1. Anshel, M. H., & Sutarso, T. (2007). Relationships between sources of acute stress and athletes’ coping style in competitive sport as a function of gender. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 8(1), 1-24.
2. Aufenanger, S. J. (2005). Relationships between mental skills and competitive anxiety interpretation in open skill and close skill athletes .Doctoral dissertation, Miami University.
3. Azar, A., Gholamzadeh, R., Ghavnati, M. (2013). Structural equation modeling in Management: Application of SmartPLS Software. Tehran. Negahe Danesh. In Persian.
4. Bandura, A. (1997). Self – efficacy: the exercise of control. New York: Freeman.
5. Bandura, A. (2001). Social cognitive theory: An agentic perspective. Annual review of psychology, 52(1), 1-26.
6. Bawa, H. S. (2010). Personality hardiness, burnout and sport competition anxiety among athletics and wrestling coaches. British Journal of Sports Medicine, 44(Suppl 1), i57-i58.
7. Besharat, M. (2009). Development and standardization of the sport self-efficacy scale. Research Report. University of Tehran. In Persian.
8. Besharat, M., Abasi, GH, Shujauddin, S. (2003). Investigating the relationship between self-esteem and athletic success in soccer players and wrestlers. Movement Journal,. 12. In Persian.
9. Carr, A. (2011). Positive psychology: The science of happiness and human strengths. New York. Routledge.
10. Chin, W. W. (1998). The partial least squares approach to structural equation modeling. Modern methods for business research, 295(2), 295-336.
11. Costa, R., Serrano, M. A., & Salvador, A. (2016). Importance of self-efficacy in psychoendocrine responses to competition and performance in women. Psicothema, 28(1), 66-70.
12. Davari, A., Rezazadeh, A. (2014). Structural equation modeling with PLS. Tehran: SID Publications. In Persian.
13. DeGeest, D., & Brown, K. G. (2011). The role of goal orientation in leadership development. Human Resource Development Quarterly, 22(2), 157-175.
14. Feltz, D. L., & Lirgg, C. D. (2001). Self-efficacy beliefs of athletes, teams, and coaches. Handbook of sport psychology, 2, 340-361.
15. Folkman, S., & Lazarus, R. S. (1984). Stress, appraisal, and coping. New York: Springer Publishing Company.
16. Folkman, S., & Lazarus, R. S. (1985). If it changes it must be a process: study of emotion and coping during three stages of a college examination. Journal of personality and social psychology, 48(1), 150.
17. Gaudreau, P., & Blondin, J. P. (2002). Development of a questionnaire for the assessment of coping strategies employed by athletes in competitive sport settings. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 3(1), 1-34.
18. Gaudreau, P., & Blondin, J. P. (2001). Coping at three phases of a competition: comparison between pre-competitive, competitive, and post-competitive utilization of the same strategy. International Journal of Sport Psychology, 32(4), 369-385.
19. Hanton, S., & Connaughton, D. (2002). Perceived control of anxiety and its relationship to self-confidence and performance. Research quarterly for exercise and sport, 73(1), 87-97.
20. Hanton, S., O Brien, M., & Mellalieu, S. D. (2003). Individual differences, perceived control and competitive trait anxiety. Journal of Sport Behaviour, 26(1), 39-55.
21. Hanton, S., Thomas, O., & Maynard, I. (2004). Competitive anxiety responses in the week leading up to competition: the role of intensity, direction and frequency dimensions. Psychology of sport and exercise, 5(2), 169-181.
22. Hasani, F., Shahabi Kaseb, M., Zaedabadi, R. (2014). Psychometric Properties of the Persian Version of Athletes' Coping Strategies Questionnaire in Competitive Sport. Studies in Sport Psychology, 3(10), 1-24. In Persian.
23. Heaney, C. A., Walker, N. C., Green, A. J., & Rostron, C. L. (2015). Sport psychology education for sport injury rehabilitation professionals: a systematic review. Physical therapy in sport, 16(1), 72-79.
24. Hulland, J. (1999). Use of partial least squares (PLS) in strategic management research: A review of four recent studies. Strategic management journal, 20(2), 195-204.
25. Joel R. Grossbard, Sean P. Cumming, Martyn Standage, Ronald E. Smith and Frank L. Smoll. (2007). Social desirability and relations between goal orientations and com-petitive trait anxiety in young athletes. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 8(4), 491-505.
