1. Ahmadi, N., Abdoli, B., & Rezvani, M. (2017). Psychometric properties of the Persian version of the sports behavior regulation questionnaire. Sport Psychology Studies, 6, 31-46. (In Persian)
2. Alipoor, A., & Agah, M. (2007). The validity and validity of the Oxford Happiness List among Iranians. Transformational Psychology, 3 (12), 287-298. (In Persian)
3. Allen, M. S., Knipler, S. J., & Chan, A. Y. (2019). Happiness and counterfactual thinking at the 2016 Summer Olympic Games. Journal of sports sciences, 37(15), 1762-1769.
4. Appley, M. H. (Ed.). (1971). Adaptation-level theory: A symposium. New York: Academic Press.
5. Argyle, M., Martin, M. & Crossland, J. (1989). Happiness as a function of personality. In J. P. Forgas & J. M. Innes (Eds.), Recent advances in social psychology: An international perspective, (pp. 189-203). North Holland: Elsevier Science Publishers
6. Brickman, P. (1987). Commitment, conflict, and caring. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall.
7. Cece, V., Lienhart, N., Nicaise, V., Guillet-Descas, E., & Martinent, G. (2019). Longitudinal Sport Motivation among Young Athletes in Intensive Training Settings: Using Methodological Advances to Explore Temporal Structure of Youth Behavioral Regulation in Sport Questionnaire Scores. Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology, 41(1), 24-35.
8. Denny, K. G., & Steiner, H. (2009). External and internal factors influencing happiness in elite collegiate athletes. Child Psychiatry and Human Development, 40(1), 55.
9. Dimitropoulos, P. E., & Limperopoulos, V. (2014). Player contracts, athletic and financial performance of the Greek football clubs. Global Business and Economics Review, 16(2), 123-141.
10. Dishman, R. K., McIver, K. L., Dowda, M., Saunders, R. P., & Pate, R. R. (2015). Motivation and behavioral regulation of physical activity in middle-school students. Medicine and science in sports and exercise, 47(9), 1913.
11. Drew, J. L. (2019). Providing Adequate Financial Support to Division II Student Athletes to Reduce Financial Inequality: A Qualitative Case Study of Division II Student Athlete Scholarship Inequality. Doctoral dissertation, Northcentral University.
12. Farmanbar, R., Niknami, Sh., Heydarnia, A. & Hajizadeh, E. (2009). Validity and reliability of the Student Behavior Regulation Questionnaire. journal of kermanshah university of medical sciences, 13 (3), 252-260. (In Persian)
13. Ghaderi, D., & Ghaderi, M. (2012). Survey the relationship between big five factor, happiness and sport achievement in Iranian athletes. Annals of Biological Research, 3(1), 308-312.
14. Goswami, S., & Sarkar, L. N. (2016). Impact of Sport Types on Happiness of University Athletes. J Phys Educ Res, 3(3), 91-100.
15. Haghighi, S. & Forozandeh, E. (2017). Mental Happiness, Infrastructural and Influential Factors. The First Regional Conference on the Development of Nursing and Midwifery Sciences with a Focus on Social Care Care Services, Isfahan, Islamic Azad University, Najafabad Branch, 1-9. (In Persian)
16. Hallmann, K., Breuer, C., & Kühnreich, B. (2013). Happiness, pride and elite sporting success: What population segments gain most from national athletic achievements? Sport Management Review, 16(2), 226-235.
17. Hrcek, V., & Bagľas, I. (2018). Is Financial Reward Enough for Motivation in Football? Sport Mont, 16(2), 107-111.
18. Inglehart, R. (1990). Values, ideology, and cognitive mobilization in new social movements. Challenging the political order, 43-66.
19. Jin, H., Chen, G., & Hee, S. Y. (2017). A cross-cultural study of the sports happiness perception among korean, chinese, and japanese elite swimming athletes. International Journal of Applied Sports Science, 29(2), 128-142.
20. Kerstajn, R., Lupo, C., Capranica, L., & Capranica, L. (2018). Motivation towards sports and academics careers in elite winter sport Slovenian and Italian athletes: The role of internal and external factors. Ido Movement for Culture. Journal of Martial Arts Anthropology, 18(2), 29-37.
21. Lonsdale, C., Hodge, K., & Rose, E. A. (2008). The Behavioral Regulation in Sport Questionnaire (BRSQ): Instrument development and initial validity evidence. Journal of sport and exercise psychology, 30(3), 323-355.
22. Martin, J., Vassallo, M., Carrico, J., & Armstrong, E. (2019). Predicting Happiness in Paralympic Swimming Medalists. Adapted Physical Activity Quarterly, 36(3), 309-324.
23. Moshkel Gosha, E. & Aboderda, Z. (2017). The Relationship between Sports Identity and the Problems of Withdrawal from Championship Sports in Iran. National Conference on New Research in Psychology, Nain, Islamic Azad University, Nain Branch. (In Persian)
24. Özdenk, S., & Kazım, K. A. Y. A. (2019). Examination on Communication and Happiness Levels of Athletes. Turkish Journal of Sport and Exercise, 21(2), 305-310.
25. Surujlal, J. (2016). Influence of organizational support on retirement planning and financial management of professional soccer players. Polish Journal of Management Studies, 13(2), 164-174.
26. Thompson, B. A., & Schary, D. P. (2020). Well-Being Therapy: An Approach to Increase Athlete Well-Being and Performance. Journal of Sport Psychology in Action, 1-10.
27. Viladrich, C., Torregrosa, M., & Cruz, J. (2011). Psychometric quality supporting the Spanish adaptation of the behavioral regulation in sport questionnaire. Psicothema, 23(4), 786-794.
28. Wolanin, A. T., & Marks, D. R. (2019). Athlete mental health. In APA handbook of sport and exercise psychology, volume 1: Sport psychology, Vol. 1 (pp. 653-674). Washington D.C. American Psychological Association.