1. Ahmadizadeh MJ, Rezaei M. (2020). Effectiveness of Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation (tDCS) on Depression, Anxiety and Rumination of Patients with Post-traumatic Stress Disorder Symptoms (PTSD). Journal of Military Medicine, 22(3), 264-272. In Press
2. Ang ET, Dawe GS, Wong PT, Moochhala S, Ng Y-K. (2006). Alterations in spatial learning and memory after forced exercise. Brain Res, 1113(1), 186-93.
3. Baker J, Cote J, Abernethy B. (2003). Sport-specific practice and the development of expert decision-making in team ball sports. Journal of Applied Sport Psychology, 15(1), 12–25.
4. Bahrami Alireza, Moradi Jalil, Otaei Zahra. (2020). The effect of direct electrical stimulation of the brain (tDCS) on mental fatigue and performance of basketball players. Journal of Sport Psychology Studies, In Press. In Persian
5. Boggio, P. S., Ferrucci, R., Rigonatti, S. P., Covre, P., Nitsche, M., Pascual-Leone, A., & Fregni, F. (2006). Effects of transcranial direct current stimulation on working memory in patients with Parkinson’s disease. Journal of the Neurological Sciences, 249(1), 31–38.
6. Brisswalter J, Collardeau M, René A. Effects of acute physical exercise characteristics on cognitive performance. (2002). Sports Medicine, 2(9),555-66.
7. Correia PR, Pansani A, Machado F, Andrade M, Silva da AC, Scorza FA, Cavalheiro EA, Arida RM. (2010). Acute strength exercise and the involvement of small or large muscle mass on plasma brain-derived neurotrophic factor levels. Clinics, 65, 1123–1126.
8. Cotman C. W. ، Berchtold N. C. ، and Christie L.A . (2007). “Exercise builds brain health: key roles of growth factor cascades and inflammation،” Trends in Neurosciences، 30(9), 464–472.
9. Etnier, J. L., Nowell, P. M., Landers, D. M., & Sibley, B. A. (2006). A meta-regression to examine the relationship between aerobic fitness and cognitive performance. Brain Research Reviews, 52 (1), 119–130.
10. Forester BP, Ajilore O, Spino C, Lehmann SW. (2015). Clinical characteristics of patients with late life bipolar disorder in the community: data from the NNDC registry. Am J Geriatr Psychiatry, 23(9),977–84.
11. Foster, J.K., Lidder, P.G., & Sünram, S.I. (1998). Glucose and memory: fractionation of enhancement effects. Psychopharmacology, 137, 259–270.
12. Genzel L., Kroes, C.W., Dresler, M., Battaglia, FP. (2014). Light sleep versus slow wave sleep in memory consolidation: a question of global versus local processes?. Trends in Neurosciences, 37, 10-19.
13. Gomes, J. S., & Dias, Á. M. (2016). Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation Effects on Athletes’ Cognitive Performance: An Exploratory Proof of Concept Trial, 7(November), 1–5.
14. Hartley AA, Seaman B, Maquestiaux, F. (2015). Ideomotor-compatible tasks partially escape dual-task interference in both young and elderly adults. Psychology and Aging, 30(1), 36.
15. Hoy, K. E., Emonson, M. R. L., Arnold, S. L., Thomson, R. H., Daskalakis, Z. J., & Fitzgerald, P. B. (2013). Testing the limits: investigating the effect of tDCS dose on working memory enhancement in healthy controls. Neuropsychologia, 51(9), 1777–1784.
16. Hupbach, A., Gomez, R., Hardt, O., & Nadel, L. (2011). Reconsolidation of episodic memories: a subtle reminder triggers integration of new information. Learning & Memory, 14, 47–53.
17. Ghadiri F, Rashidy-Pour A, Bahram A, Zahediasl S. (2013). Effects of stress related acute exercise on consolidation of implicit motor memory . Koomesh, 14 (2) :223-231.In Persian
18. Shahrifar, Mahin. (2009). The effect of relaxation on sleep quality and drowsiness of shift nurses. Master Thesis in Nursing, Jundishapur University of Medical Sciences. In Persian
19. Kramer A. F. and Erickson K. I. (2007). Capitalizing on cortical plasticity: influence of physical activity on cognition and brain function. Trends in Cognitive Sciences، 11)8(, 342–348.
