1. Elfman, L. (2017). Gain insight into intersection between law, ethics, and athletics. College Athletics and the Law, 14(3), 1-5.
2. Fuente, D., Cantón, E., Montes, F., & Abella, M. Á. S. (2019). Aggression towards Referees in Amateur Football in Spain: A Loglinear Approach. Universitas Psychologica, 18(3), 1-13.
3. Gallant, C., Barry, N., & Good, D. (2018). Physiological underarousal as a mechanism of aggressive behavior in university athletes with a history of concussion. Brain and behavior, 8(8), e01038.
4. Gillentine, A. (2020). Sports Ethics for Sports Management Professionals. International Journal of Sport Communication, 1(aop), 1-3.
5. Jones, M. V., Paull, G. C., & Erskine, J. (2002). The impact of a team's aggressive reputation on the decisions of association football referees. Journal of sports sciences, 20(12), 991-1000.
6. Kaveh, M. (2012). Pathology of social diseases. Tehran, Publication of sociologists.
7. Kavussanu, M. (2019). Toward an understanding of transgressive behavior in sport: Progress and prospects. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 42, 33-39.
8. Krahé, B. (2013). The social psychology of aggression. East Sussex: Psychology Press.
9. Langari, M. (2011). Investigating the level of aggression of immigrant and non-immigrant students in the first year of high school in Bojnourd. Master's thesis, Tarbiat Moallem University of Tehran.
10. Lassalle, G., Recours, R., & Griffet, J. (2016). Postmodern ethics and competitive situations: Participation in athletics among young people. Sociétés, (4), 101-112.
11. Myers, D. J., & Sung-joo, P. (2017). A Case Study in the Development of Codes of Ethics in Korean Collegiate Athletics. Philosophy of Movement: Korean Journal of Physical Education, 25(1), 1-19.
12. Pappas, N. T., McKenry, P. C., & Catlett, B. S. (2004). Athlete aggression on the rink and off the ice: Athlete violence and aggression in hockey and interpersonal relationships. Men and Masculinities, 6(3), 291-312.
13. Reid, H. (2020). Athletic virtue and aesthetic values in Aristotle’s ethics. Journal of the Philosophy of Sport, 47(1), 63-74.
14. Roberts, V. L., & Sojo, V. E. (2020). To strive is human, to abuse malign: discrimination and non-accidental violence of professional athletes without employee-style statutory protection. British journal of sports medicine, 54(4), 253-254.
15. Sapp, R. M., Spangenburg, E. E., & Hagberg, J. M. (2018). Trends in aggressive play and refereeing among the top five European soccer leagues. Journal of sports sciences, 36(12), 1346-1354.
16. Scholz, P. (2016). Football fan behavior of the oldest club in the Czech Republic. Journal of Physical Education and Sport, 16, 694.
17. Spaaij, R., & Schaillée, H. (2019). Unsanctioned aggression and violence in amateur sport: A multidisciplinary synthesis. Aggression and violent behavior, 44, 36-46.
18. Vassos, E., Collier, D. A., & Fazel, S. (2014). Systematic meta-analyses and field synopsis of genetic association studies of violence and aggression. Molecular psychiatry, 19(4), 471.
19. Vazinitaher, A., Sarli A. (2012). The effect of moral and cultural climate on the occurrence of aggressive behaviors in athletes. 2nd Talent Sports Identification Congress. Tehran.