. Asadian, F. (2010). Combining Physical Education Course with Mathematics-Geography Course. Master Thesis, Razi University. (Persian)
- Afrooz, G., Ghasemzadeh, S., Taziki, T., Mohajerani, M., Dalvand, M. (2014). Effectiveness of sensorimotor interventions to increase the attention span of students with learning disabilities. Journal of Learning Disabilities, 4(1): 23-37. (Persian)
- Bahrami Sana, F. (2012). Investigation the effect of instruction mathematic through the play on improvment attitude toward matematic and mathematic achievement among fifth grade the primary school girls in Hamadan city. Master Thesis, Bu Ali Sina University. (Persian)
- Beka, A. (2017). The Impact of Games in Understanding Mathematical Concepts to Preschool Children. Journal of Educational and Social Research, 7(1): 187-194.
- Björklund, C., van den Heuvel-Panhuizen, M., & Kullberg, A. (2020). Research on early childhood mathematics teaching and learning. ZDM: 1-13.
- Castellar, E. N., All, A., De Marez, L., & Van Looy, J. (2015). Cognitive abilities, digital games and arithmetic performance enhancement: A study comparing the effects of a math game and paper exercises. Computers & Education, 85: 123-133.
- Da’i Al-Hussein, P. (2018). Evaluation of the effectiveness of combination movement training on improving the executive functions and mathematical performance of male students with math disorders. Master Thesis. Golpayegan University. (Persian)
- Dehghanzadeh, H., Norouzi, D., Jafari Nejhad, H., Dehghanzadeh, H. (2013). The Effectiveness of the Computer Game Numbers on Learning and Retention of First Grade Mathematics. Educational Psychology, 9(28): 42-56. (Persian)
- Eslami, M., NamaziZadeh, M., VeazMousavi, M. K. & Shams, A. (2019). Effects of Attentional Games, Physical Training and Mixed Practice on Attention Types and Cognitive Function of Children with Hyperactivity Disorder. Journal of Sport Psychology Studies, 27: 81-98. (Persian)
- Fouze, A. Q., & Amit, M. (2017). Development of mathematical thinking through integration of ethnomathematic folklore game in math instruction. EURASIA Journal of Mathematics, Science and Technology Education, 14(2): 617-630.
- Ghiasabadi Farahani, A. (2014). Comparison of academic performance of elementary school students in multi-grade classes in integrated and separate courses in two mathematics and science courses in Tafresh city. Master Thesis, Shahid Rajaei University. (Persian)
- Gholami, A. (2013). Challenges of deductible education in the sixth grade of primary school with a cognitive approach and NCTM standard. Master Thesis, Shahid Rajaei University of Tehran. (Persian)
- Gapin, J. I., & Etnier, J. L. (2014). Parental perceptions of the effects of exercise on behavior in children and adolescents with ADHD. Journal of sport and Health science, 3(4): 320-325 .
- Hieftje, K., Pendergrass, T., Kyriakides, T., Gilliam, W., & Fiellin, L. (2017). An Evaluation of an Educational Video Game on Mathematics Achievement in First Grade Students. Technologies, 5(2): 30.
- Heidari Manesh, S. (2011). The effect of physical education hours on the academic achievement of mathematics in fifth grade elementary school students in Abadan, Master Thesis, Payame Noor University, Hamadan Faculty of Literature and Humanities. (Persian).
- Hashemi, S A., Mansouri, A., &Hassanzadeh, H. (2017). Combining experimental science and sports courses to increase motivation and motivation in students. National Conference on New Educational and Research Approaches in Education, Bandar Abbas. (Persian)
- Howie, E. K., Schatz, J., & Pate, R. R. (2015). Acute effects of classroom exercise breaks on executive function and math performance: A dose–response study. Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport, 86(3): 217-224.
- Memari, O. (2017). The effect of integrating mathematics curriculum with physical education on learning memory and attitudes of elementary students in mathematics, Master Thesis, Farhangian University, Shahid Rajaei Campus, Shiraz. (Persian)
- Maleki, B., Riazi, A. (2013). Introduction a Logarithmic E Chart to Measure Visual Acuity at Different Test Distances. Bina J Ophthalmol. 19(2): 129-136. (Persian)
- Malinović-Jovanović, N., & Ristić, M. (2019). Possible models of integration of preschool mathematics and physical education. Facta Universitatis, Series: Physical Education and Sport,16 (3): 595-610.
- Omidvar, A., Amir Dana, A., Hamzeh Sabzi, A., Pourpanahi Koltapeh, M. (2018). The effect of education based on developmental physical education on working memory of elementary school students. Journal of school psychology, 7(1): 219-229. (Persian)
- Rafiei, S. (2016). The effect of combining process and game-based teaching methods with mathematics on learning, Master Thesis, Al-Zahra University.(Persian)
- Sayan, H. (2015). The effects of computer games on the achievement of basic mathematical skills. Educational Research and Reviews, 10(22): 2846-2853.
- Snyder, K., Dinkel, D., Schaffer, C., Hiveley, S., & Colpitts, A. (2017). Purposeful Movement: The Integration of Physical Activity into a Mathematics Unit. International Journal of Research in Education and Science, 3(1): 75-87.
- Smith, A .L., Hoza, B., Linnea, K., McQuade, J. D., Tomb, M., Vaughn, A. J., Hook, H. (2013). Pilot physical activity intervention reduces severity of ADHD symptoms in young children. Journal of attention disorders, 17(1): 70-82 .
- Seif, A A. (2020). Educational measurement, assessment, and evaluation. Seventh Edition, Doran Publications, Tehran. (Persian)
- Turgut, S., & Temur, Ö. D. (2017). The effect of game-assisted mathematics education on academic achievement in Turkey: A meta-analysis study. International Electronic Journal of Elementary Education, 10(2): 195-206.
- Vazou, S., Saint-Maurice, P. F., Skrade, M., & Welk, G. (2018). Effect of integrated physical activities with mathematics on objectively assessed physical activity. Children, 5(10): 140.