1. Abdul Rafeeque, T.C., & Sultana, D. (2016). Mediating Role of Mindfulness on the Relationship between Mental Toughness and Athletics Performance of Inter University Track and Field Athletes. International Journal of Physical Education, Sports and Health, 3(2), 04-07.
2. Abolghasemi, A., Kiamarsi, A., Ariapooran, S., & Dortaj, F. (2006). Study the relationship between role ambiguity, role conflict and competitive anxiety with sport performance and academic achievement of athlete students. Research and Programing in High Education, 6(6), 18-26. In Persian
3. AfsanehPoorak, S., VaezMousavi, S. M., & Kazem, S. M. (2014). Validity and Reliability of Persian version of mental toughness questionnaire (MTQ48). Journal of Sport Management and Motor Behavior, 10(19), 39-54. In Persian
4. Ajilchi, B., Reza Amini, H. R., Pouraghaei Ardakani, Z., Mozafari Zadeh, M., & Kisely, S. (2019). Applying mindfulness training to enhance the mental toughness and emotional intelligence of amateur basketball players. Australasian Psychiatry, 27 (3), 291-296.
5. Amanendra, M., Gurmeet, S., Himanshu, H. (2018). Mental toughness and competitive anxiety between high and low performer’s football players. Health, Sports & Rehabilitation Medicine, 3(1):938- 941.
6. Bakker, A., Cai, J., English, L., Kaiser, G., Vilma Mesa, V., & Van Dooren, W. (2019). Beyond small, medium, or large: points of consideration when interpreting effect sizes. Educational Studies in Mathematics, 102, 1–8
7. Chen, J-H., Tsai, P-H., Lin, Y-C., Chen, C-K., & Chen, C-Y. (2019). Mindfulness training enhances flow state and mental health among baseball players in Taiwan. Psychological Research & Behavioral Management, 12, 15–21
8. Cheung, A. C., & Slavin, R. E. (2016). How methodological features affect effect sizes in education. Educational Researcher, 45(5), 283–292.
9. Chi, X., Bo, A.,Liu, T., Zhang, P., & Chi, I. (2018). Effects of Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction on Depression in Adolescents and Young Adults: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Frontiers in Psychology, 9, 1034. https://doi.org/10.3389/fpsyg.2018.01034
10. Correia, M. E., & Rosado, A. (2018). Fear of failure and anxiety in sport. Análise Psicológica, 36(1), 75-86.
11. Correia, M. E., & Rosado, A. (2019). Anxiety in Athletes: Gender and Type of Sport Differences. International Journal of Psychological Research, 12 (1), 9-17.
12. Cowden, R. G. (2017). Mental toughness and success in sport: A review and prospect. The Open Sports Sciences Journal, 10(1), 1-14.
13. Díaz-González, C., Dueñas, C. P., Sánchez-Raya, A., Elvira, J. A. M., & Vázquez, V. S. (2018). Mindfulness-based stress reduction in adolescents with mental disorders: A randomised clinical trial. Psicothema, 30(2), 165-170.
14. Evans, S., Ferrando, S., Findler, M., Stowell, C., Smart, C., Haglin, D., (2008). Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy for generalized anxiety disorder. Journal of Anxiety Disorders, 22, 716–721.
15. Ford, J. L., Ildefonso, K., Jones, M. L., & Arvinen-Barrow, M. (2017). Sport-related anxiety: current insights. Open access journal of sports medicine, 8(1), 205-212.
16. Ghaseminejad, M., Abolghasemi, A., Hajloo, N., & Marimani, M. (2017). Study the role of psychological well-being and mindfulness in predicting the mental toughness in athlete students. Culture in the Islamic University, 7(23), 169-182. In Persian
17. Gill, D. L., Williams, L., & Reifsteck, E. J. (2017). Psychological dynamics of sport and exercise. United States: Human Kinetics.
18. Gucciardi, D. F., Hanton, S., Gordon, S., Mallett, C. J., & Temby, P. (2015). The concept of mental toughness: Tests of dimensionality, nomological network, and traitness. Journal of personality, 83(1), 26-44.
19. Gucciardi, D. F., Peeling, P., Ducker, K. J, & Dawson, B. (2016). When the going gets tough: Mental toughness and its relationship with behavioural perseverance. Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport, 19(1), 81-86.
20. Hashim, H. A., & Baghepour, T. (2016). Validating the factorial structure of the Malaysian version of revised competitive state anxiety inventory-2 among young taekwondo athletes. Petranika Journal of Social Science & Humanistic, 24(2), 757-766.
