1. Asadi, F. & Valfi, S.H. (2016). The relationship between talent management and knowledge sharing (Case Study: Region 41 Box City Tehran). Third International Conference on billing with new approaches and applied research, 26 Fb. In Persian.
2. Askari Bajgarani, M., Saemi, A. & Alameh, S.M. (2012). Assessing the level of talent management strategies in Isfahan city municipality. Journal of urban management, 10(29), 277-286. In Persian.
3. Barron, P. (2008). Education and talent management: Implications for the hospitality industry. International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management, 20(7), 730-742. DOI: 10.1108/09596110810897583
4. Boxall, P. & Purcell, J. (2011). Strategy and human resource management. 4th Edition, Macmillan International Higher Education.
5. Budhwar, P.S., & Bhatnagar, J. (2007). Talent management strategy of employee engagement in Indian ITES employees: key to retention. Employee relations, (6), 640–663. DOI: 10.1108/01425450710826122
6. Cascio, W.F., & Boudreau, J.W. (2016). The search for global competence: From international HR to talent management. Journal of World Business, 51(1), 103-114. DOI: 10.1016/j.jwb.2015.10.002
7. Chelladurai, P. & Madella, A. (2006). Human Resource Management in Olympic Sport Organizations. 1st Edition, Human Kinetics Publishers.
8. Couch, K. (2012). Talent Management, Build on four key components. Leadership Excellence, 29(2), 18-20.
9. Delavari, Z., Fayyazzadeh, A., Kashtidar, M. (2015). Investigating the relationship between information technology and human resource development in the Ministry of Sports and Youth. The first scientific research conference on new findings of management sciences, entrepreneurship and education in Iran. Tehran: Association for the Development and Promotion of Basic Sciences and Technologies. In Persian
10. FaridFathi, M., Rouzbahani, M., Farahmand, F. & Kazem, B. (2017). Designing Relationship Model of talent management, Innovation and Knowledge sharing in Yoths and Sport Ministry. Scientific Journal of Organizational Behavior Management in Sport Studies, 4(2), 113-123. In Persian.
11. Fesangari, E., Javadipour, M. & Saadatifar, E. (2016). Assessment of Talent Management Strategy in Physical Education and Sport Sciences Research Institute. International Conference on Physical Education and Sport, Tehran. In Persian.
12. Gümüş, S., Apak, S., Gümüş, H.G. & Kurband, Z. (2013). An application in human resources management for meeting differentiation and innovativeness requirements of business: talent management. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 99: 794–808. DOI: 10.1016/j.sbspro.2013.10.551
13. Haji Nabi, K., Reisi, P., & Ojagh, N.S. (2014). Relationship between talent management and nursing employee performance in hospitals of Karaj city. Health Information Management, 10(7), 971. In Persian.
14. Khalvandi, F., & Abbaspour, A. (2014). Strategic Model of Talent Management: A Case Study of Pars Oil and Gas Company. Strategic Studies in Petroleum and energy Industry, 6(21), 133-172. In Persian.
15. Kovács, R. (2012). Culture, Cultural Organisations and Leadership. Lingua. Language and Culture, 11(2), 31-38.
16. Krishnan, T.N., & Scullion, H. (2017). Talent management and dynamic view of talent in small and medium enterprises. Human Resource Management Review, 27(3), 431-441.
17. Ma'ali Tafti, M. & Tajuddin, M. (2008). Talent management: attracting talent in a competitive market (Golden experiences). Tadbir, 198, 74-75. In Persian
18. Maroufi, A., Zahedi, Z. & Hosseinpour, D. (2016). The effect of talent management and structural characteristics on organizational innovation. International conference on industrial engineering and management. In Persian.
19. Mucha, R.T. (2004). The Art and Science of Talent management, Organizational Development Journal, 22(4), 96-100.
20. Naderi, N., YarAhmadi, M. & Almasi Fard, M.R. (2012). Talent management; implications, approaches and conceptual models. Naja human resources, 3(29), 75-100. In Persian.
21. O'Reilly, C.A., & Pfeffer, J. (2000). Hidden value: How great companies achieve extraordinary results with ordinary people. Uk: Harvard Business Press.
22. Rezaeian, A. & Soltani, F. (2009). Introduction of comprehensive and systemic model of talent management to enhance the individual performance of oil industry's employees. Journal of HR management in oil industry, 8, 7-51. In Persian.
23. Sarkar, S., & Osiyevskyy, O. (2018). Organizational change and rigidity during crisis: A review of the paradox. European Management Journal, 36(1), 47-58. DOI: 10.1016/j.emj.2017.03.007
24. Schuler, R.S., & Jackson, S.E. (2008). Strategic human resource management. John Wiley & Sons.
25. Tatoglu, E., Glaister, A. J., & Demirbag, M. (2016). Talent management motives and practices in an emerging market: A comparison between MNEs and local firms. Journal of World Business, 51(2), 278-293. DOI: 10.1016/j.jwb.2015.11.001
26. Taylor, T., & McGraw, P. (2006). Exploring human resource management practices in nonprofit sport organisations. Sport Management Review, 9(3), 229-251. DOI: 10.1016/s1441-3523(06)70027-4
27. Williamson, D. (2011). Talent management in the new business world: How organizationas can create the future and not be consumed by it. Emerald Group Published Limited, 19(6), 33-36. DOI: 10.1108/09670731111163518