1. Akimoto, T., Akama, T., & Sugiura, K. (1998). Alteration of Local Immunity in the Oral Cavity after Endurance Running. Japanese Journal of Physicsl Fitness Sport Medicine, 47, 53-62.
2. Almeida A.N., Gurgel E.R., Silva S.R. (2013). Quality of life related to health of nurses in the operating room of clinical hospital Dr. Alberto Lima. Rev de Ciên da Amaz.;2(1):8.
3. Asmundson GJ1, Fetzner MG, Deboer LB, Powers MB, Otto MW, Smits JA. (2013). Lets get physical: A contemporary review of the anxiolytic effect of exercise for anxiety and its disorders. Depress Anxiety. 30: 362-373.
4. Badbar, R, (2014), The level of anxiety of nurses working in hospitals affiliated to Neishabour University of Medical Sciences. Quarterly Journal of Sabzevar University of Medical Sciences Student Research Committee, 19, (1,2): 47-60. (in Persian).
5. Bodnar, R.J., and Klein, G.E. (2005). Endogenous opiates and behavior: 2004. Peptides 26, 2629-2711.
6. E.A. Holmes, et al. (2020). Multidisciplinary research priorities for the COVID-19 pandemic: a call for action for mental health science Lancet Psychiatry. 10.1016/S2215-0366(20)30168-1.
7. Emami, Sh. Zarei, A. Nagshbandi, S. (2017). Communicating active leisure time with job enthusiasm and employee productivity of the Ministry of Sports and Youth. The first national conference on the achievements of sports science and health. Abadan University of Medical Sciences. (in Persian).
8. Fetzner MG, Asmundson GJ. (2015). Aerobic exercise reduces symptoms of posttraumatic stress disorder: A randomized controlled trial. Cogn Behav Ther. 44: 301-313.
9. Gleeson, M. (2015). EFFECTS OF EXERCISE ON IMMUNE FUNCTION. Sports Science Exchange. Vol. 28, No. 151, 1-6.
10. Greenied S, Jim P. Roger H. (2001). The anxieties of male and female medical students on cosmmencing clinical studies: The Role of gender. Education of Health.14(1): 718-730.
11. Grindvik Nielsen, H. (2013). Exercise and Immunity. Current Issues in Sports and Exercise Medicine, Michael Hamlin, Nick Draper and Yaso Kathiravel, IntechOpen, DOI: 10.5772/54681.
12. Heymann DL, Shindo N. (2020). COVID-19: what is next for public health? The Lancet. 395(10224):542-5.
13. Hodayian, M. Dadkhah, R. (2017). The role and importance of sports in students' leisure time and prevention of social harms, 3rd National Conference on Sports Science and Physical Education of Iran, Tehran, Association for Development and Promotion of Basic Sciences and Techniques. (in Persian).
14. Hojati H, Taheri N, Sharifnia H. (2010). Study of Mental and physical health of nurses working in hospitals of Golestan University of Medical Sciences. J Urmia Nurs Midwifery Fac.8 (3): 144-149. (in Persian)
15. Isra A, Haseena B, Reem A, Reem A. (2009). Cognitive emotions: Depression and anxiety in medical students and staff. J critical care. 24: 1-18.
16. Jalali, M. (2016). The effect of physical exercise on anxiety. Development of physical education training magazine. 18 (3): 56-58.
17. KemppianeuV. (2013). Nurses’roles in health promotion practice: an integrative review. Health promotion international. 4th ed, Finland. P.1-12.
18. Khosravi, N. Hadavi, F. Farahani, A. (2010). The Correlation between Physical Activity and Depression and Anxiety among High School Students in Saveh, Iran. Sport Psychology Studies. 1: 7-14.
19. Larun, L., Nordheim, L. V., Ekeland, E., Hagen, K. B., Heian, F et al. (2006). Exercise in prevention and treatment of anxiety and depression among children and young people. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. Issue 3; Art No: CD004691. DOI: 10. 1002/14651858. CD004691. Pub2.
20. Lipsitch M, Swerdlow DL, Finelli L. (2020). Defining the epidemiology of Covid-19—studies needed. New management for COVID-19 in Hong Kong. The Lancet Respiratory Medicine.