26. Johnson, M. H., Stewart, J., Humphries, S. A., & Chamove, A. S. (2012). Marathon runners’ reaction to potassium iontophoretic experimental pain: Pain tolerance, pain threshold, coping and self‐efficacy. European journal of pain, 16(5), 767-774.
27. Jones, G., Swain, A., & Hardy, L. (1993). Intensity and direction dimensions of competitive state anxiety and relationships with performance. Journal of sports sciences, 11(6), 525-532.
28. Kavanagh, D. (1992). Self-efficacy and depression. In R. Schwarzer (Ed.), Self-efficacy: Thought control of action. Washington, DC: Hemisphere, 177-194.
29. Kashani, V., Mostafaeifar, E. (2017). Psychometric Properties of the Persian Version of the Revised Competitive State Anxiety Inventory- 2. Sports Psychology Studies, 16, 35-53. In Persian.
30. Kline, R. B. (2005). Principles and practice of structural equation modeling. 2nd Ed. New York: Guilford.
31. Knowles, S. R., Apputhurai, P., O’Brien, C. L., Ski, C. F., Thompson, D. R., & Castle, D. J. (2020). Exploring the relationships between illness perceptions, self-efficacy, coping strategies, psychological distress and quality of life in a cohort of adults with diabetes mellitus. Psychology, Health & Medicine, 25(2), 214-228.
32. Koivula, N., Hassmén, P., & Fallby, J. (2002). Self-esteem and perfectionism in elite athletes: Effects on competitive anxiety and self-confidence. Personality and individual differences, 32(5), 865-875.
33. Martens, R., Vealey, R. S., & Burton, D. (1990). Competitive anxiety in sport. Human kinetics.
34. Massoudnia, A. (2008). Perceived self-efficacy and coping strategies in stressful situations. Iranian Journal of Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology, 13 (4), 405-415. In Persian.
35. Meyers, L. S., Gamst, G., & Guarino, A. J. (2016). Applied multivariate research: Design and interpretation. London. Sage publications.
36. Nicholls, A. R., Polman, R., & Levy, A. R. (2010). Coping self-efficacy, pre-competitive anxiety, and subjective performance among athletes. European journal of sport science, 10(2), 97-102.
37. Ozer, E. M., & Bandura, A. (1990). Mechanisms governing empowerment effects: A self-efficacy analysis. Journal of personality and social psychology, 58(3), 472.
38. Recours, R., & Briki, W. (2015). The effect of red and blue uniforms on competitive anxiety and self-confidence in virtual sports contests. European Review of Applied Psychology, 65(2), 67-69.
39. Robazza, C., & Bortoli, L. (2007). Perceived impact of anger and anxiety on sporting performance in rugby players. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 8(6), 875-896.
40. Saadan, R., Hooi, L. B., Ali, H. M., & Jano, Z. (2016). The relationship between competitive anxiety and goal orientation among junior hockey athletes. IOSR Journal of Sports and Physical Education, 3(1), 33-37.
41. Strahler, K., Ehrlenspiel, F., Heene, M., & Brand, R. (2010). Competitive anxiety and cortisol awakening response in the week leading up to a competition. Psychology of sport and exercise, 11(2), 148-154.
42. Tabachnick, B. G., Fidell, L. S., & Ullman, J. B. (2007). Using multivariate statistics. (Vol. 5). Boston, MA: Pearson.
43. Tahmassian, K., & Moghadam, N. J. (2011). Relationship between self-efficacy and symptoms of anxiety, depression, worry and social avoidance in a normal sample of students. Iranian journal of psychiatry and behavioral sciences, 5(2), 91.
44. Tan-Kristanto, S., & Kiropoulos, L. A. (2015). Resilience, self-efficacy, coping styles and depressive and anxiety symptoms in those newly diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. Psychology, health & medicine, 20(6), 635-645.
45. Taylor, W. J., Dean, S. G., & Siegert, R. J. (2006). Differential association of general and health self-efficacy with disability, health-related quality of life and psychological distress from musculoskeletal pain in a cross-sectional general adult population survey. The Journal of Pain, 125(3), 225-232.
46. Terry, D. J. (1994). Determinants of coping: The role of stable and situational factors. Journal of personality and social psychology, 66(5), 895.
47. Turner, J. A., Ersek, M., & Kemp, C. (2005). Self-efficacy for managing pain is associated with disability, depression, and pain coping among retirement community residents with chronic pain. The Journal of pain, 6(7), 471-479.