1. Anshel, M. H., Williams, L. R. T., & Williams, S. M. (2000). Coping style following acute stress in competitive sport. The Journal of Social Psychology, 140(6), 751-773.
2. American Psychiatric Association. (2013). Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders (DSM-5®). American Psychiatric Pub.
3. Anderson, E., & Durstine, J. L. (2019). Physical activity, exercise, and chronic diseases: A brief review. Sports Medicine and Health Science, 1(1), 3-10.
4. Abdullah, B., & Wolbring, G. (2013). Analysis of Newspaper Coverage of active aging through the lens of the 2002 World Health Organization active ageing report: a policy framework and the 2010 Toronto charter for physical activity: a global call for action. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 10(12), 6799-6819.
5. Abramowitz, J. S., Deacon, B. J., & Valentiner, D. P. (2007). The Short Health Anxiety Inventory: Psychometric properties and construct validity in a non-clinical sample. Cognitive Therapy and Research, 31, 871-883.
6. Bagheri Sheykhangafshe, F., Abolghasemi, A., Kafi Masouleh, M. (2019). Comparison Dark Triad Traits of Personality, Cognitive Decision-Making and Mental Toughness in Natural, Supplement and Steroid Bodybuilders. Sport psychology Studies, 8(29), 19-38. In Persian.
7. Bagheri Sheykhangafshe, F., Sadeghi Chookami, E. (2020). Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder during the Coronavirus Epidemic 2019 (COVID-19): Letter to the Editor. J Shahid Sadoughi Uni Med Sci, 28(1), 2700-704. In Persian.
8. Chen, N., Zhou, M., Dong, X., Qu, J., Gong, F., Han, Y., ... & Yu, T. (2020). Epidemiological and clinical characteristics of 99 cases of 2019 novel coronavirus pneumonia in Wuhan, China: a descriptive study. The Lancet, 395(10223), 507-513.
9. Endler, N. S., & Parker, J. D. (1990). Multidimensional assessment of coping: A critical evaluation. Journal of personality and social psychology, 58(5), 844-554.
10. Fu, W., Wang, C., Zou, L., Guo, Y., Lu, Z., Yan, S., & Mao, J. (2020). Psychological health, sleep quality, and coping styles to stress facing the COVID-19 in Wuhan, China. Translational psychiatry, 10(1), 1-9.
11. Farsi, A., Moradi, M. (2016). Identify the Ways of Coping with Stress in Athletes and Non-Athletes Students. Sport Psychology Studies, 5(18), 35-48. In Persian.
12. Galea, S., Merchant, R. M., & Lurie, N. (2020). The mental health consequences of COVID-19 and physical distancing: The need for prevention and early intervention. JAMA internal medicine, 180(6), 817-818.
13. Giustino, V., Parroco, A. M., Gennaro, A., Musumeci, G., Palma, A., & Battaglia, G. (2020). Physical Activity Levels and Related Energy Expenditure during COVID-19 Quarantine among the Sicilian Active Population: A Cross-Sectional Online Survey Study. Sustainability, 12(11, 4356.
14. Ghoreyshi, Rad F. (2010). Validation of Endler & Parker coping scale of stressful situations. International Journal of Behavioral Sciences, 4(1), 1-7. In Persian.
15. Gaygısız, Ü., Gaygısız, E., Özkan, T., & Lajunen, T. (2012). Individual differences in behavioral reactions to H1N1 during a later stage of the epidemic. Journal of infection and public health, 5(1), 9-21.
16. Jernigan DB. (2020). Update: Public Health Response to the Coronavirus Disease 2019 Outbreak — United States, February 24, 2020. Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, 69, 216–219.
17. Jacob, L., Tully, M., Barnett, Y., Lopez-Sanchez, G., Butler, L., Schuch, F., ... & Yakkundi, A. (2020). The relationship between physical activity and mental health in a sample of the UK public: A cross-sectional study during the implementation of COVID-19 social distancing measures. Mental Health and Physical Activity, 19, 100345-100345.
