1. Aghdasi, M.T. & Behzadnia, B. (2016). Predicting Psychological Needs and Well-being of Athlete Students: The role of Coaches. Sport Psychology Studies, 5(16), 1-18. Persian
2. Alidoust Ghahfarokhi, E. Safarpour, A. & Shariati, J. (2020). Modeling the Effect of Emotional Labor on the Turnover Intention of Sport Coaches (The Mediating Role of Coach’s Burnout). Sport Psychology Studies, 8(30), 257-72. Persian. DOI: 10.22089/spsyj.2020.7995.1864.
3. Amini, M.T., Seyadat, S., Pirali, A. R. (2017). Harrison strategic control model implemented in the retail industry (Case study: Large food stores and consumer Shiraz). Strategic management researches, 22(63), 63-83. Persian
4. Amini Alashti A. A., Aa`rabi S. M. (2017). Strategy Implementation Model for Tehran Province Water and Wastewater Company. Journal of Management and Development Process, 29(4), 45-78. Persian
5. Ayatollahi, O., Zargaran, F. (2017). A Review of Strategic Control. The first conference of Management, Accounting and Economy in Iran, Pp: 1-12. Persian
7. Brown, Ch., Jennifer, W., Ruth, G. (2018). Sport management internships: Recommendations for improving upon experiential learning. Journal of Hospitality, Leisure, Sport & Tourism Education, (22), 75–81.
8. Chen, F., Zhang, L., Latimer, J. (2014). How much has my co-worker contributed? the impact of anonymity and feedback on social loafing in asynchronous virtual collaboration. International Journal of Information Management, 34(5), 652-659.
9. Coalter, F. (2008). Sport-in-development: Development for and through sport. Sport and social capital, 39-67.
10. Czyz, S., Szmajke, A., Kruger, A., Kubler, M. (2016). Participation in Team Sports Can Eliminate the Effect of Social Loafing, Perceptual and Motor Skills, 1-15.
11. Danaeifar, H., Eslami, A. (2010). Application o grounded theory Constriction of organizational indifference. Tehran: Imam Sadiq University publications. P: 112. Persian
12. Etemadi, M., Ghafari darab, M., Khorasani, E., Moradi, F., Vaziri nasab, H. (2015). Social loafing and organizational justice among nurses: A case study in a teaching hospital. sjsph. 12(4), 95-106. Persian
13. Fazeli, S. S., bamdad soofi, J., Safari nia, M., Mazyaki, A., arjmand, O. (2018). Identification of factors affecting social loafing among employees of private sector using causal cognitive maps. IQBQ. 22(3), 75-103. Persian
14. Feiz, D., Sharafi, V., Shool, H. (2016). Investigating th Relationship between Occupational Prestige and Soldiering by Considering Intermediate Role of Organizational Indifference. ORMR. 6(3), 107-128. Persian
15. Gençer, H. (2019). Group Dynamics and Behavior, Universal Journal of Educational Research, 7(1), 223-229.
16. Harkins, S. G., & Petty, R. E. (2014). The effect of task difficulty and task uniqueness on social loafing. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 14 (3), 2-9.
17. Hrebiniak, L., Joyce, W. (2005). Making strategy work. New York: McMillan. P: 178.
18. Izadi, B. (2018). The Effect of Football Fans Identification on Their Collective Self-Esteem. Journal of Sport Psychology Studies, 23, 83-98. Persian. Doi: 10.22089/spsyj.2017.3292.1340
19. Jalilvand, M., & VaezMousavi, M. K. (2019). The Relationships among Social-contextual Environments, Motivation, Enjoyment and Satisfaction in Physical Education Class, Based on Self-dertemination Theory. Journal of Sport Psychology Studies, 28, 13-26. Persian. Doi: 10.22089/SPSYJ.2017.3699.1375
20. Joo, M. H. (2017). Students' group work contribution: Influence of work preference, gender, and individual assessment. Social Behavior and Personality: an international journal, 45(1), 19-28.
21. Karra, O. J. (2014). Social loafing: A meta-analytic review and theoretical integration. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 11(65), 681-706.
