1. Alam, A., Rafique, R., & Anjum, A. (2016). Narcissistic Tendencies, Forgiveness and Empathy as Predictors of Social Connectedness in Students from Universities of Lahore. Dialogue (Pakistan), 11(2).
2. Arnold, R., Fletcher, D., & Daniels, K. (2017). Organisational stressors, coping, and outcomes in competitive sport. Journal of sports sciences, 35(7), 694-703.
3. Anderson, Shelby N. (2018). Exploring Predictors of the Coach-Athlete Relationship: Passion, Perfectionism, and Leadership Behaviors (Master of Science). Exercise and Sport Sciences, Ithaca College
4. Arbab, B., Vaez, M. S. M. K., Nasri, S., & Nasiri, E.(2020). Validity and reliability of the Persian version of Controlling Coach Behavior Scale (CCBS). Sport Psychology, 4(2), 93-110. In Persian.
5. Balzade, A., Tojari, F., & Kamkari, K. (2011). Standardization of coach-athlits relationtiop questionair (CART-Q). Olympi, 19(3), 119-131. In Persian.
6. Barnett, M. D., & Johnson, D. M. (2016). The perfectionism social disconnection model: The mediating role of communication styles. Personality and Individual Differences, 94, 200-205.
7. Bartholomew, K. J., Ntoumanis, N., & Thøgersen-Ntoumani, C. (2010). The controlling interpersonal style in a coaching context: Development and initial validation of a psychometric scale. Journal of sport and exercise psychology, 32(2), 193-216.
8. Besharat, M. A. (2011). Development and validation of Tehran Multidimensional Perfectionism Scale. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 30, 79-83. In Persian.
9. Besharat, M. A., & Kashanaki, H. (2018). Perfectionism Dimensions and Interpersonal Problems: Gender Differences. J Rooyeshe-e-Ravanshenasi, 6(4), 73-92. In Persian.
10. Besharat, M. A., Kashanaki, H., & Rajabian, T. F. (2018). The Mediating Role of Forgiveness on the Relationship between Dimensions of Perfectionism and Interpersonal Problems. Journal of developmental psychology Iranian psychologist, 57, 17-34. In Persian.
11. Buscombe, R. (2019). Other oriented perfectionism in tennis coaching. ITF Coaching and Sport Science Review, 78(27), 3-5.
12. Çerkez, Y. (2017). Psychological resilience in adolescents: The effect of perfectionism. International Journal of Educational Sciences, 19(2-3), 96-103.
13. Chen, C., Hewitt, P. L., & Flett, G. L. (2017). Ethnic variations in other-oriented perfectionism's associations with depression and suicide behaviour. Personality and Individual Differences, 104, 504-509.
14. Cheung, Becky Mai Ling .(2019). The Relationship between Perfectionism and Leadership Style in US Military Veterans (Doctoral dissertatio (, Chestnut Hill College.
15. Cheval, B., Chalabaev, A., Quested, E., Courvoisier, D. S., & Sarrazin, P. (2017). How perceived autonomy support and controlling coach behaviors are related to well-and ill-being in elite soccer players: A within-person changes and between-person differences analysis. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 28, 68-77.
16. Cordova, J., Cautilli, J., Simon, C., & Sabag, R. A. (2006). Behavior analysis of forgiveness in couple’s therapy. International Journal of Behavioral Consultation and Therapy, 2(2), 192.
17. Davis, L., Appleby, R., Davis, P., Wetherell, M., & Gustafsson, H. (2018). The role of coach-athlete relationship quality in team sport athletes’ psychophysiological exhaustion: implications for physical and cognitive performance. Journal of sports sciences, 36(17), 1985-1992.
18. Ebrahimi, M., Azkhosh, M., Shoaai, F., Froughan, M., & Dolatshahi, B. (2017). Psychometric Properties of Persian version of Heartland Forgiveness Scale in Elderly. Iranian Journal of Rehabilitation Research, 3(4), 9-20. In Persian.
19. Farahmandmehr, F., Badriazarin, A. (2013). The relationship between personality characteristics of coaches and coach-player relationship in Iran football premier league. Journal of Sport Psychology and Motor behaviour, 10, 729 - 738. In Persian.
