1. Albrecht, S. L., & Marty, A. (2020). Personality, self-efficacy and job resources and their associations with employee engagement, affective commitment and turnover intentions. The International Journal of Human Resource Management, 31(5), 657-681.
2. Barnhill, C. R., Martinez, J. M., Andrew, D. P., & Todd, W. (2018). Sport Commitment, Occupational Commitment and Intent to Quit Among High School Sports Officials. Journal of Amateur Sport, 4(1), 1-23.
3. Amirtash, A., Esmaeili, M,., Mohamammadi, F. (2014). The Relationship between Coaches’ Power styles and Sport Commitment of Judo players in Tehran clubs. Applied reaserch in sport management, 2(3), 23-36. Persian.
4. Berki, T., Piko, B. F., & Page, R. M. (2019). The Relationship Between the Models of Sport Commitment and Self-Determination among Adolescent Athletes. Acta Facultatis Educationis Physicae Universitatis Comenianae, 59(2), 79-95.
5. Berki, T., Pikó, B. F., & Page, R. M. (2020). Hungarian Adaptation of the Sport Commitment Questionnaire-2 and Test of an Expanded Model with Psychological Variables. Physical Culture and Sport. Studies and Research, 1(ahead-of-print).
6. Bouckenooghe, D., De Clercq, D., & Raja, U. (2019). A person-centered, latent profile analysis of psychological capital. Australian Journal of Management, 44(1), 91-108.
7. Carmona-Halty, M., Schaufeli, W. B., & Salanova, M. (2019). Good relationships, good performance: the mediating role of psychological capital–a three-wave study among students. Frontiers in psychology, 10.
8. Casper, J. M., & Stellino, M. B. (2008). Demographic Predictors of Recreational Tennis Participants' Sport Commitment. Journal of Park & Recreation Administration, 26(3).
9. Datu, J. A. D., King, R. B., & Valdez, J. P. M. (2018). Psychological capital bolsters motivation, engagement, and achievement: Cross-sectional and longitudinal studies. The Journal of Positive Psychology, 13(3), 260-270.
10. Forouhar, M. Ehsanmaleki, SH. Roozbehani, R. ShahMohammadi, N. (2013). Organization of Psychological Capital Management: A New Approach to Creating Competitive Advantage, Second National Conference on Modern Management Sciences, Gorgan, Hakim Jorjani Non-Profit Higher Education Institute. Persian.
11. Fulkerson, J. A., Keel, P. K., Leon, G. R., & Dorr, T. (1999). Eating‐disordered behaviors and personality characteristics of high school athletes and nonathletes. International journal of eating disorders, 26(1), 73-79.
12. Grossi Farshi, M., Mehryar, A., Qazitabatabai, S. (2001). Application of a new neo-personality test (NEO) and analysis of its characteristics and factor structure among Iranian university students. Al-Zahra Humanities. 11(39), 173-198. Persian.
13. Guo, M., Wei, W., Liao, G., & Chu, F. (2016). The impact of personality on driving safety among Chinese high-speed railway drivers. Accident Analysis & Prevention, 92, 9-14.
14. Habib, M. B., Waris, S., & Afzal, S. (2020). personality traits predict in sports performance among university athletes. the spark a hec Recognized Journal, 4, 149-159.
15. Haghshenas, H. (2006). Five-factor design of neo personality traits. Shiraz university of medical sciences. Flight Printing. Persian.
16. Hall, M. S., Newland, A., Newton, M., Podlog, L., & Baucom, B. R. (2017). Perceptions of the social psychological climate and sport commitment in adolescent athletes: A multilevel analysis. Journal of applied sport psychology, 29(1), 75-87.
17. Hodges, N. J., Augaitis, L., & Crocker, P. R. (2016). Sport commitment and deliberate practice among male and female triathletes. International Journal of Sport Psychology, 47(1), 652-665.
18. Hsu, Y. P., Chun-Yang, P., Pi-Hui, T., & Ching-Wei, T. (2019). Managerial Coaching, Job Performance, and Team Commitment: The Meditating Effect of Psychological Capital. Advances in Management and Applied Economics, 9(5), 101-125.
19. Jahanbaksh, S. Omidi, N. Nori, A. reyzi, H. (2009). The relationship of personality characteristics and burnout among nurses. Iranian Journal of Nursing and Midwifery Research., 4:90-4. Persian.
20. Karimi, Y. (2007). personality psychology. Tehran: Editing Publishing. Persian.
21. Kim, J., Gardant, D., Bosselut, G., & Eys, M. (2018). Athlete personality characteristics and informal role occupancy in interdependent sport teams. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 39, 193-203.
22. Kim, M., Kim, A. C. H., Newman, J. I., Ferris, G. R., & Perrewé, P. L. (2019). The antecedents and consequences of positive organizational behavior: The role of psychological capital for promoting employee well-being in sport organizations. Sport Management Review, 22(1), 108-125.
23. Luthans, K. W., & Jensen, S. M. (2005). The linkage between psychological capital and commitment to organizational mission: A study of nurses. JONA: The Journal of Nursing Administration, 35(6), 304-310.
24. Luthans, F., Avolio, B. J., Avey, J. B., & Norman, S. M. (2007). Positive psychological capital: Measurement and relationship with performance and satisfaction. Personnel psychology, 60(3), 541-572.
25. Matzler, K., Renzl, B., Mooradian, T., von Krogh, G., & Mueller, J. (2011). Personality traits, affective commitment, documentation of knowledge, and knowledge sharing. The International Journal of Human Resource Management, 22(02), 296-310.
26. Santi, G., Bruton, A., Pietrantoni, L., & Mellalieu, S. (2014). Sport commitment and participation in masters swimmers: The influence of coach and teammates. European Journal of Sport Science, 14(8), 852-860.
27. Sarvqd, S. Rezaei, A. Fadaei, A. (2010). The relationship between personality traits and teachers' coping strategies and mental well-being. New discoveries in psycologie. 4(16). 25-41. Persian.
28. Scanlan, T. K., Carpenter, P. J., Simons, J. P., Schmidt, G. W., & Keeler, B. (1993). An introduction to the sport commitment model. Journal of sport and exercise psychology, 15(1), 1-15.
29. Scanlan, T. K., Chow, G. M., Sousa, C., Scanlan, L. A., & Knifsend, C. A. (2016). The development of the sport commitment questionnaire-2 (English version). Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 22, 233-246.
30. Schmidt, G. W., & Stein, G. L. (1991). Sport commitment: A model integrating enjoyment, dropout, and burnout. Journal of sport and exercise psychology, 13(3), 254-265.
31. Siu, O. L., Bakker, A. B., & Jiang, X. (2014). Psychological capital among university students: Relationships with study engagement and intrinsic motivation. Journal of Happiness Studies, 15(4), 979-994.
32. Shahnawaz, M. G., & Jafri, M. H. (2009). Psychological capital as predictors of organizational commitment and organizational citizenship behaviour. Journal of the Indian Academy of Applied Psychology, 35, 78-84.
33. Waters, L., Strauss, G., Somech, A., Haslam, N., & Dussert, D. (2020). Does team psychological capital predict team outcomes at work?. International Journal of Wellbeing, 10(1).
34. Weiss, W. M., & Aloe, A. M. (2019). Revisiting mediational models of sport commitment with female gymnasts. International Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology, 17(6), 600-616.
35. Yang, M. H., Yeh, C. T., Yang, H. W., & Mui, W. C. (2013). The impacts of perceived organizational support and psychological capital on sport burnout of junior high school physical education students. Life Science Journal, 10(3),1946-1956.