1. Alaranta, A., Alaranta, H., Holmila, J., Palmu, P., Pietilä, K., & Helenius, I. (2006). Self-reported attitudes of elite athletes towards doping: differences between types of sport. International journal of sports medicine, 27(10), 842-846.
2. Al-Dafrawi, A. S. A. (2020). An Islamic Viewpoint on Doping in Sports: An Analytical Study. Journal of Islamic Thought and Civilization, 10(2).1-8.
3. Barkoukis, V., Brooke, L., Ntoumanis, N., Smith, B., & Gucciardi, D. F. (2019). The role of the athletes’ entourage on attitudes to doping. Journal of sports sciences, 37(21), 2483-2491.
4. Duncan, L. R., Hallward, L., & Alexander, D. (2018). Portraits of adolescent athletes facing personal and situational risk factors for doping initiation. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 39, 163-170.
5. Fakharirad, F., Slavery, M. (2012). Prevalence of supplemental and energetic substances use and awareness of its side effects among male and female bodybuilders in Tehran, First National Conference on Physical Education and Sports Sciences, Najafabad, 1-10. In Persian.
6. Fallahi, A., Hemmat, E. (2019). Ethical Implications of the Trade in Drugs and Energizers in Professional Sports, Ethics in Science and Technology Quarterly, 14 (3), 7-14. In Persian
7. Grim, B. J., & Grim, M. E. (2019). Belief, behavior, and belonging: How faith is indispensable in preventing and recovering from substance abuse. Journal of religion and health, 58(5), 1713-1750.
8. Hurst, P., Ring, C., & Kavussanu, M. (2020). An evaluation of UK athletics’ clean sport programme in preventing doping in junior elite athletes. Performance Enhancement & Health, 7(3-4), 100155.
9. Isanejad, R., Rezaei, M., Raheli, H., Mountainous, H. (2014). Investigating the Relationship between Religious Beliefs and Social Capital in Rural Communities (Case Study: Villages of Ilkhchi District of East Azarbaijan Province), Rural-Urban Local Development, 6 (2), 318-299. In Persian
10. Kirkpatrick, L. A. (1997). A longitudinal study of changes in religious belief and behavior as a function of individual differences in adult attachment style. Journal for the scientific study of religion, 207-217.
11. McClure, P. K. (2017). Tinkering with technology and religion in the digital age: The effects of Internet use on religious belief, behavior, and belonging. Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion, 56(3), 481-497.
12. Morente-Sánchez, J., & Zabala, M. (2013). Doping in sport: a review of elite athletes’ attitudes, beliefs, and knowledge. Sports medicine, 43(6), 395-411.
13. Mudrak, J., Slepicka, P., & Slepickova, I. (2018). Sport motivation and doping in adolescent athletes. PLoS one, 13(10), e0205222.
14. Musazadeh, Sh., Elmi, M. (2015). Investigating the Relationship between Lifestyle and Religious Beliefs of Students of Islamic Azad University, Varzeqan Branch. Sociological Studies, 8 (29), 7-20. In Persian
15. Peterson, M., Hasker, W., Reichenbach, B., & Basinger, D. (2008). Reason and religious belief: an introduction to the philosophy of religion. New York: Oxford University Press
16. Petróczi, A. (2007). Attitudes and doping: a structural equation analysis of the relationship between athletes' attitudes, sport orientation and doping behaviour. Substance abuse treatment, prevention, and policy, 2(1), 1-15.
17. Rahmani, R (2015). Religiosity and the Study of Religious Beliefs in Youth, Third International Conference on New Research in the Humanities. 1-9. In Persian
18. Rodek, J., Sekulic, D., & Pasalic, E. (2009). Can we consider religiousness as a protective factor against doping behavior in sport? Journal of Religion and Health, 48(4), 445.
19. Shamsaei, N., Ahmadian, N. (2020). Investigating the psychological relationship between the level of religiosity and the tendency to doping behavior in bodybuilding athletes. Religion and Health, 8 (1), 38-30. In Persian
20. Skoggard, I., Ember, C. R., Pitek, E., Jackson, J. C., & Carolus, C. (2020). Resource stress predicts changes in religious belief and increases in sharing behavior. Human Nature, 31(3), 249-271.
21. Willard, A. K., & Norenzayan, A. (2013). Cognitive biases explain religious belief, paranormal belief, and belief in life’s purpose. Cognition, 129(2), 379-391.
22. Yesalis, C. E., & Bahrke, M. S. (2000). Doping among adolescent athletes. Best Practice & Research Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 14(1), 25-35.
23. Zenic, N., Stipic, M., & Sekulic, D. (2013). Religiousness as a factor of hesitation against doping behavior in college-age athletes. Journal of Religion and Health, 52(2), 386-396.
24. Zvan, M., Zenic, N., Sekulic, D., Cubela, M., & Lesnik, B. (2017). Gender-and sport-specific associations between religiousness and doping behavior in high-level team sports. Journal of religion and health, 56(4), 1348-1360.