18. Jungmann, S. M., & Witthöft, M. (2020). Health anxiety, cyberchondria, and coping in the current COVID-19 pandemic: Which factors are related to coronavirus anxiety? Journal of Anxiety Disorders, 102239.
19. Kürşat, A. C. A. R., Ahmet, M. O. R., BAYNAZ, K., & ARSLANOĞLU, E. (2020). An Investigation on Anxiety States of Students in Faculty of Sport Sciences During COVID-19. International Journal of Disabilities Sports and Health Sciences, 3(1), 66-73.
20. Lubans, D., Richards, J., Hillman, C., Faulkner, G., Beauchamp, M., Nilsson, M., ... & Biddle, S. (2016). Physical activity for cognitive and mental health in youth: a systematic review of mechanisms. Pediatrics, 138(3).
21. López-Bueno, R., Calatayud, J., Ezzatvar, Y., Casajús, J. A., Smith, L., Andersen, L. L., & López-Sánchez, G. F. (2020). Association Between Current Physical Activity and Current Perceived Anxiety and Mood in the Initial Phase of COVID-19 Confinement. Frontiers in psychiatry, 11, 729.
22. Laddu, D. R., Lavie, C. J., Phillips, S. A., & Arena, R. (2020). Physical activity for immunity protection: Inoculating populations with healthy living medicine in preparation for the next pandemic. Progress in cardiovascular diseases. doi: 10.1016/j.pcad.2020.04.006
23. Lai, C. C., Shih, T. P., Ko, W. C., Tang, H. J., & Hsueh, P. R. (2020). Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) and coronavirus disease-2019 (COVID-19): The epidemic and the challenges. International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents, 55(10592), 1-4.
24. Li, Y., & Peng, J. (2020). Coping Strategies as Predictors of Anxiety: Exploring Positive Experience of Chinese University in Health Education in COVID-19 Pandemic. Creative Education, 11(5), 735-750.
25. Lazarus, R. S., & Folkman, S. (1984). Stress, appraisal, and coping. Springer publishing company.
26. Maugeri, G., Castrogiovanni, P., Battaglia, G., Pippi, R., D'Agata, V., Palma, A., ... & Musumeci, G. (2020). The Impact of Physical Activity on Psychological Health During Covid-19 Pandemic in Italy. Heliyon, 6(6), e04315.
27. Nourisaeid, A., Shabahang, R., Bagheri Sheykhangafshe, F., Saeedi, M., Mousavi, M. (2020). Comparison of Online Health Information Utilization, Online Shared Identity, and Online Shared Information Usage in Different Levels of COVID-19 Anxiety. Rph, 14(1), 28-39. In Persian.
28. Nargesi, F., Izadi, F., Kariminejad, K., Rezaii Sharif, A. (2017). The investigation of the reliability and validity of Persian version of Health anxiety questionnaire in students of Lorestan University of Medical Sciences. Quarterly of Educational Measurement, 7(27), 147-160. In Persian.
29. Özdin, S., & Bayrak, Ö. Ş. (2020). Levels and predictors of anxiety, depression and health anxiety during COVID-19 pandemic in Turkish society: The importance of gender. The International journal of social psychiatry, 20764020927051.
30. Polizzi, C., Lynn, S. J., & Perry, A. (2020). Stress and Coping in the Time of COVID-19: Pathways to Resilience and Recovery. Clinical Neuropsychiatry, 17(2), 59-62.
31. Schuch, F. B., Bulzing, R. A., Meyer, J., Vancampfort, D., Firth, J., Stubbs, B., ... & Deenik, J. (2020). Associations of moderate to vigorous physical activity and sedentary behavior with depressive and anxiety symptoms in self-isolating people during the COVID-19 pandemic: A cross-sectional survey in Brazil. Psychiatry Research, 113339.
32. Shokri, O., Taghilou, S., Geravand, F., Paezi, M., Molaei, M., abd Elahpour, M., Akbari, H. (2009). Factor Structure and Psychometric Properties of The Farsi Version of The Coping Inventory for Stressful Situations (CISS). Advances in Cognitive Sciences, 10 (3), 22-33. In Persian.
