1. Active health kids. (2016) Physical literacy: Do our kids have all the tools? activehealthykidsaustralia. https://www.activehealthykidsaustralia.com.au/
2. Adling, RB. (2017). Importance of sports psychology in physical education and sports. International Journal of Yoga, Physiotherapy and Physical Education, 2(5), 215-218. http://www.sportsjournal.in/download/187/2-5-59-673.pdf
3. Baat, MD., Linden, PD., Kooijman, K., Combating, VC. (2011). child abuse and neglect in the Netherlands. Nederlands Jeugd instituut. https://www.nji.nl/nl/Download-NJi/Publicatie-NJi/Daphne_report_Netherlands.
4. Baily, R., Cope, E., Pearce, G. (2013). Why do children take part in and remain involved in sport? A literature review and discussion of implications for sports coaches. International Journal of Coaching science, 1(7), 56-75. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/262151828
5. Bashrin, SD. (2015). Piaget's pre- operational stage in children: A comparative study. Unpublished master’s thesis. BRAC University, Dhaka, Bangladesh. http://hdl.handle.net/10361/5035
6. Bercial, SL. (2011). Coaching children and young people in the UK – current state of affairs 400 days away from London 2012. Former coaching children technical lead sports coach UK leeds England United Kingdom. https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/Coaching-children-and-young-people-in-the-UK-state-Bercial/abca9c45319a10451df3566e8137e3df851a61f4
7. Best JR. )2010(. Effects of physical activity on children’s executive function: Contributions of experimental research on aerobic exercise. NIH Public Access, 30(4), 331-551. Avaiable from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3147174/pdf/nihms311002.
8. Beyabangard A. (2013). Research Methods in Psychology and Educational Sciences. Eighth editions. Tehran: Doran. (Persian).
9. Braun, V., Clarke, V. (2006). Using thematic analysis in psychology. Qualitative Research in Psychology,3 (2), 77-101. https://chip.uconn.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/1245/2019/05/Braun-Clarke-2006-Thematic-Analysis.pdf
10. Click, PM., Karkos, KA., Robertson, C. (1975). Administration of programs for young children. Translate by Mansooreh Karimzadeh, Sakineh Rahpeima, Farzaneh Motamedi, Seyamak Tahmasebi, Ameneh Valijani. (2018). Tehran: Danjehpublications. (Persian)
11. Di liegro, CM., Schiera, G., Proia, P., Di liegro, I. (2019). Journal of Genes, 10(9), 1-40. https://www.mdpi.com/2073-4425/10/9/720/htm
12. Physical Activity and Brain Health
13. Elmagd, AM. (2016). General psychological factors affecting physical performance and sports. Sports Medicine in Physical Education and sports. https://www.kheljournal.com/archives/2016/vol3issue5/PartE/3-5-24-953.pdf
14. Evergreen. Kidsclubs. 2018. https://www.evergreen.ca/evergreen-brick-works/children-youth.
15. Expatkidsclub. (2018). http://www.expatkidsclub.com/work-with-us-2/.
16. Farokhi, M., Hashemi, M. (2011). The Analysis of Children’s Drawings: Social, Emotional, Physical, and Psychological aspects. Social and behavioral science, (30), 2219-2224. l
17. Fathirezai, Z., Keshavarz, M. (2020). The effect of spontaneous play in nature on the play behavior and happiness of pre-school children. Sport psychology studies, 9(31), 1-20. https://spsyj.ssrc.ac.ir/article_1997.html?lang=en
18. Finnish national agency for education. (2016). https://www.educationfinland.fi.
19. Finnish national board of education. Physical activity and learning. (2012). https://americansportsinstitute.org/wpcontent/uploads/pdf/FinlandPhysicalActivityandLearning.pdf
20. Fitzgerald, L. (2010). How Development Affects Learning: Lessons Learned from Developmental, Cognitive, and Natural Science. from book A Blueprint for Promoting Academic and Social Competence in After-School Programs. 21-42. https://psycnet.apa.org/record/2008-16083-002
21. Frisby, C.M. (2016). Delay of Game: A Content Analysis of Coverage of Black Male Athletes by Magazines and News Websites 2002-2012". Scientific research publishing, (4), 89-102. https://www.scirp.org/journal/paperinformation.aspx?paperid=72512
22. Gottfried, M., & Le, VN. (2017). Is full-day kindergarten linked to children’s physical activity? Early Childhood Research Quarterly, (40), 138-149. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0885200617301163?via%3Dihubdx.
