1. Abdulhusseinzadeh, S. (2018). The Importance of Performing Academic Achievement Evaluation, Second Conference on Education and Applications of Mathematics, Kermanshah. 1-9. In Persian.
2. Abedini, Y. (2005). Structural Model of Academic Achievement in Mathematics Students: The Role of Intermediaries in Learning Strategies in Relationship between Achievement Goals and Academic Progress, Quarterly Journal of Educational Innovation, 4 (8), 98-117. In Persian
3. Akhoundzadeh K, Ahmari Tehran H, Salehi S, Abedini Z. Critical thinking in nursing education in Iran. Iranian Journal of Medical Education.2011;11(3),21-210. In Persian
4. Başoğul, C., & Özgür, G. (2016). Role of Emotional Intelligence in Conflict Management Strategies of Nurses. Asian Nursing Research, 10(3), 228-233.
5. Batastini, S. D. (2002). The relationship among students' emotional intelligence, creativity and leadership. Phd of Psuchologgy, Drexel University.
6. Benner, A. D., Boyle, A. E., & Sadler, S. (2016). Parental involvement and adolescents’ educational success: The roles of prior achievement and socioeconomic status. Journal of youth and adolescence, 45(6), 1053-1064.
7. Bennett, A. E., Power, T. J., Eiraldi, R. B., Leff, S. S., & Blum, N. J. (2009). Identifying learning problems in children evaluated for ADHD: the academic performance questionnaire. Pediatrics, 124(4), e633.
8. Cazan, A. M., & Năstasă, L. E. (2015). Emotional intelligence, satisfaction with life and burnout among university students. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 180, 1574-1578.
9. Chen, S. H., Chen, Y. C., & Liu, J. T. (2019). The impact of family composition on educational achievement. Journal of Human Resources, 54(1), 122-170.
10. Carodine, K., Almond, K. F., & Gratto, K. K. (2001). College student athlete success both in and out of the classroom. New directions for student services, 93, 19-33.
11. Costa, A., & Faria, L. (2015). The impact of emotional intelligence on academic achievement: A longitudinal study in Portuguese secondary school. Learning and Individual Differences, 37, 38-47.
12. Dehghani M., and Daneshmandi, M. (2018). The Effect of Integrated Educational Design Model on Students' Achievement in the Basic Mathematics Course of the 1st Year of Primary Schools in the academic year of 96-97, International Conference on New Advances in Social Sciences, Education Sciences and Psychology, Karaj 1-8. In Persian.
13. Dehghanzadeh, H., and Mansouri, V. (2013). Change in Curriculum with Emphasis on Critical Thinking in Secondary Schools, National Conference on Curriculum Change in Education Courses, Birjand. 1-9. In Persian.
14. Desai, M. S., Berger, B. D., & Higgs, R. (2016). Critical thinking skills for business school graduates as demanded by employers: a strategic perspective and recommendations. Academy of Educational Leadership Journal, 20(1), 10-31.
15. Dodge, T. L., & Jaccard, J. J. (2006). The effect of high school sports participation on the use of performance-enhancing substances in young adulthood. Journal of adolescent health, 39(3), 367-373.
16. Garg, R., Levin, E., & Tremblay, L. (2016). Emotional intelligence: impact on post-secondary academic achievement. Social Psychology of Education, 19(3), 627-642.
17. Ghanizadeh, A. (2017). The interplay between reflective thinking, critical thinking, self-monitoring, and academic achievement in higher education. Higher Education, 74(1), 101-114.
18. Gorczynski, P. F., Coyle, M., & Gibson, K. (2017). Depressive symptoms in high-performance athletes and non-athletes: a comparative meta-analysis. Br J Sports Med, 51(18), 1348-1354.
19. Huang, T. C., Jeng, Y. L., Hsiao, K. L., & Tsai, B. R. (2017). SNS collaborative learning design: enhancing critical thinking for human–computer interface design. Universal Access in the Information Society, 16(2), 303-312.
20. Kauffman, H. (2015). A review of predictive factors of student success in and satisfaction with online learning. Research in Learning Technology, 23.
21. Khattab, N. (2015). Students’ aspirations, expectations and school achievement: what really matters?. British Educational Research Journal, 41(5), 731-748.