20. Liu-Ambrose T, Nagamatsu LS, Graf P, Beattie BL, Ashe MC, Handy TC. (2010). Resistance training and executive functions: a 12-month randomized controlled trial. Archives of Internal Medicine, 170(2),170-8.
21. 21.Martins AQ, Kavussanu M, Willoughby A, Ring C. (2013). Moderate intensity exercise facilitates working memory. Psychol Sports Exerc, 14(3), 323-8.
22. Ghorbanian B, Saberi Y, Rasouli M. (2020). The Effect of Pilates Training and Electrical Stimulation on Motor and Cognitive Function of Women with Multiple Sclerosis. Shafa Khatam,8 (1),73-63.
23. Nielson KA, Radtke RC, Jensen RA. (1996). Arousalinduced modulation of memory storage processes in humans. Neurobiology of learning and memory, 66(2), 133-142.
24. Oliveira, J. F., Zanão, T. A., Valiengo, L., Lotufo, P. A., Benseñor, I. M., Fregni, F., & Brunoni, A. R. (2013). Acute working memory improvement after tDCS in antidepressant-free patients with major depressive disorder. Neuroscience Letters, 537, 60–64.
25. Pereira AC, Huddleston DE, Brickman AM, Sosunov AA, Hen R, McKhann GM, et al. (2007). An in vivo correlate of exercise-induced neurogenesis in the adult dentate gyrus. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 104(13), 5638-43.
26. Pontifex MB, Hillman CH, Fernhall B, Thompson KM, Valentini TA. (2009). The effect of acute aerobic and resistance exercise on working memory. Med Sci Sports Exerc, 41, 927-934.
27. Shamsipoor Dehkordi, P. (2014). Effect of immediate, recent and remote explicit motor memory on reconsolidation process and retrograde effect. Journal of Cognitive Psychology, 2 (3), 37-48. (In Press)
28. Shamsipour Dehkordi P, Naeimi Tajdar, M, Mohamadtaghi M, Mootabadi MA. (2018). Interactive Impact the Time of Exercise (Aerobic Power) and Circadian Rhythms of Everyday Memory Performance, Retrospective and Prospective Youth. Journal of Cognitive Psychology, 5 (4), 16-26.
29. Shamsipour Dehkordi, P., Najafian, F., & Mir, F. (2019). The Effect of Gender and Circadian Rhythm on the Performance of Motor Memory and Achievement Motivation in Youth. Journal of Sport Psychology Studies, 26, 195-212. In Persian
30. Shi H, Luo, Y, Xue Y. (2011). Effects of sleep deprivation on retrieval and reconsolidation of morphine reward memory in rats. Pharmacology Biochemistry and Behavior, 98, 299-303.
31. Shiozawa P, Leiva APG, Castro CDC, da Silva ME, Cordeiro Q, Fregni F, et al. (2014). Transcranial direct current stimulation for generalized anxiety disorder: a case study. Biol Psychiatry, 75 (11), 17-8
32. Stickgold, R, & Walker, M. (2007). Sleep-dependent memory consolidation and reconsolidation. Sleep Med, 8(4), 331–343.
33. Stickgold, R., & Walker, M. (2005). Memory consolidation and reconsolidation: what is the role of sleep? Trends In Neurosciences, 28 (8), 408-416.
34. Thomas R, Flindtgaard M, Geertsen S.S, Christiansen L, Korsgaard Johnsen L. Skriver M.K. (2016). Acute exercise and motor memory consolidation: Does exercise type play a role? Scand J Med Sci Sports, 1-10.
35. Uysal N, Tugyan K, Kayatekin B.M, Acikgoz O, Bagriyanik H.A, Gonenc S, et al. (2005). The effects of regular aerobic exercise in adolescent period on hippocampal neuron density, apoptosis and spatial memory. Neurosci Lett, 383(3), 241-5.
36. Van Uffelen J.G, Paw MJ, Hopman-Rock M, Van Mechelen W. (2008). The effects of exercise on cognition in older adults with and without cognitive decline: a systematic review. Clinical Journal of Sport Medicine, 18(6),486-500.