1. Bahari, S. Shojaei, M. Mokhtari, P. (2012). The effect of overt and covert self-talk on the performance of force- production task. European Journal of Experimental Biology, 2 (4), 1200-1203.
2. Bandura, A. (1997). Self-efﬁcacy: The exercise of control. New York: Freeman.
3. Blake, P.C., & Slate, J.R. (1993). A preliminary investigation into the relationship between adolescent self-esteem and parental verbal interaction. The School Counselor, 41, 81-85.
4. Burnett PC. (1996). An investigation of the social learning and symbolic interaction models for the development of self-concepts and self-esteem. Journal of Family Studies, 2, 57-64.
5. Burnett PC. (2003). The impact of teacher feedback on self-talk and self-concept in reading and mathematics. Journal of Classroom Interaction, 38(1), 23-34.
6. Buysse, D. J., Reynolds Iii, C. F., Monk, T. H., Berman, S. R., & Kupfer, D. J. (1989). The Pittsburgh sleep quality index: A new instrument for psychiatric practice and research. Psychiatry Research, 28(2), 193-213.
7. Campbell, J. d., Trapnell, P. D., Lavelle, L.F., Katz, I.M., Heine, S.J., & Lehman, D.R. (1996). Self-concept clarity: Measurement, personality correlates and cultural boundaries. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 70, 141-56.
8. Chang, Y-K., Ho, L-A., Lu, F.J-H., Ou, C-C., Song, T-F., & Gill, D.L. (2014). Self-talk and softball performance: The role of self-talk nature, motor task characteristics, and self-efficacy in novice softball players. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 15(1), 139-145.
9. Chroni, S., Perkos, S., & Theodorakis, Y. (2007). Function and preferences of motivational and instructional self-talk for adolescent basketball players. Athletic Insight, 9(1), 19-31.
10. Cumming, J. Nordin, SM. Horton, R.Reynolds, S. (2006). Examining the direction of imagery and self-talk on dart-throwing performance and selfefficacy. The Sport Psychologist, 20, 257-274.
11. Dorri, N., Aslankhani, M.A., & Farokhi, A. (2015). The Effect of instructional and motivational self-talk on volleyball serving performance. International Journal of Basic Sciences and Applied Research, 4(6), 334-339.
12. Gaedtke, A., Morat, W.T. (2015). TRX Suspension Training: A New Functional Training Approach for Older Adults – Development, Training Control and Feasibility. International Journal of Exercise, Science, 224-232.
13. Hardy, J. (2006). Speaking clearly: a critical review of the self-talk literature. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 7, 81–97.
14. Hatzigeorgiadis, A., Zourbanos, N., Goltsios, C., Theodorakis, Y. (2008). Investigating the functions of self-talk: the effects of motivational self-talk on self-efficacy and performance in young tennis players. The Sport Psychologist, 22, 458-471.
15. Hatzigeorgiadis, A., Zourbanos, N., Mpoumpaki, S., Theodorakis, Y. (2009). Mechanisms underlying the self-talk-performance relationship: the effects of motivational self- talk on self-confidence and anxiety. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 10, 186-192.
16. Hatzigeorgiadis, A., Theodorakis, Y., Zourbanos, N. (2004). "Self – talk in the swimming pool: the effects of ST on thought content and performance on water – polo tasks". Journal of Applied Sport Psychology, 16, 138150.
17. Houghton, J.D., Neck, CP. (2002). The revised self-leadership questioner: testing hierarchical factor structure for self-leadership. Journal of managerial pshychology. 17 (8), 672-691.
18. Jemmer, P. (2009); Interpersonal communication: the hidden language. European journal of clinical hypnosis, 1 (9), 37-49.
19. Johnson, J. J. M., Hrycaiko, D. W., Johnson, G. V., & Hallas, J. M. (2004). Self-talk and female youth soccer performance. The Sport Psychologist, 18, 44–59.
20. Kihlstrom, J.F., Albright, J.S., Klein, S.B., Cantor, N., Chew, B.R., & Neidenthal, P.M. (1988). Information processing and the study of the self. Advances in Experimental Social Psychology, 21,145-80.
21. Kolovelonis, A., Goudas, M., & Dermitzaki, I. (2012). The effects of self-talk and goal setting on self-regulation of learning a new motor skill in physical education. International Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology, 10(3), 221-235.
22. Landin, D. (1994). The role of verbal cues in skill learning. Quest, 46, 299–313.
23. McAuley E, Elavsky S, Motl RW, Konopack JF, Hu L, Marquez DX. (2005). Physical activity, self-efficacy, and self-esteem: longitudinal relationships in older adults. J Gerontol B Psychol Sci Soc Sci. 60(5), 268-75. In Persian.
24. Mellalieu, S., & Hanton, S. (2008). Advances in applied sport psychology: A review: Routledge. Journal of Psychology & Bihavioral Studies, 102-113.
25. Qualter P., Brion SL., Rotenberg KJ, Vanhalst J., Harris RA., Goossense L., Bangee M, Munn P. (2013). Trajectories of loneliness during childhood and adolescence: Predictors and health outcomes. Journal of adolescence. 36(6), 1247-9.
26. Saemi, E. Porter, J.M, Ghotbi-Varzaneh, A., Maleki F, Zarghami M. (2012). Knowledge of results after relatively good trials enhances self-efﬁcacy and motor learning. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 13, 378-382.
27. Saadatmehr, R., Nourozi, K., Khaledi, N., Bakhshian, F., Rezasoltani, P. (2014). The effect of an aerobic training program on physical self-concept and self-esteem of nurses. IJRN, 1 (1), 42-50.
28. Smith, L.E., Snow, J., Fargo, J.S., Buchanan, C.A., Dalleck, L.C. (2016). The Acute and Chronic Health Benefits of TRX Suspension Training in Healthy Adults. International journal of research in exercise physiology, 11(2), 1-15.
29. Ste-Marie, D.M., Vertes, K.A., Law, B, Rymal, AM. (2012). Learner-controlled self-observation is advantageous for motor skill acquisition. Frontiers in Psychology, 2013, 3, 1-10.
30. Theodorakis, Y., Weinberg, R., Natsis, P., Douma, I., Kazakas, P. (2000). The effects of motivational and instructional self-talk on improving motor performance. The Sport Psychologist, 14, 253-271.
31. Brinthaupt, T.M.; Benson, S.A.; Kong, M.; .Z.D. (2015). Assessing the accuracy of self-reported self-talk. Frontiers in psychology, 6, 540.
32. Wulf, G., Chiviacowsky, S., Lewthwaite, R .(2012). Altering Mindset Can Enhance Motor Learning in Older Adults. Psychology and Aging, 27 (1), 14–21.
33. Yaratan, H., Yucesoylu, R. (2010). Self-esteem, self-concept, self-talk and significant others’ statements in fifth grade students: Differences according to gender and school type. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2, 3506–351.
34. Yu, K.H., Suk, M.H., Kang, S.W., Shin, Y.A. (2015). Effects of Combined Resistance Training with TRX on Physical Fitness and Competition Times in Fin Swimmers. International Journal of Sport Studies, 5 (5), 508-515.
35. Zetou, E., Vernadakis, N., Bebetsos, E., Makrari, E. (2012). The effect of self-talk in learning the volleyball service skill and self-efficacy improvement. Journal of Human Sport and Exercise, 7, 794-805.