20. Griffin, B., Worthington, E., Jr., Lavelock, C., Greer, C., Lin, Y., Davis, D., & Hook, J. (2015). Efficacy of a self-forgiveness workbook: A randomized controlled trial with interpersonal offenders. Journal of Counseling Psychology, 62, 124-136. doi:10.1037/cou0000060
21. Hill, A. P., & Davis, P. A. (2014). Perfectionism and emotion regulation in coaches: A test of the 2× 2 model of dispositional perfectionism. Motivation and Emotion, 38(5), 715-726.
22. Hill, A. P., Mallinson-Howard, S. H., & Jowett, G. E. (2018). Multidimensional perfectionism in sport: A meta-analytical review. Sport, Exercise, and Performance Psychology, 7(3), 235.
23. Hill, E. W. (2010). Discovering forgiveness through empathy: Implications for couple and family therapy. Journal of Family Therapy, 32(2), 169-185.
24. Ho, M. Y., Van Tongeren, D. R., & You, J. (2020). The Role of Self-Regulation in Forgiveness: A Regulatory Model of Forgiveness. Frontiers in Psychology, 11, 1084.
25. Hossian Nejad, A., & A, Mirani K. (2017). Relationship between emotional intelligence and self-coaching sports and perfectionism football schools in Kurdistan province. Shenakht Journal of Psychology and Psychiatry, 4 (1), 13-25. In Persian.
26. Isoard-Gautheur, S., Trouilloud, D., Gustafsson, H., & Guillet-Descas, E. (2016). Associations between the perceived quality of the coach–athlete relationship and athlete burnout: An examination of the mediating role of achievement goals. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 22, 210-217.
27. Jackson, B., Dimmock, J. A., Gucciardi, D. F., & Grove, J. R. (2011). Personality traits and relationship perceptions in coach–athlete dyads: Do opposites really attract? Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 12(3), 222-230.
28. Jowett, S. (2007). Interdependence analysis and the 3 þ 1Cs in the coacheathlete relationship. In S. Jowett, & D. Lavallee (Eds.), Social psychology in sport,15-27.
29. Jowett, S., & Shanmugam, V. (2016). Relational Coaching in Sport: Its psychological underpinnings and practical effectiveness. In R. Schinke, K.R.McGannon, B. Smith, Routledge International Handbook of Sport Psychology. Routledge.
30. Kleszewski, E., & Otto, K. (2018). When Leaders Expect Perfection: Linking Other-Oriented Perfectionism, the Dark Triad and Servant Leadership. Personality and Individual Differences, 42(3), 477-490.
31. Lorimer, R. (2009). Coaches’ satisfaction with their athletic partnerships. International Journal of Coaching Science, 3, 55-64.
32. Mandel, T., Dunkley, D. M., & Starrs, C. J. (2018). Self-critical perfectionism, daily interpersonal sensitivity, and stress generation: A four-year longitudinal study. Journal of Psychopathology and Behavioral Assessment, 40(4), 701-713.
33. Matosic, D., Ntoumanis, N., Boardley, I. D., & Sedikides, C. (2018). Narcissism, beliefs about controlling interpersonal style, and moral disengagement in sport coaches. International Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology, 1-15.
34. Matosic, D., Ntoumanis, N., Boardley, I. D., Stenling, A., & Sedikides, C. (2016). Linking narcissism, motivation, and doping attitudes in sport: A multilevel investigation involving coaches and athletes. Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology, 38(6), 556-566.
35. McCullough. M. E., Fincham. D. and Tsang. J. (2003). “Forgiveness, Forbearance, and Time: The Temporal Unfolding of Transgression-Related Interpersonal Motivations.” Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 84(3):540–557.
36. McDonald, J. E., Olson, J. R., Lanning, A. H., Goddard, H. W., & Marshall, J. P. (2018). Effects of religiosity, forgiveness, and spousal empathy on marital adjustment. Marriage & Family Review, 54(4), 393-416.