22. Kriegbaum, K., Becker, N., & Spinath, B. (2018). The relative importance of intelligence and motivation as predictors of school achievement: A meta-analysis. Educational Research Review, 25, 120-148.
23. Laborde, S., Dosseville, F., & Allen, M. S. (2016). Emotional intelligence in sport and exercise: A systematic review. Scandinavian journal of medicine & science in sports, 26(8), 862-874.
24. Lane, A. M., Thelwell, R. C., Lowther, J., & Devonport, T. J. (2009). Emotional intelligence and psychological skills use among athletes. Social behavior and personality: an international Journal, 37(2), 195-201.
25. Mansori, B. (2001). Standardization of Siberian or Sharing Emotional Intelligence Test for Undergraduate Students of Public Universities in Tehran, Master of psychology, Allameh Tabatabai University of Tehran. In Persian.
26. Marsh, H. W. (1993). The effects of participation in sport during the last two years of high school. Sociology of Sport Journal, 10(1), 18-43.
27. Metcalfe, R., Burgess, S., & Proud, S. (2019). Students' effort and educational achievement: Using the timing of the World Cup to vary the value of leisure. Journal of Public Economics, 172, 111-126.
28. Mohammadialborzi, Azam,. Rasoulabadi, M,. Turan, M. (2014). The Relationship between Emotional Intelligence and Happiness in Employees of Gonbad Kavoos University, Second National Conference on Applied Research in Management and Accounting Sciences, Tehran.1-10. In Persian.
29. Moore, Z. E. (2007). Critical thinking and the evidence-based practice of sport psychology. Journal of Clinical Sport Psychology, 1(1), 9-22.
30. O'Connor Jr, J. R., Butcher, J. T., & Titus, F. (2019). The Importance of Understanding the Challenges of African American Male Students: Setting the Foundation for Future Educational Success, IGI Global. 2, 1-17.
31. Parker, J. D., Creque Sr, R. E., Barnhart, D. L., Harris, J. I., Majeski, S. A., Wood, L. M., ... & Hogan, M. J. (2004). Academic achievement in high school: does emotional intelligence matter? Personality and individual differences, 37(7), 1321-1330.
32. Parker, P. C., Perry, R. P., Hamm, J. M., Chipperfield, J. G., & Hladkyj, S. (2016). Enhancing the academic success of competitive student athletes using a motivation treatment intervention (Attributional Retraining). Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 26, 113-122.
33. Pritchard, M. (2005). Comparing sources of stress in college student athletes and non-athletes. Athletic Insight: The Online Journal of Sports Psychology, 5(1), 1-8.
34. Rice, D. M. (2018). The Relationship of Emotional Intelligence to Academic Achievement. National Teacher Education Journal, 11(1).
35. Sadeghi, A., and Emam, A. (2006). Critical Thinking, National Congress of Humanities. Tehran: Institute of Humanities and Cultural Studies. In Persian.
36. Sellers, R. M. (1992). Racial differences in the predictors for academic achievement of student-athletes in Division I revenue producing sports. Sociology of Sport Journal, 9(1), 48-59.
37. Simons, H. D., Van Rheenen, D., & Covington, M. V. (1999). Academic motivation and the student athlete. Journal of College Student Development, 40, 151-162.
38. Shirazi, F., & Heidari, S. (2019). The Relationship between Critical Thinking Skills and Learning Styles and Academic Achievement of Nursing Students. The journal of nursing research, 27 (4), 1-12.
39. Sims, J., & Coley, R. L. (2019). Variations in links between educational success and health: Implications for enduring health disparities. Cultural Diversity and Ethnic Minority Psychology, 25(1), 32.
40. Tishman, S., & Perkins, D. N. (1995). Critical thinking and physical education. Journal of Physical Education, Recreation & Dance, 66(6), 24-30.
41. Vieira, R. M., & Tenreiro-Vieira, C. (2016). Fostering scientific literacy and critical thinking in elementary science education. International Journal of Science and Mathematics Education, 14(4), 659-680.
42. Wollenberg, G., Shriver, L. H., & Gates, G. E. (2015). Comparison of disordered eating symptoms and emotion regulation difficulties between female college athletes and non-athletes. Eating behaviors, 18, 1-6.