1. Abdolvand, M. Honari, E. (2016). Identifying the factors affecting loyalty and commitment to the brand in social media. Quarterly Journal of Development and Transformation, 24, 69-80. In Persian
2. Abeza, G., O’Reilly, N., & Reid, I. (2013). Relationship marketing and social media in sport. International Journal of Sport Communication, 6(2), 120-142.
3. Adenekan, Dedeke. (2016). Travel web-site design: Information task-fit, service quality andpurchase intention. Journal of Tourism Management, 54, 541e554.
4. Aalbers, G., McNally, R. J., Heeren, A., De Wit, S., & Fried, E. I. (2019). Social media and depression symptoms: A network perspective. Journal of Experimental Psychology: General, 148(8), 1454.
5. Areeba Toor, Mudassir Husnain and Talha Hussain. (2017). The Impact of Social Network Marketing on Consumer Purchase Intention in Pakistan: Consumer Engagement as a Mediator. Asian Journal of Business and Accounting, 10(1), 168-199.
6. Browning, B., & Sanderson, J. (2012). The positives and negatives of Twitter: Exploring how student-athletes use Twitter and respond to critical tweets. International Journal of Sport Communication, 5(4), 503-521.
7. Carli, V., & Durkee, T. (2016). Pathological use of the Internet. In e-Mental Health (pp. 269-288). Springer International Publishing.
8. Chang, Y. Yu, H. & Lu, H. (2014). Persuasive messages, popularity cohesion, and message diffusion in social media marketing. Journal of Business Research, 68(4), 777-782.
9. Chen, Y. T. L. S. C., & Hung, C. S. (2011). The impacts of brand equity, brand attachment, product involvement and repurchase intention on bicycle users. African Journal of Business Management, 5(14), 5910.
10. Eagal, B. (2013). LeBron James reportedly leads all NBA players in US shoe sales. Retrieved May, 23.
11. Eagleman, A. N., & Krohn, B. D. (2012). Sponsorship awareness, attitudes, and purchase intentions of road race series participants. Sport Marketing Quarterly, 21(4), 210.
12. Erkan, I., & Evans, C. (2016). The influence of eWOM in social media on consumers’ purchase intentions: An extended approach to information adoption. Computers in human behavior, 61, 47-55.
13. Green, M. R. (2016). The impact of social networks in the development of a personal sports brand. Sport, Business and Management: An International Journal, 6(3), 274-294.
14. Hambrick, M. E., Simmons, J. M., Greenhalgh, G. P., & Greenwell, T. C. (2010). Understanding professional athletes’ use of Twitter: A content analysis of athlete tweets. International Journal of Sport Communication, 3(4), 454-471.
15. Hanna, R., Rohm, A., & Crittenden, V. L. (2011). We’re all connected: The power of the social media ecosystem. Business horizons, 54(3), 265-273.
16. Hoseni, M. aminian, M. (2015). The role of online social networking technology in customer participation. Research and Technology, 1, 67-84. In Persian
17. Kahn, W. A. (1990). Psychological conditions of personal engagement and disengagement at work. Academy of management journal, 33(4), 692-724.
18. Kaplan, A. M., & Haenlein, M. (2010). Users of the world, unite! The challenges and opportunities of Social Media. Business horizons, 53(1), 59-68.
19. Khedher, A. B., Jraidi, I., & Frasson, C. (2019). Tracking students’ mental engagement using EEG signals during an interaction with a virtual learning environment. Journal of Intelligent Learning Systems and Applications, 11(1), 1-14.
20. Kietzmann, J. H., Hermkens, K., McCarthy, I. P., & Silvestre, B. S. (2011). Social media? Get serious! Understanding the functional building blocks of social media. Business horizons, 54(3), 241-251.
21. Latifian, M. (2014). Engaging customers with the brand through social networks. Master's thesis, University of Tehran. In Persian.
22. Lee, J. Hong, I.B. (2016). Predicting positive user responses to social media advertising: the roles of emotional appeal, informativeness, and creativity. Int. J.Inf. Manage, 36 (3), 360–373.
23. Li, W. Du, W. & Yin, J. (2017). Digital entrepreneurship ecosystem as a new form of organizing: the case of Zhongguancun. Frontiers of Business Research in China, 11(1), 5.
24. Lin, L. & Chen, C. S. (2006). “The influence of the country – of – origin image, product knowledge and product involvement on consumer purchase decisions: An empirical study of insurance and catering services in Taiwan”, Journal of consumer Marketing, 23 (5), 248- 265
25. Loomis, S. D., & Green, A. W. (1947). The pattern of mental conflict in a typical state university. The Journal of Abnormal and Social Psychology, 42(3), 342.
26. Mangold, W. G., & Faulds, D. J. (2009). Social media: The new hybrid element of the promotion mix. Business Horizons, 52(4), 357–365.
27. Manjunatha, H., Pareek, S., Memar, A. H., Kesavadas, T., & Esfahani, E. T. (2019). Effect of haptic assistance strategy on mental engagement in fine motor tasks. In The Second Neuroadaptive Technology Conference, 44-47.
