1. Abbasian, Z., Tadibi, V., Zehtab Najafi, A. (2020). The effect of eight weeks of aerobic exercise on anxiety, depression and aggression in girls. Sports Psychology Studies, 5 (18), 49-62. doi: 10.22089 / spsyj.2016.827In Persian.
2. Afzali, S. M., Masoudi, R., Etemadifar, S., Moradi, M. T., & Moghaddasi, J. (2009). The effect of progressive muscle relaxation program (PMR) on anxiety of patients undergoing coronary heart angiography. Journal of Shahrekord Uuniversity of Medical Sciences, 11. In Persian
3. Aghebati, N., Mohammadi, E., & Esmaeil, Z. P. (2010). The effect of relaxation on anxiety and stress of patients with cancer during hospitalization. Iran Journal of Nursing, 23(65), 15-22. In Persian
4. Alipour, A., oraki, M., kharaman, A. (2020). Review of the Neurological and Cognitive Effects of the Covid -19. Neuropsychology, 5(4), 135-146.
5. Alizadeh Fard, Susan, Saffarinia, Majid. (1399). Predicting mental health based on anxiety and social correlation due to coronary heart disease. Social Psychology Research, 9 (36), 129-141.
6. Antall, G. F., & Kresevic, D. (2004). The use of guided imagery to manage pain in an elderly orthopaedic population. Orthopaedic Nursing, 23(5), 335-340.
7. Apóstolo, J. L. A., Mendes, A. C., & Azeredo, Z. A. (2006). Adaptation to Portuguese of the depression, anxiety and stress scales (DASS). Revista Latino-Americana de Enfermagem, 14(6), 863-871.
8. Avazeh A, Jahanpour F, Mehrpoor G, Hajiesmaeili MR, vahedian-azimi A, Naderi A, et al. (2015). Effect of Progressive Muscle Relaxation Technique on the Self-Esteem of Myocardial Infarction patients: A Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Study. Nursing Journal Vulnerable, 2(3), 69 - 78. In persian
9. Behlool A, Tahmasebi-Boroujeni Sh, Ezzati R. (2015). Psychological strategies of male and female athletes in individual and team sports. Sports Psychology Studies; 4 (12), 84-73. In Persian
10. Bo, H. X., Li, W., Yang, Y., Wang, Y., Zhang, Q., Cheung, T., & Xiang, Y. T. (2020). Posttraumatic stress symptoms and attitude toward crisis mental health services among clinically stable patients with COVID-19 in China. Psychological medicine, 1-2.
11. Chen, Y. L. E., & Francis, A. J. (2010). Relaxation and imagery for chronic, nonmalignant pain: effects on pain symptoms, quality of life, and mental health. Pain management nursing, 11(3), 159-168.
12. Cheung, Y. L., Molassiotis, A., & Chang, A. M. (2003). The effect of progressive muscle relaxation training on anxiety and quality of life after stoma surgery in colorectal cancer patients. Psycho‐Oncology: Journal of the Psychological, Social and Behavioral Dimensions of Cancer, 12(3), 254-266.
13. Fox, A. S., & Shackman, A. J. (2019). The central extended amygdala in fear and anxiety: Closing the gap between mechanistic and neuroimaging research. Neuroscience letters, 693, 58-67.
14. Galvin, J. A., Benson, H., Deckro, G. R., Fricchione, G. L., & Dusek, J. A. (2006). The relaxation response: reducing stress and improving cognition in healthy aging adults. Complementary therapies in clinical practice, 12(3), 186-191.
15. Ghafari, S., Ahmadi, F. A. Z. L. O. L. A. H., Nabavi, M., & Memarian, R. O. B. A. B. E. H. (2008). Effects of applying progressive muscle relaxation technique on depression, anxiety and stress of multiple sclerosis patients in Iran National MS Society. Research in Medicine, 32(1), 45-53. In Persian
16. Hamid, N., Hosseinzadeh, A., Kianimoghadam, R. (2015). The Effectiveness of Muscular Relaxation with Positive Imagination of Success on Test Anxiety and Fear of Negative Evaluation. Journal of Clinical Psychology, 6, No. 4 (24). In Persian
17. Haggag, M. (2019). The Effect of the Training of Gradual Muscular Relaxation in Reducing Psychological Stress among Students of the Faculty of Sports Science and Physical Activity. Int J Behav Res Psychol, 7(2), 247-250.