22. Lara, J., & Celine, M. (2018). Developing and using a Five C framework for implementing environmental sustainability strategies: A case study of Nordic insurers. Journal of Cleaner Production, 212-234. doi: 10.1016/j.jclepro.
23. Lorange, P. (2010). Considerations in implementing strategic control, business strategy, 4(4), 27.
24. Malekakhlagh, I., Taslimi, Z., Reihani, M., Salimi, N. (2018). Recognizing and prioritizing the effective factors on organizational strategy implementation in Iranian governmental sport organizations, Sport Development and Management, 6(10), 1-20. Persian
25. Mohamad yari, Z., Sepahvand, R., Vahdati, H., Moosavi, SN. (2017). Evaluating the Maturity of Human Resource Management Processes Based on Philips Model, Human Resource Management Research, 10(1), 51-75. Persian
26. Na, S. Y., & Park, H. (2019). The Effect of Nurse's Emotional Labor on Turnover Intention: Mediation Effect of Burnout and Moderated Mediation Effect of Authentic Leadership. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 49(3), 286-297.
27. Nikpay, E., Zandkarimi, M. (2018). The study relationship between Transformational Leadership and organizational indifference with the role of creativity in employees (Case Study: Employees of Lorestan University), Innovation and Creativity in the Humanities, 8(2), 229-264. Persian
28. Poursadegh, Nasser. (2017). Investigating the Effect of Religiosity on Employee organizational Loafing, Strategic Interdisciplinary Studies, 7(29), 7-28. Persian
29. Rezaei, B,. Yarmohammadian, M.H., Mahmoodzadeh Ardakani, H. (2016). The Relationship Between Nurse Managers' Leadership Styles and Procrastination in Nursing Staff in Isfahan Social Welfare Hospitals. Sci J Hamadan Nurs Midwifery Fac, 25(1), 60-68. DOI: 10.21859/nmj-25018. Persian
30. Rezaei, Sh., (2018). Fundamentals of Sports Organizations Management. Ilam :Ilam University Publications. 1th Edition, P: 143-156. Persian
31. Rezaei, SH., Nasirzadeh, AM. (2018). Environmental analysis assignment football clubs in Iran Case study: Esteghlal and Persepolis clubs, Applied Research of Sport Management, 7(1), 105-115. Persian
32. Rezaei, SH., Salehipour, M. (2019). Analysis of Effective Factors in Development of Iran Sport Industry using Grounded Theory Approach. Journal of Human Resource Management in Sport. 6(1), 89-107. Persian
33. Sabokro, M., Barahimi, N., Ebrahim zadeh pezeshki, R. (2019). The effect of personality traits on social avoidance (Case Study: Police Emergency Operations Units), Development of Human Resource Management and Support, 14 (52), 21-37. Persian
34. Samani, A., Darvish, H., Abesi, S., Safarzadeh, H. (2017). Designing a Model for Organizational Loafing and it s Impact on the Performance of Organization (Case Study: ICT ministry), General Management Research, 10(35),1-24. Persian
35. Samani, A., Darvish, H., Abesi, S., Safarzadeh, H. (2016). Identify Factors Affecting The Organizational Loafing; With The Approach of Administrative Reform Roadmap in ICT Ministry. Quarterly Journal of Public Administration, 4(4), 101-114. Persian
36. Straus, A., & Corbin, J. (2008). Basic of Qualitative Research: Techniques and Procedures for developing Grounded Theory. Third Edition, Los Angeles: stage publication, 156.
37. Susan E., Marie L. (2018). Strategy implementation and organizational change: How formal reorganization affects professional networks, Long Range Planning, 1-16. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.lrp.
38. Vveinhardt, J., Banikonytė, J. (2017). Managerial Solutions to Reduce Social Loafing in Group Activities of Companies, professional Studies: Theory and practice, 1(1), Pp: 1-9.
39. Wallace, M., And Storm, J. (2014). Organizational change in a regional local council, Australian journal of business and social inquiry, 11(4), 8-9.
40. Yilmaz, A., Gamze, E. (2018). Does turnover intention mediate the effects of job insecurity and co-worker support on social loafing?, International Journal of Hospitality Management, (68), 41–49.