1. Abbasi S., Shiri A., Taban M. (2017) Identifying the challenges of succession in the university environment, Management in Islamic University, 6, 236-218. In Persian.
2. Abbasi, M., Naderi Nasab, M., Majadi, N. (2021). Designing Strategy for Lifestyle Development by Emphasizing the Role of the Socio-Psychological and Motivational Status of Sports Models. Sport Psychology Studies, 9(34), 61-84. In Persian.
3. Abol Alaei, B.; Babaei, M. A. (2005) Rethinking Human Resource Management with a View to Future Trends, Tehran, Institute for Studies and Productivity and Human Resources (Secretariat of the Second Human Resources Development Conference) In Persian
4. Aftab R., Shams A. (2020). Relationship Between Integrated Self-Knowledge and Resilience with Anxiety of Being Infected by COVID-19: The Mediating Role of Intolerance of Ambiguity, Worry, and Physical Activity. Sport Psychology Studies, 9(32), 201-226. In Persian.
5. Bahrami, A., Sepahvand, T., Zohrevand, M. (2020). The Comparison of Psychological and Physical Symptoms of Coronavirus Anxiety in People with High and Low Levels of Commitment to Physical Activity. Sport Psychology Studies, 9(32), 249-266. In Persian.
6. Carroll C. (2004). Succession planning: developing leaders for the future of the organization, Leadership Abstracts, 17, 1-2.
7. Chlebikova D. Misankova M., Kramarova K. (2015). Planning of personal development and succession. Procedia Economics and Finance, 26, 249-253.
8. Christensen M.K., Sørensen J.K. (2009). Sport or school? Dreams and dilemmas for talented young Danish football players. European Physical Education Review, 15(1), 115-133.
9. Conger J., Fulmer, R. (2003). Developing your leadership pipeline. Harvard Business Review, 81(12), 76-88.
10. Davoodi S.A., Yaghoubi N. (2015). A Framework for Talent Identification and Succession Development in the Higher Education System, Quarterly Journal of Human Resource Management Research, 1, 185-161. In Persian
11. Farahi M., Beigi M., Nabadi F. (2018). A review study of the succession breeding system with emphasis on dimensions and models. 11 International Conference on Management, Accounting, Entrepreneurship and Open Innovation. 2-3. In Persian
12. Fathi Mazloum, O. (2012) Feasibility study of implementing succession management system in terms of structural and behavioral dimensions in Pars Special Economic Zone Organization, (M.Sc. Thesis.) Islamic Azad University, Tehran Branch In Persian
13. Hamidi M, Vahdani M., Khabiri, M., Alidoost E. (2017). Development of physical education strategies and sports activities of the Ministry of Education, Family and Research, 14, 37-33. In Persian.
14. Hassim J., Wagner C. (2013). Considering the cultural context in psychopathology formulations. South African Journal of Psychiatry,19,1, 20-27.
15. Headly B., Jones M. (2015). Succession Planning: from concept to result, Study of Indian Organisations, Procedia Economics and Finance, 12, 131-143.
16. Hruschka DJ, Hadley C. (2008) A glossary of culture in epidemiology. J Epidemiol Commun Health, 62, 947–51
17. Landeta J. (2006). Current validity of the delphi method in social sciences. Technological-Forecasting and Social Change, 73 (5), 467-482.
18. Latifi M., Abdolhosseinzadeh M., Azarfar A. (2016). Designing a model of succession planning in government organizations through the application of structural-interpretive organizational model. Journal of Governmental Organizational Management, 16, 48-31. In Persian
19. Li ZK, You LM, Lin HS, Chan SW (2014) The career success scale in nursing: psychometric evidence to support the chinese version. J Adv Nurs. 70 (5), 1194-1203.
20. Ludwi L, Starr S. (2005). Library as place: results of a delphi study. Journal of the Medical Library Association, 93 (3), 315-326.
21. Nikfar Dastaki A. (2015). Identifying the effective factors in the succession system and future managers, Fourth International Conference on Management Research and Humanities in Iran, University of Tehran. In Persian
22. Nilipour T., Abdollahi L.A., Abbasi T. (2014). A study of succession planning challenges in governmental organizations, Kuwait Chapter of Arabian Journal of Business and Management Review, 3, 231-238.
23. Pandey S., Sharma D. (2014). Succession Planning Practices and Challenges: Study of Indian Organisations. Procedia Economics and Finance, 11, 152-165.
24. Rajaeipour Kh., Karimi M S. (2020). Identifying the challenges of succession in education with a contextual theory approach, Applied Educational Leadership, 2, 44-29. In Persian
25. Rashidi, f. (2001) Study of the range of depression in dtudients of Zanjan nursing and midwifery faculty. J Zanjan Univ Med Sci Health Serv, 36 (9), 44-54. In Persian.
26. Rettig J., Hu S. (2016). College sport participation and student educational experiences and selected college outcomes. Journal of College Student Development, 57(4), 428-446
27. Rothwell, W. J. (2010). Effective succession planning: Ensuring Leadership Continuity and Building Talent from within. (4th ed.). New York: American Management Association.
28. Saadat Talab A., Ghiasi Nodooshan S., Shir Ali A. (2020). Effective strategies for establishing a succession management system in the Iranian higher education system, Socio-Cultural Strategy Quarterly, 9(34), 37-66.
29. Schepker D.J., Kim Y., Patel P., Sherry T., Campion M. (2017). CEO succession, strategic change, and post-succession performance: A etaanalysis, The Leadership Quarterly, 28(6), 701-720.
30. Sha‘bani Bahar Gh., Erfani N. (2007). Survey and needs assessment of students regarding physical education courses in secondary schools in Malayer city. Harakat Quarterly, 33, 153-164.
31. Toutian P., Asghari H., Rostami M. (2020). Presenting a model of succession breeding with a mixed approach in the NAJA cultural headquarters, Quarterly Journal of Law Enforcement Studies, 22(2), 153-181.