21. Loria P, Ottoboni S , Michelazzi L, Giuria R, Ghisellini P, et al. (2014). Salivary Cortisol in an Extreme Non-Competitive Sport Exercise: Winter Swimming. Natu Sci. 6, 387-398.
22. Marvian Hosseini Z, Lariye Dasht Beyaz M. (2015). Investigating the role of occupational burnout on the relationship between s tress and job performance of auditors. Scientific Journal of Health Accounting. 4(1): 57-80. (in Persian)
23. Moreira A, Arsati F, Lima-Arsati YB. (2010). Effect of a kickboxing match on salivary cortisol and immunoglobulin A. Percept Mot Skills. 111 (1): 158-66.
24. Mykelton A, Overland S, Dahl AA, Krokstad S, Bjekeset O, Glozier N, et al. (2006). A population based cohort study of the effect of common mental disorders on disability pension awards. Am J Psycharity; 163:1412-18.
25. Naghib S, Kianzadeh A, Abdi H, Kaveh F. (2013). Comparing Levels of Serum IgA, IgG, IgM and Cortisol in the Professional Bodybuilding Athletes and Non-Athletes. Zahedan J Res Med Sci; 15 (10):65-68.
26. Neves HCC, Souza ACS, Medeiros M, Munari DB, Ribeiro LCM, Tipple AFV. (2011). Security of nursing staff and determining factors for adherence to personal protective equipment. Rev. Lat. Am. de. Enf.;19(2):8.
27. Omidi Hosseinabadi, H., (2015), The relationship between night shift work and depression and nursing anxiety, Journal of Nursing Management, 4 (2), 40-29. (in Persian)
28. Papacosta E, Nassis GP. (2011). Saliva as a tool for monitoring steroid, peptide and immune markers in sport and exercise science. J Sci Med Sport. 14:424–434.
29. Rafiei, M. (2013), Reliability and Validity of Beck Anxiety Scale in Students of Thought and Behavior, 7 (27), 37-46. (in Persian).
30. Richard J Simpson, John P Campbell, Maree Gleeson, Karsten Krüger, David C Nieman, David B Pyne, James E Turner, Neil P Walsh. (2020). Can Exercise Affect Immune Function to Increase Susceptibility to Infection? Exerc Immunol Rev.
31. Roschel, H., Barroso, R., Batista, M., Ugrinowitsch, C., Tricoli, V., Arsati, F., Lima-Arsati, Y. B., Araujo, V. C., & Moreira, A. (2011). Do Whole-Body Vibration Exercise and Resistance Exercise Modify Concentrations of Salivary Cortisol and Immunoglobulin A? Brazilian Journal of Medicine Biology Research, 44, 592-597.
32. Ryu S, Chun BC. (2020). An interim review of the epidemiological characteristics of 2019 novel coronavirus. Epidemiology and health;42: e2020006.
33. Simpson, R. J., Campbell, J. P., Gleeson, M., Krüger, K., Nieman, D. C., Pyne, D. B., Turner, J. E., & Walsh, N. P. (2020). Can exercise affect immune function to increase susceptibility to infection? Exercise Immunology Review, 26, 8-22. http://eir-isei.de/2020/
34. Skinner J, Zakus DH, Cowell J. (2008). Development through Sport: Building Social Capital in Disadvantaged Communities. Sport Management Review. 11(3): 253-75.
35. Tofighi, A. (2013), Determining the Relationship between Physical Activity and Public Health among Students of Urmia University of Medical Sciences, Journal of Urmia Nursing and Midwifery School, 3 (12), 172-166. (in Persian).
36. Usui T, Yoshikawa T, Orita K. (2011). Changes in salivary antimicrobial peptides, immunoglobulin A and cortisol after prolonged strenuous exercise. Eur J Appl Physiol. 201 (1): 151-9.
37. Van Minen, A., Hendriks, L., and Olff, M. (2010). When do trauma experts choose exposure Therapy for PTSD patients? Behave. Res. Ther. 48, 312-320.
38. WHO. (2020). Global surveillance for human infection with coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
39. Wu Z, McGoogan JM. (2020). Characteristics of and important lessons from the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak in China: summary of a report of 72 314 cases from the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention. Jama.
40. Yang Y, Shang W, Rao X. (2020). Facing the COVID‐19 outbreak: What should we know and what E.A. Holmes, et al. Multidisciplinary research priorities for the COVID-19 pandemic: a call for action for mental health science.