. Khajeaflaton, S., Fallah, Z., Bahlekeh, T., Askari, A. (2020). Studying the effective factors on the professional identity of athletes in national teams. Sport Psychology Studies, 9(33), 19-36. In Persian
14. Kim S., Manoli A.E. (2020). Building team brand equity through perceived CSR: the mediating role of dual identification. Journal of Strategic Marketing, 1-15.
15. Liu D., Wilson R., Plumley D., Chen X. (2019). Perceived corporate social responsibility performance in professional football and its impact on fan-based patronage intentions. International Journal of Sports Marketing and Sponsorship, 20(2), 353-370.
16. Mohr L. A., Webb D.J. (2005). The effects of corporate social responsibility and price on consumer responses. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 39(1), 121-147.
17. Montazeri A., TalebPour, M., Andam R., Kazem Nejad A. (2019). The Role of Social Responsibilities in Attitude of Iran Football Fans. Sport Management Studies, 11(53), 157-180. In Persian
18. Moradi E., Ojagh, S. (2020). Predicting the behavioral intentions of Esteghlal fans Affected by the social responsibility of the club through the mediating role of team identification. Scientific Journal of Organizational Behavior Management in Sport Studies, 7(2), 53-67. In Persian
19. Morrison K.A., Misener K.E., Mock S.E. (2020). The influence of corporate social responsibility and team identification on spectator behavior in major junior hockey. Leisure sciences, 42(2), 133-151.
20. Rabiee Mandejin M., Ebadi Ghahremani M. (2020). Compilation of a structural model of quality of work life based on variables of psychological capital and sport identity in athletes. Sport Psychology Studies, 9(33), 89-108. In Persian
21. Rahman O., Wong K. K., Yu H. (2016). The effects of mall personality and fashion orientation on shopping value and mall patronage intension. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 28, 155-164.
22. Sartore-Baldwin M.L., Walker M. (2011). The process of organizational identity: What are the roles of social responsiveness, organizational image, and identification? Journal of Sport Management, 25(5), 489-505.
23. Sheth H., Babiak, K.M. (2010). Beyond the game: Perceptions and practices of corporate social responsibility in the professional sport industry. Journal of Business Ethics, 91(3), 433-450.
24. Soltan Hosseini M., Nasr Esfahani D., Nasr Esfahani F., Jaberi A. (2014). The Determination of the Relative Contribution of Team Identification by Managerial Factors in Clubs Attending Iran Football Premier League. Journal of Sport Management, 6(1), 109-133. In Persian
25. Walker M, Kent A. (2009). Do fans care? Assessing the influence of corporate social responsibility on consumer attitudes in the sport industry. Journal of Sport Management, 23(6),743-69.
26. Walters G. (2009). Corporate social responsibility through sport. The Journal of Corporate Citizenship, 35, 81-94.