28. Mansouri, hosin, Modiri, mahrokh. & Izadi. bhzad. (2018). the Impact of Personal Sales Indicators on the Behavior of Young Consumers. Sport Management Studies, 10(49), 183-204. In Persian.
29. Neami, A. Moshabaki, A. Atiyehkar, Gh. (2016). Factors Affecting Pleasure Shopping through Instagram, Modern Marketing Research, 2 (21), 18-1. In Persian.
30. Newman, T., Peck, J. F., Harris, C., & Wilhide, B. (2013). Introduction to principles of sport communication, marketing, and social media. Social Media in Sport Marketing. Arizona, USA: Holcomb Hathaway Publishers, pp 10.
31. Prentice, C., Wang, X., & Loureiro, S. M. (2019). The influence of brand experience and service quality on customer engagement. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 50, 50–59. Doi: doi: 10.1016/ j.jretconser. 2019.04.020
32. Ravikumar, V, , Nikhil VP & Tiwari, K. (2015). "A study on the impact of online advertisements on buying decision of customers of passenger car industry". Global Illuminators, 1, 128-139.
33. Sarianne, L, (2013). Hedonic and Utilitarian Ad Attributes in Relation to Advertising Effectiveness - The Role of Consumer Involvement and the Context of Tablet Devices. International Business Master's thesis, Aalto University School of Business.
34. Schivinski, B., & Dabrowski, D. (2015). The impact of brand communication on brand equity through Facebook. Journal of Research in Interactive Marketing, 9(1), 31-53.
35. Simon, F., & Tossan, V. (2018). Does brand-consumer social sharing matter? A relational framework of customer engagement to brand-hosted social media. Journal of Business Research, 85, 175–184.
36. Soltani, M., Arianfar M., Naserzadeh SMR. & Fathi M. (2016). Identifying and ranking the factors influencing the intention to purchase sports equipment through social media; application of logarithmic fuzzy preferential planning technique. Contemporary Research in Sports Management, 6 (12), 87-99. In Persian.
37. Systrom, K. (2014). 300 million: Sharing real moments. Instagram Blog.
38. Thakur, R. (2018). Customer engagement and online reviews. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Servi, 41, 48-59.
39. Thompson, A. J., Martin, A. J., Gee, S., & Eagleman, A. N. (2014). Examining the Development of a Social Media Strategy for a National Sport Organisation a case study of Tennis New Zealand. Journal of Applied Sport Management, 6(2), 17.
40. Truong, A. (2014). This report shows why brands should embrace Instagram (if they haven’t already). FastCompany. com.
41. Tsimonis, G., & Dimitriadis, S. (2014). Brand strategies in social media. Marketing Intelligence & Planning, 32(3), 328–344.
42. Turri, A. M., Smith, K. H., & Kemp, E. (2013). Developing affective brand commitment through social media. Journal of Electronic Commerce Research, 14(3), 201.
43. Universal McCann. (2008). Power to the people social media tracker: Wave 3.
44. Varsha, J, (2511) “Does explicit comparative advertising affect Indian consumers’ attitudes towards low and high-involvement product?” International Journal of Emerging Markets, 10,1. 122 – 140
45. Verhagen, T., Swen, E., Feldberg, F., & Merikivi, J. (2015). Benefitting from virtual customer environments: An empirical study of customer engagement. Computers in Human Behavior, 48, 340–357.
46. Vinerean, S., Cetina, I., Dumitrescu, L., & Tichindelean, M. (2013). The Effects of Social Media Marketing on Online Consumer Behavior. International Journal of Business and Managemen, 8(14), 66–79.
47. Vivek, S. D. (2009). A scale of consumer engagement. Doctoral dissertation, The University of Alabama Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
48. Walsh, P., Clavio, G., Lovell, D. M., & Blaszka, M. (2013). DIfferences in event brand d Personality Between Social Media Users and Non-Users. Sport Marketing Quarterly, 22(4).
49. Wang, Y., Zhu, X., & Zhang, L. (2020). The Double Mediators of Attention Concentration and Interpersonal Self-Efficacy in Middle School Students’ Internet Addiction and Overuse of Social Networks. In 4th International Conference on Culture, Education and Economic Development of Modern Society (ICCESE 2020) (pp. 1261-1267). Atlantis Press.
50. Warnick, R. & Bojanic, D. (2515). “Purchasing decision involvement: Event management segment and related Event behavior”, Northeastern Recreation Symposium, 248-256.
51. Yaghoubi, H., Yousefi, R., & Aminzadeh, M. (2019). The Relationship between Social Activities and Group Sports with the Rate of Addiction to Cyberspace. Sport psychology. Journal of Sport Psychology Studies, 8 (29), 203-218. (In Persian).
52. Yan, J. (2011). Social media in branding: Fulfilling a need. Journal of brand management, 18(9), 688-696.
53. Zahra, M., Majid, E., & Manijeh, B. (2020). The Effect of Customer Experiences on Purchase Intention through Mediator Variables of Mental Engagement and Visual Perception. Studies in Business and Economics, 15(2), 175-191.