37. Moen, F., & Olsen, M. (2020). Grit: A unique protective factor of coaches well-being and burnout?. New Ideas in Psychology, 59, 100794.
38. Moen, F., Hrozanova, M., Stiles, T. C., & Stenseng, F. (2019). Burnout and perceived performance among junior athletes—Associations with affective and cognitive components of stress. Sports, 7(7), 171.
39. Mohammadzadeh, H., Ebrahimi, S., & Sami, S. (2012). The Relationship between Perfectionism, Stress and Burnout in Male and Female Swimming Coaches. A Journal Motor Learning and Movement, 4 (1), 129-139. In Persian.
40. Myhre, K., & Moen, F. (2017). The effects of the coach-athlete working alliance on affect and burnout among high level coaches. Central European Journal of Sport Sciences and Medicine, 18(2), 41-56.
41. Ntoumanis, N., Quested, E., Reeve, J., & Cheon, S. H. (2018). Need supportive communication: Implications for motivation in sport, exercise, and physical activity. Persuasion and communication in sport, exercise, and physical activity, 155-169.
42. Rocchi, M., & Pelletier, L. G. (2017). The antecedents of coaches’ interpersonal behaviors: The role of the coaching context, coaches’ psychological needs, and coaches’ motivation. Journal of sport and exercise psychology, 39(5), 366-378.
43. Rodenbeck, R. (2008). The relationship between coach's goal orientation and perceived motivational climate. Unpublished Master's Thesis, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Greensboro.
44. Stebbings, J., Taylor, I. M., Spray, C. M., & Ntoumanis, N. (2012). Antecedents of perceived coach interpersonal behaviors: The coaching environment and coach psychological well-and ill-being. Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology, 34(4), 481-502.
45. Stoeber, J. (2018). Comparing two short forms of the Hewitt–Flett multidimensional perfectionism scale. Assessment, 25(5), 578-588.
46. Stoeber, J., Noland, A. B., Mawenu, T. W., Henderson, T. M., & Kent, D. N. (2017). Perfectionism, social disconnection, and interpersonal hostility: Not all perfectionists don't play nicely with others. Personality and Individual Differences, 119, 112-117.
47. Stoeber, J., Smith, M. M., Saklofske, D. H., & Sherry, S. B. (2020). Perfectionism and interpersonal problems revisited. Personality and Individual Differences, 110106.
48. Thompson, L. Y., Snyder, C. R., Hoffman, L., Michael, S. T., Rasmussen, H. N., Billings, L. S., ... & Roberts, D. E. (2005). Dispositional forgiveness of self, others, and situations. Journal of personality, 73(2), 313-360.
49. Toktas, S. (2019). Examining the Levels of Forgiveness and Psychological Resilience of Teacher Candidates. Journal of Education and Training Studies, 7(4), 241-249
50. Webb, J. R., Hirsch, J. K., Visser, P. L., & Brewer, K. G. (2013). Forgiveness and health: Assessing the mediating effect of health behavior, social support, and interpersonal functioning. The Journal of psychology, 147(5), 391-414.
51. Westfall, Scott; Martin, Eric M.; and Gould, Daniel. (2018). "The Association between the Coach-Athlete Relationship and Burnout among High School Coaches". Journal of Sport Behavior, 41(1), 107-126.
52. Wu, Q., Chi, P., Zeng, X., Lin, X., & Du, H. (2019). Roles of anger and rumination in the relationship between self-compassion and forgiveness. Mindfulness, 10(2), 272-278.
53. Yang, S. X., & Jowett, S. (2013). Conceptual and measurement issues of the complementarity dimension of the coach‐athlete relationship across cultures. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 14, 830–841.
54. Yang, S. X., Jowett, S., & Chan, D. K. C. (2015). Effects of big‐five personality traits on the quality of relationship and satisfaction in C hinese coach–athlete dyads. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 25(4), 568-580.
55. Zargham, H. M., & Jolaniyan T., & Manteghiyan, E. (2016). The mediating role of interpersonal problems in the relationship between perfectionism and depression. Journal of Psychometrics, 15(4), 1-10. In Persian.