33. Şenışık, S., Denerel, N., Köyağasıoğlu, O., & Tunç, S. (2020). The Effect of Isolation on Athletes’ Mental Health during the COVID-19 Pandemic. The Physician and Sportsmedicine.
34. Sabiston, C. M., Jewett, R., Ashdown-Franks, G., Belanger, M., Brunet, J., O’Loughlin, E., & O’Loughlin, J. (2016). Number of years of team and individual sport participation during adolescence and depressive symptoms in early adulthood. Journal of sport and exercise psychology, 38(1), 105-110.
35. Stanton, R., To, Q. G., Khalesi, S., Williams, S. L., Alley, S. J., Thwaite, T. L., ... & Vandelanotte, C. (2020). Depression, Anxiety and Stress during COVID-19: Associations with Changes in Physical Activity, Sleep, Tobacco and Alcohol Use in Australian Adults. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 17(11), 4065.
36. Schuch, F. B., Bulzing, R. A., Meyer, J., Vancampfort, D., Firth, J., Stubbs, B., ... & Deenik, J. (2020). Associations of moderate to vigorous physical activity and sedentary behavior with depressive and anxiety symptoms in self-isolating people during the COVID-19 pandemic: A cross-sectional survey in Brazil. Psychiatry Research, 113339.
37. Salkovskis, P. M., RIMES, K. A., & WARWICK, H. M. C. (2002). The Health Anxiety Inventory: development and validation of scales for the measurement of health anxiety and hypochondriasis. Psychological medicine, 32(5), 843-853.
38. Tingaz, E. O. (2020). The Psychological Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Elite Athletes, Management Strategies and Post-pandemic Performance Expectations: A Semi Structured Interview Study. IJERI: International Journal of Educational Research and Innovation, (15), 73-81.
39. Viana, R. B., & de Lira, C. A. B. (2020). Exergames as Coping Strategies for Anxiety Disorders During the COVID-19 Quarantine Period. Med Int, 25, 278-280.
40. Wang, H., Xia, Q., Xiong, Z., Li, Z., Xiang, W., Yuan, Y., ... & Li, Z. (2020). The psychological distress and coping styles in the early stages of the 2019 coronavirus disease (COVID-19) epidemic in the general mainland Chinese population: A web-based survey. Plos one, 15(5), e0233410.
41. Wang, C., Pan, R., Wan, X., Tan, Y., Xu, L., Ho, C. S., & Ho, R. C. (2020). Immediate psychological responses and associated factors during the initial stage of the 2019 coronavirus disease (COVID-19) epidemic among the general population in China. International journal of environmental research and public health, 17(5), 1729.
42. World Health Organization. (2020). Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), situation report, 82.
43. Wu, Z., & McGoogan, J. M. (2020). Characteristics of and important lessons from the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak in China: summary of a report of 72 314 cases from the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention. Jama, 323(13), 1239-1242.
44. Waltz, C. F., & Bausell, R. B. (1981). Nursing research: Design, statistics, and computer analysis. FA Davis Co.
45. Wheaton, M. G., Abramowitz, J. S., Berman, N. C., Fabricant, L. E., & Olatunji, B. O. (2012). Psychological predictors of anxiety in response to the H1N1 (swine flu) pandemic. Cognitive Therapy and Research, 36(3), 210-218.
46. Xiang, Y. T., Yang, Y., Li, W., Zhang, L., Zhang, Q., Cheung, T., & Ng, C. H. (2020). Timely mental health care for the 2019 novel coronavirus outbreak is urgently needed. The Lancet Psychiatry, 7(3), 228-229.
47. Yu, H., Li, M., Li, Z., Xiang, W., Yuan, Y., Liu, Y., ... & Xiong, Z. (2020). Coping style, social support and psychological distress in the general Chinese population in the early stages of the COVID-2019 epidemic. Social Support and Psychological Distress in the General Chinese Population in the Early Stages of the COVID-2019 Epidemic (3/13/2020). https://ssrn.com/abstract=3556633