1. Ackermann, K. (2018). Predisposed to volunteer? Personality traits and different forms of volunteering. Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Quarterly, 48(4), pp. 1119–1142, 0899764019848484.
2. Allen, M. S., & Laborde, S. (2014). The role of personality in sport and physical activity. Current directions in psychological science, 23(6), 460-465.
3. Allen, M. S., Greenlees, I., & Jones, M. (2011). An investigation of the five-factor model of personality and coping behaviour in sport. Journal of sports sciences, 29(8), 841-850.
4. Bakker, A. B., Van Der Zee, K. I., Lewig, K. A., & Dollard, M. F. (2006). The relationship between the big five personality factors and burnout: A study among volunteer counselors. The Journal of social psychology, 146(1), 31-50.
5. Bateman, A. W., Gunderson, J., & Mulder, R. (2015). Treatment of personality disorder. The Lancet, 385(9969), 735-743.
6. Baumert, A., Schmitt, M., Perugini, M., Johnson, W., Blum, G., Borkenau, P., & Jayawickreme, E. (2017). Integrating personality structure, personality process, and personality development. European Journal of Personality, 31(5), 503-528.
7. Bourdage, J. S., Goupal, A., Neilson, T., Lukacik, E. R., & Lee, N. (2018). Personality, equity sensitivity, and discretionary workplace behavior. Personality and Individual Differences, 120, 144-150.
8. Carson, R. C. (2019). Interaction concepts of personality.London. Published by Routledge.
9. Caspi, A., Roberts, B. W., & Shiner, R. L. (2005). Personality development: Stability and change. Annu. Rev. Psychol, 56, 453-484.
10. Costantini, G., & Perugini, M. (2018). A framework for testing causality in personality research. European Journal of Personality, 32(3), 254-268.
11. Draper, P., & Beisky, J. (1990). Personality development in evolutionary perspective. Journal of Personality, 58(1), 141-161.
12. Finkelstein, M. A. (2008). Volunteer satisfaction and volunteer action: A functional approach. Social Behavior and Personality: an international journal, 36(1), 9-18.
13. Gharabaghi, H. (2003). The Relationship between Personality Factors and Job Satisfaction of Tractor Factory Personnel. M.Sc., Faculty of Educational Sciences and Psychology, Tabriz University,Tabriz. In Persian.
14. Giannoulakis, C., Wang, C. H., & Felver, N. (2015). A modeling approach to sport volunteer satisfaction. International Journal of Event and Festival Management, 6(3), 182-199.
15. Harman, A., & Doherty, A. (2014). The psychological contract of volunteer youth sport coaches. Journal of Sport Management, 28(6), 687-699.
16. Hasan, H., Wahid, S. N. S., Jais, M., & Ridzuan, A. (2017, May). Modelling of volunteer satisfaction and intention to remain in community service: A stepwise approach. In AIP conference proceedings (Vol. 1842, No. 1, p. 030002). AIP Publishing LLC . p. 030002.
17. Henderson, A. C., & Sowa, J. (2019). Volunteer satisfaction at the boundary of public and nonprofit: Organizational-and individual-level determinants. Public Performance & Management Review, 42(1), 162-189.
18. Jabari, N., Boroujerdi, S., Ghaeini, S., Abdollahi, F., & Karimi, G. (2012). Big-five personality traits predict sport volunteer satisfaction. World Applied Sciences Journal, 19(4), 445-450.
19. Kaiseler, M., Levy, A., Nicholls, A. R., & Madigan, D. J. (2019). The independent and interactive effects of the Big-Five personality dimensions upon dispositional coping and coping effectiveness in sport. International Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology, 17(4), 410-426.
20. Łaguna, M., & Kossowska, M. (2018). Personality, Job Resources, and Self-Efficacy as Predictors of Volunteer Engagement in Non-Governmental Organizations. Journal for Perspectives of Economic Political and Social Integration, 24 (1),69-89.
21. Newman, A., Schwarz, G., Cooper, B., & Sendjaya, S. (2017). How servant leadership influences organizational citizenship behavior: The roles of LMX, empowerment, and proactive personality. Journal of Business Ethics, 145(1), 49-62.
22. Nye, C. D., & Roberts, B. W. (2019). A Neo-Socioanalytic Model of Personality Development. In Work Across the Lifespan. (pp. 47-79). Academic Press. Illinois
23. Roberts, B. W. (2006). Personality development and organizational behavior. Research in organizational behavior, 27, 1-40.
24. Roberts, B. W., Luo, J., Briley, D. A., Chow, P. I., Su, R., & Hill, P. L. (2017). A systematic review of personality trait change Schurr, K. through intervention. Psychological Bulletin, 143(2), 117.
25. Rogalsky, K., Doherty, A., & Paradis, K. F. (2016). Understanding the sport event volunteer experience: An investigation of role ambiguity and its correlates. Journal of Sport Management, 30(4), 453-469.
26. Shamlo, S. (2012). Schools and Theories in Personality Psychology. Roshd Publications. In Persian.
27. Sharpe, P. A., Wilcox, S., Stucker, J., Kinnard, D., Bernhart, J., & James, K. L. (2019). Community Health Advisors' Characteristics and Behaviors, Role Performance, and Volunteer Satisfaction in a Church-Based Healthy Eating and Physical Activity Intervention. Journal of community health, 1-10.
28. Schurr, K.T, Ashley, M. A., & Joy, K. L. (1977). A multivariate analysis of male athlete personality characteristics: Sport type and success. Multivariate Experimental Clinical Research. 3(2), 53-68.
29. Wrzus, C., & Roberts, B. W. (2017). Processes of personality development in adulthood: The TESSERA framework. Personality and Social Psychology Review, 21(3), 253-277.