1. Abbasi H, Hossein Eydi H, Fattahiyan N. (2019). The effects of high performance work systems on job satisfaction and organizational commitment based on mediating role of person -organization fit in the west Iranian general Youth and Sport offices. Organizational Behavior Management in Sport Studies, 6(21), 125–138. In Persian.
2. Alidoust Ghahfarokhi, E; Safarpour, A; & Shariati, J. (2020). Modeling the Effect of Emotional Labor on the Turnover Intention of Sport Coaches (The Mediating Role of Coach’s Burnout). Sport Psychology Studies, 8(30), 257-72.In Persian.
3. Alirezaei, M. Ziaaldini, M. (2014). Investigating the Relationship between Leader-Member and Member of Psychological Health with respect to the mediating variable of perception of rejection among the staff of Valiasr University of Rafsanjan. 2nd International Conference on Management of Challenges and Strategies.Shiraz. https://civilica.com/doc/378537 In Persian
4. Beth, H., & Amabile, A. (2010). Creativity. Annual Review of Psychology, 61, 569-598.
5. Bigharaz, M., Bagheri, G. and Saberi, A. (2016). Investigating the status of football players’ psychological capital and its causal relationship with the spiritual leadership and mediator role of social capital. Journal of Sport Psychology Studies, 17, 139-156. In Persian.
6. Chang K, Kuo CC, Quinton S, Lee I, Cheng TC, Huang SK. (2019). Subordinates’ competence: a potential trigger for workplace ostracism. The International Journal of Human Resource Management, 31(3), 231–252.
7. Chung, Y. W. (2018). Workplace ostracism and workplace behaviors: A moderated mediation model of perceived stress and psychological empowerment. Anxiety, Stress and Coping, 11, 1-14.
8. Chung, Y. W. (2015). The role of person–organization fit and perceived organizational support in the relationship between workplace ostracism and behavioral outcomes. Australian Journal of Management, 42 (2), pp. 328-349. https://doi.org/10.1177/0312896215611190
9. Chung, Y. W., & Yang, J. Y. (2017). The mediating effects of organization-based self-esteem for the relationship between workplace ostracism and workplace behaviors. Baltic Journal of Management, 12 (2), 255-270.
10. Eickholt, M. S. & Goodboy, A. K. (2017). Investment model predictions of workplace ostracism on K–12 teachers’ commitment to their schools and the profession of teaching. Journal of Workplace Behavioral Health, 32 (2), 139-157.
11. Emaminasab, E. (2019). Investigating the role of job burnout mediation with psychological ability and job performance of Yazd Municipality employees. M.Sc. Thesis, Payame Noor University of Yazd. In Persian.
12. Ferris, D. L., Brown, D. J., Berry, J. W., Lian, H., (2008). The development and validation of the workplace ostracism scale. Journal of Applied Psychology, 93 (6), 1348-1366.
13. Ferris, D. L., Lian, H., Brown, D. J., & Morrison, R. (2015). Ostracism, self-esteem, and performance: When do we self-verify and when do we self-enhance? Academy of Management Journal, 58, 279–297.
14. Ghadiri S, Salehian H. (2019). Anticipation of Emotion Regulation and Psychological Well-being on Athletic Performance of Professional and Semi-professional Athletes. Sport psychology Studies, 8(29), 151-70. In Persian. DOI: 10.22089/spsyj.2019.7244.1770
15. Gkorezis, P., Panagiotou, M., & Theodorou, M. (2016). Workplace ostracism and employee silence in nursing: the mediating role of organizational identification. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 72 (10), 2381-2388.
16. Holsapple, C. W. & Li, X. (2008). Understanding organizational agility: a work-design perspective. Proceedings of the International Command and Control Research and Technology Symposium, Seattle, United State, July 17-19.
17. Hosseini, A. Ghorbani Paji, A. Akbar,A. (2020). The Effect of Workplace Ostracism on Workplace Behaviors with the Mediating Role of Organization-Based Self-Esteem and the Moderating Role of Perceived Organizational Justice.Abolhassan. Organizational Culture Management, 17(4).569-586. 10.22059/jomc.2019.258195.1007532 In Persian
18. Howard MC, Cogswell JE, Smith MB. (2019). The antecedents and outcomes of workplace ostracism: A meta-analysis. Journal of Applied Psychology, 104(2), 145–179.
