1. Akar, H., & Ustuner, M. (2019). The Relationships between Perceptions of Teachers' Transformational Leadership, Organizational Justice, Organizational Support and Quality of Work Life. International Journal of Research in Education and Science, 5(1), 309-322.
2. Ansari, F., Noorbakhsh, P., Sepasi, H. (2018). The relationship between work quality of life and work ethic. Journal of Ethics in Science and Technology, (1) 13, 81-74. Persian.
3. Bahrami, L., Salianeh, M.A. Farsi, A.R. and Nik Ravan, A. (2017). The Effect of Mindfulness and Working Memory Training on Quality of Life in Active Elderly. Sport Psychology Studies, 21, 1-16. Persian.
4. Brooks, B. A., Storfjell, J., Omoike, O., Ohlson, S., Stemler, I., Shaver, J., & Brown, A. (2007). Assessing the quality of nursing work life. Nursing Administration Quarterly, 31(2), 152-157.
5. Chahestani, F. J., Fazel, A., & Mirjafari, S. A. (2016). Predictive of organizational efficiency based on the quality of working life and personality traits among employees Hormozgan Province Gas Company. Indian Journal of Positive Psychology, 7(3), 287.
6. Colichi, R. M. B., Bocchi, S. C. M., Lima, S. A. M., & Popim, R. C. (2017). Interactions between quality of life at work and family: integrative review. International Archives of Medicine, 9.
7. de Oliveira, E. P., Xiao, J. J., Limongi-França, A. C., Pereira, G. D. S. R., & Ricardo, S. C. (2019). Financial Wellbeing and Quality of Work Life in Brazilian Government Organization/Bem-estar financeiro e qualidade de vida no trabalho na organização do governo brasileiro. Brazilian Journal of Business, 1(4), 1928-1939.
8. De Paula, A. V., & Boas, A. A. V. (2017). Well-being and quality of working life of university professors in Brazil. Quality of life and quality of working life, 187-210.
9. Dousti, M., Abbasi, M., & Khalili, A. (2012). Relationship between quality of work life and organizational commitment of employees of Youth and Sport Department of Mazandaran province. International Journal of Sport Studies, 2(4), 193-197. Persian.
10. Eisapareh, K., Nazari, M., Kaveh, M. H., & Ghahremani, L. (2020). The relationship between job stress and health literacy with the quality of work life among Iranian industrial workers: The moderating role of social support. Current Psychology, 1-9.
11. Fontinha, R., Easton, S., & Van Laar, D. (2019). Overtime and quality of working life in academics and nonacademics: The role of perceived work-life balance. International Journal of Stress Management, 26(2), 173.
12. Freitas, A. L. P., & Maciel, F. R. (2019). Quality of work life of bank security guards in Brazil: a research note. Security Journal, 32(3), 306-323.
13. Grote, G., & Guest, D. (2017). The case for reinvigorating quality of working life research. Human Relations, 70(2), 149-167.
14. Huang, H., Zhang, H., Xie, Y., Wang, S. B., Cui, H., Li, L., ... & Geng, Q. (2020). Effect of Balint group training on burnout and quality of work life among intensive care nurses: A randomized controlled trial. Neurology, Psychiatry and Brain Research, 35, 16-21.
15. Iranzadeh, S., Tahouni, A. (2014). Investigating the relationship between the dimensions of working quality of life and employee productivity. Productivity Management Quarterly, (25) 7, 80-67. Persian.
16. Ledochowski, L., Unterrainer, C., Ruedl, G., Schnitzer, M., & Kopp, M. (2012). Quality of life, coach behaviour and competitive anxiety in Winter Youth Olympic Games participants. Br J Sports Med, 46(15), 1044-1047.
17. Mafini, C., Surujlal, J., & Dhurup, M. (2012). Examining the relationship between job satisfaction, life satisfaction and quality of work life among municipal sports officers: human resource issues in sport. African Journal for Physical Health Education, Recreation and Dance, 18(Supplement 1), 181-199.
18. Orgambídez, A., Borrego, Y., & Vázquez-Aguado, O. (2020). Linking Self-efficacy to Quality of Working Life: The Role of Work Engagement. Western Journal of Nursing Research, 0193945919897637.
19. Phillips, T., Stanton, B., Provan, A., & Lew, R. (1994). A study of the impact of leg ulcers on quality of life: financial, social, and psychologic implications. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, 31(1), 49-53.
20. Quartiroli, A., Wagstaff, C. R., & Etzel, E. F. (2019). The professional quality of life of sport psychologists: Development of a novel conceptualization and measure. Professional Psychology: Research and Practice, 50(3), 155.
21. Rajaei, R., Zarei, A., Najafi, M. (2014). The relationship between quality of work life and the tendency to leave jobs in hospital staff. Journal of Health in the Field, (3) 2, 31-25. Persian.
22. Razak, N. A., Ma’amor, H., & Hassan, N. (2016). Measuring reliability and validity instruments of work environment towards quality work life. Procedia Economics and Finance, 37(16), 520-528. Persian.
23. Sinha, C. (2012). Factors affecting quality of work life: Empirical evidence from Indian organizations. Australian Journal of Business and Management Research, 1(11), 31-40.
24. Tayebi B. (2019). Model of the Role of Spiritual Health in the Quality of Work Life and Psychological Adjustment of Injured Professional Athletes. Sport Psychology Studies. 8(29), 171-84. Persian.
25. Torab Mostaedy, M., & Saatchian, V. (2018). Effectiveness of The Activities of The School's Sport Association on The Quality of Life and Self-Esteem of Female Students with Visual Impairments. Sport Psychology Studies, 25, 149-60. Persian.
26. Wang, Q. Q., Lv, W. J., Qian, R. L., & Zhang, Y. H. (2019). Job burnout and quality of working life among Chinese nurses: A cross‐sectional study. Journal of Nursing Management, 27(8), 1835-1844.
27. Warhurst, C., Mathieu, C., & Wright, S. (2017). Workplace innovation and the quality of working life in an age of Uberisation. In Workplace Innovation. (pp. 245-259). Springer, Cham.
28. Wedgeworth, M., LaRocca, M. A., Chaplin, W. F., & Scogin, F. (2017). The role of interpersonal sensitivity, social support, and quality of life in rural older adults. Geriatric Nursing, 38(1), 22-26.
29. Zabihi, M., Mahmoudi, G., & Abedi, G. (2018). Comparison of Relationship between Quality of Public Life and Quality Dedicated to Working Life in the Presence of the Mediator role of Work Conflict: A Multi-Group Analysis. Iranian Journal of Health Sciences, 6(2), 41-52. Persian.
30. Zarei, E., Rajai, R., Najafi, M. (2014). The relationship between quality of work life and the tendency to leave jobs in hospital staff. Journal of Health in the Field, (3) 2, 31-25. Persian.