18. Jacobson E. (1938). Progressive relaxation: A physiological and clinical investigation of muscular states and their significance in psychology and medical practice: University of Chicago Press.
19. Jung, S. M., Akhmetzhanov, A. R., Hayashi, K., Linton, N. M., Yang, Y., Yuan, B., & Nishiura, H. (2020). Real-time estimation of the risk of death from novel coronavirus (COVID-19) infection: inference using exported cases. Journal of clinical medicine, 9(2), 523.
20. Khanna, A., Paul, M., & Sandhu, J. S. (2007). Efficacy of two relaxation techniques in reducing pulse rate among highly stressed females. Calicut Medical Journal, 5(2), 23-25.
21. Liu, K., Chen, Y., Wu, D., Lin, R., Wang, Z., & Pan, L. (2020). Effects of progressive muscle relaxation on anxiety and sleep quality in patients with COVID-19. Complementary Therapies in Clinical Practice, 101132.
22. Lima, C. K. T., de Medeiros Carvalho, P. M., Lima, I. D. A. S., de Oliveira Nunes, J. V. A., Saraiva, J. S., de Souza, R. I., ... & Neto, M. L. R. (2020). The emotional impact of Coronavirus 2019-nCoV (new Coronavirus disease). Psychiatry research, 112915.
23. Liu, S., Yang, L., Zhang, C., Xiang, Y. T., Liu, Z., Hu, S., & Zhang, B. (2020). Online mental health services in China during the COVID-19 outbreak. The Lancet Psychiatry, 7(4), e17-e18.
24. Martens, R., Vealey, R. S., & Burton, D. (1990). Competitive anxiety in sport. Human kinetics.
25. Mohammadi, M. T., & SHahyad, S. (2020). Health Anxiety during Viral Contagious Diseases and COVID-19 Outbreak: Narrative Review. Journal Mil Med, 22(6), 623-631.
26. Mohammadi, S. Y., & Ahmadi, S. (2018). Effectiveness of progressive relaxation and emotional regulation on quality of life of heart patients. The Journal of Qazvin University of Medical Sciences, 22(5), 59-69. In Persian.
27. Mohammadi, M. T. (2020). Psychological Impacts of Covid-19 Outbreak on Mental Health Status of Society Individuals: A Narrative Review. Journal Mil Med, 22(2), 184-192.
28. Richter, M. J., Grimminger, J., Krüger, B., Ghofrani, H. A., Mooren, F. C., Gall, H.,. & Krüger, K. (2017). Effects of exercise training on pulmonary hemodynamics, functional capacity and inflammation in pulmonary hypertension. Pulmonary circulation, 7(1), 20-37.
29. Nickel, C., Lahmann, C., Muehlbacher, M., Gil, F. P., Kaplan, P., Buschmann, W., & Anvar, J. (2006). Pregnant women with bronchial asthma benefit from progressive muscle relaxation: a randomized, prospective, controlled trial. Psychotherapy and psychosomatics, 75(4), 237-243.
30. O’rourke, D. J., Smith, R. E., Smoll, F. L., & Cumming, S. P. (2014). Relations of parent-and coach-initiated motivational climates to young athletes’ self-esteem, performance anxiety, and autonomous motivation: who is more influential?. Journal of Applied Sport Psychology, 26(4), 395-408.
31. Pathak, P., Mahal, R., Kohli, A., & Nimbran, V. (2013). Progressive Muscle Relaxation: An adjuvant therapy for reducing pain and fatigue among hospitalized cancer patients receiving radiotherapy. Int J Adv Nurs Stud, 2(2), 58-65.
32. Pourranjbar, M. (2005). Nematola zadeh Mahani K. Effect of aerobic exercise and non-aerobic exercises on anxiety. Journal of Kerman University of Medical Sciences, 1(13), 51-6. In Persian.
