1. Adhikary, D., Brahmachary, A., Kar, A., Musaddi, D., & Moulik, S. (2020). Sports and Social Capital: A Qualitative Study on Women Athletes with Disabilities. discourse, 1 (4), 1-12.
2. Amirtash, A., Sobhaninejad, M., Abedi, A. (2006). Comparison of Social Development of Athletic and Non-Athletic Male Students in Middle School. Olympics, 14 (2), 61-53
3. Anderson, D. (2019). Youth sport as a vehicle for social development. Kinesiology Review, 8(3), 180-187.
4. Boyle, R. (2006). Sports journalism. London: Sage.
5. Brown, T. C., Forsyth, C. J., & Berthelot, E. R. (2014). The mediating effect of civic community on social growth: The importance of reciprocity. The social science journal, 51(2), 219-230.
6. Brown, W., Basil, M., & Bocarnea, M. (2003). The influence of famous athletes on health beliefs and practices. Journal of Health Communication, 8, 41-57.
7. Caldwell, A. E., Bermiss, Y. S., Block, E. S., & Mannor, M. J. (2019). Scaling Impact: An Emergent Model of Social Growth Orientation in Nascent Ventures. Academy of Management Proceedings, 1(18), 66-69.
8. Conroy, D. E. (2001). Fear of failure: An exemplar for social development research in sport. Quest, 53(2), 165-183.
9. Conroy, D. E., & Coatsworth, J. D. (2006). Coach training as a strategy for promoting youth social development. The Sport Psychologist, 20(2), 128-144.
10. Gruneau, R. S. (1983). Class, sport and social development. University of Massachusetts Press. 241.
11. Heritage, C. (2019). Application Guidelines-Sport for Social Development in Indigenous Communities. Sport Support Program, 1-11.
12. Howells, K., Sarkar, M., & Fletcher, D. (2017). Can athletes benefit from difficulty? A systematic review of growth following adversity in competitive sport. In Progress in brain research, 234, 117-159.
13. Huang, H., & Humphreys, B. R. (2012). Sports participation and happiness: Evidence from US microdata. Journal of economic Psychology, 33(4), 776-793.
14. Inghilleri, P. (2015). 1 Phenomenology of Positive Change: Social Growth. In Enabling Positive Change. Sciendo Migration, 6-17.
15. Jeff, S., & James, D. (2017). Does an Extended Year Program for At RIsk Youth Promote Academic and Social Growth?. 28TH ANNUAL NYAR CONFERENCE. 1-7.
16. Kobayashi, K., & Cho, Y. (2019). Asian Sport Celebrity: The Nexus of Race, Ethnicity, and Regionality. 611-625.
17. Mindaugas, G., & Gintare, A. (2019). Image creation of professional athletes using contemporary social media. Гуманітарний вісник Запорізької державної інженерної академії, (76), 69-76.
18. Nakamura, T., & Ishikawa, D. (2019). Factor of Social Growth of the Population at Japanese Local Countryside area. 8. International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences. 2 (3), 107-109.
19. Okada, C., & Young, K. (2012). Sport and social development: Promise and caution from an incipient Cambodian football league. International review for the sociology of sport, 47(1), 5-26.
20. Pennington, C. G., & Sinelnikov, O. A. (2018). Using Sport Education to Promote Social Development in Physical Education: Column Editor: K. Andrew R. Richards. Strategies, 31(6), 50-52.
21. Santiago, A. R., & do Couto, H. T. Z. (2020). Socioeconomic development versus deforestation: considerations on the sustainability of economic and social growth in most Brazilian municipalities. Environmental Development, 100520.
22. Schulenkorf, N. (2010). Bridging the divide: The role of sport events in contributing to social development between disparate communities. European Journal of Tourism Research, 3(2), 127-134.
23. Shin, S. H., & Kim, S. Y. (2019). A Narrative Inquiry Regarding the Growth, Overcoming Hardship, and Social Adjustment of Student Athletes from Broken Families. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 10(5), 267-278.
24. Stambulova, N. B., Ryba, T. V., & Henriksen, K. (2020). Career development and transitions of athletes: The international society of sport psychology position stand revisited. International Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology, 1-27.
25. Svensson, P. G., Andersson, F. O., Mahoney, T. Q., & Ha, J. P. (2019). Antecedents and outcomes of social innovation: A global study of sport for development and peace organizations. Sport Management Review. 23 (4), 657-670.
26. Talebifar, Ali Mohammad, (2017), A Study of Socio-Cultural Factors Affecting the Social Development of Students in a Case Study of South Khorasan 2015, The First National Conference on New Iranian and World Studies in Psychology and Educational Sciences, Law and Social Sciences, Shiraz, University Shushtar Applied Science
27. Treiber, M., Germ, R., & Kesting, A. (2015). From Drivers to Athletes: Modeling and Simulating Cross-Country Skiing Marathons. In Traffic and Granular Flow'13, Springer, 243-249.