23. Graham, G., Holt, SHA., Parker, MH. (1980). Children moving reflective approach teaching physical education with movement analysis wheel. translate by Amir Dana, Zahra Charbaghi, Elmira Gozalzadeh, Fatemeh Rahimizadeh, Tina Soltanahmadi. (2019). Tehran: Sport sciences research institute ministry of science, research and technology. (Persian)
24. Heidari, K., Heydarinejad, S., Saffari, M., & Khatibi, A. (2019). Investigating the leisure behavior of Iranians: the structural model of serious leisure, recreation specialization and place attachment. Journal of Policy Research in Tourism, Leisure and Events, 1-17. https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/19407963.2019.1694030
25. Hematinejad, MA., Rahmaniniya, F. (2014). Measurement and evaluation in physical education. Tehran: Payamnoor university publications. (Persian)
26. Jellinek, MS., Murphy, JM., Burns BJ. (1986). Brief psychosocial screening in outpatient pediatric practice. The Journal of Pediatrics, 109(2), 371-378. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0022347686804085
27. Kashfi, SM., Khani Jeihooni, A. (2013). The Prevalence of Protein- Energy Malnutrition (PEM) in Children Under 5 Years in Abadeh City. Journal of Fasa University of Medical Sciences, 4(3), 363-370. (Persian)
28. Kay, T. (2000). Sporting excellence: A family affair? European physical education. European physical education review, 6(2). https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1356336X000062004?journalCode=epea
29. Kendler, K.S. (2005). Psychiatric genetics: A methodologic critique. The American journal of Psychiatry, 162(1), 3-11. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15625194/
30. Les Mills Auckland city. (2018). https://www.lesmills.co.nz/ clubs/ aucklandcity/kids-club.
31. Letourneau, SM., Sobel, DM. (2020). Children’s descriptions of playing and learning as related processes. Plose One, 15(4). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7159209/
32. Guo, L. Liu, S. Liu, X. (2018). Construction of visual cognitive computation model for sports. Cognitive Systems Research, 52, 521-530. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cogsys.2018.07.028
33. Maatta, S., Gubbels, J., Ray, C., Koivusilta, L., Nislin, M., Sajaniemi, N., Erkkola, M., Roos, E. (2019). QuarterlyChildren’s physical activity and the preschool physical environment: The moderating role of gender. Early Childhood Research Quarterly, 47(2), 39–48. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0885200618301236
34. Mahjoor, S. (2016). Play Psychology. Tehran: Virayesh. (Persian)
35. Malchiodi, CA. (1998). Understanding children's drawings. Journal of American Psychological Association. https://psycnet.apa.org/record/1998-06098-000
36. Manna, I. (2014). Growth development and maturity in children and adolescent: relation to sports and physical activity. American Journal of sports scince and medicine, 2(5A), 48-50. doi: 10.12691/ajssm-2-5A. http://pubs.sciepub.com/ajssm/2/5A/11/index.html
37. Masters, PA. (2008). Play theory, playing, and culture. Journal Compliation, 856-869. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1751-9020.2008.00118.x
38. Me and the city. (2018). https://manoshahr.ir (Persian)
39. Rabb, R, Kotamraju, P. Stephen, H. (2000). Efficient provision of child quality of life in less developed countries: conventional development indexes versus a programming approach to development indexes. Journal of Socio-Economic Planning, 34, 51-67. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0038012199000130?via%3Dihub
40. Raglin, JS. (2016). Psychological factors in sport performance the mental health model revisited. Sport Med,31(12), 875-890.
41. Safay Honarvari, H. Moshkbid Haghighi, M. (2019). Effectiveness of Rhythmic Games on Planning and Organizing Skills, Flexibility, Inhibition, and Metacognition of Pre-School Children. Quarterly Journal of Child Mental Health, 6(3), 188-199. http://childmentalhealth.ir/article-1-592-en.html (Persian)
42. Sportaus. (2019). Training for coaches. Australian sports commission. https://www.sportaus.gov.au/coaches_and_officials/coaches
43. Tonge, K L., Jones, RA., Okely, AD. (2016). Correlates of children’s objectivelymeasured physical activity and sedentary behavior in early childhoodeducation and care services: A systematic review. Preventive Medicine, (89), 129–139. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27235604/
44. ThemeForest. (2018). WordPress Themes & Website Templates from ThemeForest. https://themeforest.net/
45. Trawick-Smith, J., Dziurgot, T. (2011). ‘Good-fit’ teacher–child play interactions and the subsequent autonomous play of preschool children. Early Childhood Research Quarterly, (26), 110-123. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0885200610000438
46. Weggemans RM, Backx FJG, Borghouts L, Chinapaw M, Hopman MTE, Koster A, Kremers S, van Loon LJC, May A, Mosterd A, van der Ploeg HP, Takken T, Marjolein Visser GC. (2018). (Wanda) Wendel-Vos10, de Geus, EJC, Committee Dutch Physical. The 2017 Dutch physical activity guidelines. International Journal of behavioral nutrition and physicalactivity, (58), 1-12. https://ijbnpa.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12966-018-0661-9
47. Whitebread, D., Neal, D., Jensen, H., Liu, C., Solis, Sl., Hopkins, E., Hirish-Pasek, K., Zosh, J. (2017). The role of play in children’s development: a review of the evidence. https://www.legofoundation.com/media/1065/play-types-_-development-review_web.pdf