33. Rahmani, M., Bahari, S., Ahmadi, P. (2020). Comparison of psychological skills of Iranian national team athletes in the Asian Games in 2006 and 2018. Sports Psychology Studies (spsyj), doi: 10.22089/spsyj.2020.7027.1752. In Persian.
34. RAHMANINIA, F., MOHEBI, H., & GHOLI, S. B. M. (2010). The effect of walking on quality, quantity and some physiological parameters related to sleep in old men. In Persian.
35. Roditi D, Robinson ME. (2011). The role of psychological interventions in the management of patients with chronic pain. Psychol Res Behav Manag, 4, 41-9.
36. Saket M, Sadoughi M, Azarnia M. (2010). Comparison of the effect of movement limit stress on learning and spatial memory of old and young male rats. Motor Behavior (Research in Sports Science), 10 (32), 165-178.
37. Sardar, M. A., Sohrabi, M. A. H. D. I., Shamsian, A., & Aminzadeh, R. (2009). Effects of aerobic exercise training on the mental and physical health and social functioning of patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Iranian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism, 11(3), 251-256. In Persian.
38. Shahyad, sh, mohamadi, M.T. (2020). Psychological effects of the development of Covid-19 disease on the mental health status of individuals in the community: A review study. Journal of Military Medicine. Volume 22 (2); 184 - 192.
39. Seif-Barghi, T., Kordi, R., & Memari, A. H. (2013). Effect of mental imagery on performance elite athletes' in youth and adult age groups: a randomized trial. Tehran University Medical Journal, 71(3).
40. Sutherland, G., Andersen, M. B., & Morris, T. (2005). Relaxation and health-related quality of life in multiple sclerosis: the example of autogenic training. Journal of behavioral medicine, 28(3), 249-256.
41. Ströhle, A. (2009). Physical activity, exercise, depression and anxiety disorders. Journal of neural transmission, 116(6), 777.
42. Sinaei, M., Nazem, F., Alaei, H., & Talebi, A. (2019). The role of aerobic exercise training patterns on learning function and memory performance: A review article. KAUMS Journal (FEYZ), 23(5), 563-577.
43. Shirvani, H., & Rostamkhani, F. (2020). Exercise considerations during coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) Outbreak: A narrative review. Journal of Military Medicine, 22(2), 161-168. In Persian.
44. Tracy, M. F., & Chlan, L. (2011). Nonpharmacological interventions to manage common symptoms in patients receiving mechanical ventilation. Critical care nurse, 31(3), 19-28.
45. Vahedian Azimi, A., Payami Bousari, M., & Kashshafi, M. B. (2012). The effect of progressive muscle relaxation on perceived stress of patients with myocardial infarction. Journal of Advances in Medical and Biomedical Research, 20(81), 18-27. In Persian
46. Watanabe, E., Fukuda, S., Hara, H., & Maeda, Y. (2006). Differences in relaxation by means of guided imagery in a healthy community sample. Alternative therapies in health and medicine, 12(2), 60.
47. Xiang, Y. T., Yang, Y., Li, W., Zhang, L., Zhang, Q., Cheung, T., & Ng, C. H. (2020). Timely mental health care for the 2019 novel coronavirus outbreak is urgently needed. The Lancet Psychiatry, 7(3), 228-229.
48. . Yang, L., Wu, D., Hou, Y., Wang, X., Dai, N., Wang, G., ... & Ruan, L. (2020). Analysis of psychological state and clinical psychological intervention model of patients with COVID-19. medRxiv
49. Zhang, J., Wu, W., Zhao, X., & Zhang, W. (2020). Recommended psychological crisis intervention response to the 2019 novel coronavirus pneumonia outbreak in China: a model of West China Hospital. Precision Clinical Medicine, 3(1), 3-8.
50. Zhou, Y., Liang, Y., Tong, H., & Liu, Z. (2019). Patterns of posttraumatic stress disorder and posttraumatic growth among women after an earthquake: a latent profile analysis. Asian journal of psychiatry, 101834.