19. Jiang, J., Ru, Z. R., & Zhang, W. (2011). The development and validation of workplace ostracism scale. Chinese Journal of Clinical Psychology, 19 (6), 720-724.
20. Karademas, E. C. (2007). Positive and negative aspects of well-being: Common and specific predictors. Personality and Individual Differences, 43(2), 277-287.
21. Kashef, M. Kashef, N. Hisini, M. (2016). Investigating the Relationship between Job Motivation and Perception of Rejection by Considering the Mediating Role of Perceived Organizational Justice and Member Leaders Exchange. International Conference on Innovation and Research in the Humanities and Socio-Cultural Studies. Ghom, https://civilica.com/doc/609726 In Persian.
22. Khajehpor, N. Baharlo, M. Bashilide, K. (2015). Investigating the Relationship between Dismissal in the Workplace and Some Career Outcomes: The Modifying Role of Psychological Capital. Social Psychology Research,10 (40), 113. In Persian.
23. Li, R. (2010). Effect of workplace ostracism on employees’ contextual performance: Mediating roles of organizational identification and job involvement. Journal of Management Science, 23(3), 23-31.
24. Mirzaie,Z. Golparvar,M. (2019). The Effect of Psychological Capital on Job Performance with Due to the Mediating Role of Job Satisfaction and Organizational Commitment among Telecommunication Employees, Knowledge & Research in Applied Psychology, 20(1), 1-12. In Persian.
25. Nadi. M. Alsafi, M. (2013). The mediating role of dimensions of job alienation in the relationship between individual-organizational fitness and organizational citizenship behavior. Contemporary Psychology, 8, 2, 94-81. In Persian
26. O’Reilly, J., Robinson, S. L., Berdahl, J. L., & Banki, S. (2015). Is negative attention better than no attention? The comparative effects of ostracism and harassment at work. Organization Science, 26, 774–793.
27. Peng, A. C., & Zeng, W. (2017). Workplace ostracism and deviant and helping behaviors: The moderating role of 360-degree feedback. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 38, 833-855.
28. Renuka Mahadevana, Sandy Suardi. (2011). The effects of uncertainty dynamics on exports, imports and productivity growth. Journal of Asian Economics, 22(2), 174–188.
29. Riketta, M. (2005). Organizational identification: a meta-analysis. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 66(2), 358-384.
30. Scott, K. L., Tams, S., Schippers, M. C., & Lee, K. (2015). Opening the black box: Why and when workplace exclusion affects social reconnection behavior, health, and attitudes. European Journal of Work and Organizational Psychology, 24, 239–255.
31. Sommer, K. L., Williams, K. D., Ciarocco, N. J., & Baumeister, R. F. (2001). When silence speaks louder than words: explorations into the interpersonal and intrapsychic consequences of social ostracism. Basic Appl. Soc. Psychol, 83, 606-615.
32. Wang, H. Y., & Liu, Y. F. (2013). A review of frontier research on workplace ostracism and future prospects. Foreign Economics and Management, 35, 31-39.
33. Wu, C., Liu, J., Kwan, H. K., & Lee, C. (2016). Why and when workplace ostracism inhibits organizational citizenship behaviors: An organizational identification perspective. Journal of Applied Psychology, 101, 362–378.
34. Yang, J., & Treadway, D. C. (2016). A Social Influence Interpretation of Workplace Ostracism and Counterproductive Work Behavior. Journal of Business Ethics, 148 (4), 879–891.
35. Zhao, H., Peng, Z., & Sheard, G. (2012). Workplace ostracism and hospitality employees’ counterproductive work behaviors: The joint moderating effects of proactive personality and political skill. International Journal of Hospitality Management, 33, 219-227.
36. Zimmerman, C. A., Carter-Sowell, A. R. & Xu, X. (2016). Examining workplace ostracism experiences in academia: Understanding how differences in the faculty ranks influence inclusive climates on campus. Frontiers in Psychology, 7, 1-9.