21. Hoja, S.,& Jansen, P. (2019). Mindfulness-based intervention for tennis players: a quasi-experimental pilot study. Short Research Reports, 5:e000584. doi: 10.1136/bmjsem-2019-000584
22. Jekauc, D., Kittler, C., & Schlagheck, M. (2016). Effectiveness of a mindfulness-based intervention for athletes. Psychology, 8(1), 1-13
23. Jones, G. (2000). Stress and anxiety. In S.J. Bull, Sport Psychology: A self-help guide. Marlborough: Cordwood.
24. Jones, M.I., Parker, J. K. (2018). Mindfulness mediates the relationship between mental toughness and pain catastrophizing in cyclists. European Journal of Sport Science, 18(6),872-881.
25. Kalinin, R., Balázsi, R., Péntek, I., Duică, S., & Hanțiu, L. (2019). Relationship between competitive anxiety and mental toughness: a latent regression analysis. Health, Sports & Rehabilitation Medicine, 20(2), 70-74.
26. Khan, M. K., Khan, A., Khan, S. U., & Khan, S. (2017). Effects of Anxiety on Athletic Performance. Research & Investigations in Sports Medicine, 1(1), 1-5.
27. Liew, G. C., Kuan, G., Chin, N. S., & Hashim, H. A. (2019). Mental toughness in sport: Systematic review and future. German Journal of Exercise and Sport Research, 49, 381-394.
28. Mehrsafar, A. H., Strahler, J., Gazerani, P., Khabiri, M., Sánchez, J. C. J., Moosakhani,A., & Zadeh, A. M. (2019). The effects of mindfulness training on competition-induced anxiety and salivary stress markers in elite Wushu athletes: A pilot study. Physioogy & Behavior. 15;210:112655. doi: 10.1016/j.physbeh.2019.
29. Naderi, A., Shaabani, F., Zandi, H. G., Calmeiro, L., & Brewer, B. W. (2020). The effects of a mindfulness-based program on the incidence of injuries in young male soccer players. Journal of sport and exercise psychology, 42(2), 161-171.
30. Parfitt, G., & Pates, J (1999). The effects of cognitive and somatic anxiety and self-confidence on components of performance during competition. Journal of Sports Sciences, 17(5), 351-356.
31. Permadi, D., & Nurwianti, F. (2018). Mindfulness and Coping Skills as Predictors of Competitive Anxiety Amongst Athletes in Indonesia. Anima Indonesian Psychological Journal, 33(4), 231-240.
32. Pons, J., Viladrich, C., Ramis, Y., & Polman, R. (2018). The Mediating Role of Coping between Competitive Anxiety and Sport Commitment in Adolescent Athletes. The Spanish Journal of Psychology, 21, e7.
33. Raki, S., & Naderi, F. (2019). Effectiveness of mind-fullness based cognitive therapy on emotional cognitive regulation, resiliency and competitive anxiety in female athletes. Iranian Journal of Psychiatric Nursing, 6(6), 18-26. In Persian
34. Samadi, H. (2019). Investigating the Effectiveness of Mindfulness- Based Intervention on Self-confidence and Levels of Cognitive and Physical Anxiety of Shooters. Report of Health Care, 5(1), 45-53.
35. Scott-Hamilton, J., Schutte, N. S., Moyle, G. M., & Brown, R. F. (2015). The relationships between mindfulness, sport anxiety, pessimistic attributions and flow in competitive cyclists .International journal of sport psychology, 47(2),103-121.
36. Shin, M., Kim, Y., Park, S. (2019). Effects of State Anxiety and Ego Depletion on Performance Change in Golf Putting: A Hierarchical Linear Model Application. Perceptual and Motor Skills, 126(5), 904-921.
37. VaezMousavi, M., Shams, A. Bahrami, A.R., Farsi, A.R. (2015). Abdoli, B. Mental Preparation of Iranian Elite Athletes. Sport Psychology Studies, 4(13): 1-22. In Persian.
38. Walker, S. P. (2016). Mindfulness and mental toughness among provincial adolescent female hockey players. South African Journal of Sports Medicine, 28(2), 46-50.
39. Walter, N., Nikoleizig, L., & Alfermann, D. (2019). Effects of Self-Talk Training on Competitive Anxiety, Self-Efficacy, Volitional Skills, and Performance: An Intervention Study with Junior Sub-Elite Athletes. Sports, 7(6), 1-20.
40. Zadkhosh, S. M., Gharayagh Zandi, H., & Hemayattalab, R. (2019). The Effect of Physical Activities on Cognitive Function and Motor Performance of Children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. Sport Psychology Studies, 8(27), 41-54. In Persian