- Boukas, N., & Ziakas, V. (2013). Impacts of the global economic crisis on Cyprus tourism and policy responses. International Journal of Tourism Research, 15(4), 329-45.
- Gangkhanloo, A., Memari, J., & Khabiri, M. (2018). The strategic position of iran's sports industry from the perspective of experts and the development of development marketing strategies. Paper presented at the Second National Conference on Sports and Health Sciences Achievements, Ahvaz University of Medical Sciences, Ahvaz. (in Persian).
- Hu, K. H., Chen, F. H., & Tzeng, G. H. (2016). Evaluating the improvement of sustainability of sports industry policy based on MADM. Sustainability, 8(7), 591- 606.
- Humphreys, B. R. (2010). The impact of the global financial crisis on sport in North America. In Optimal strategies in sports economics and management. (39-57). Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg.
- Jahantigh, S. (2014). Sports industry and its effects on the development of the Makran coast. Paper presented at the First National Conference on Passive Defense in Marine Sciences, The Ministry of Interior and the General Directorate of Passive Defense, Bandar Abbas. (in Persian).
- Kim, M. (2020). How Phil Knight made Nike a leader in the sport industry: Examining the success factors. Sport in Society, 6(2): 1-12.
- Kokolakakis, T., & Gratton, C. (2019). The economic value of sport. In Ed.), The SAGE handbook of sports economics, 5(1), 11-26.
- Li, X. I. N. (2008). To find out problems in sport industry development from industrial relevancy angle. Journal of Nanjing Institute of Physical Education (Social Science), 1: 17-23.
- Mathur, G., & Dabas, D. (2014). Innovation as a predicator of organizational sustainability in sports industry. Review of HRM, 3: 41-51.
- McNiff, J. (2019). Managing sport business: An introduction. International Journal of Sport Communication, 12(2), 295-6.
- Meier, M., Tan, K. H., Lim, M. K., & Chung, L. (2018). Unlocking innovation in the sport industry through additive manufacturing. Business Process Management Journal, 25(3), 456-75.
- Roberts, K. (2017). Sport in Europe’s era of austerity: Crisis or adaptation? International Journal of Sociology and Social Policy, 32(1), 123-30.
- Syahrozi, R., Kusumaningrum, D. N., & Pradana, H. A. (2019). Behind China sport industry development: Football. JL Pol'y & Globalization, 81: 36-43.
- Thomas, S., & Potts, J. (2015). Industry sustainability under technological evolution: A case study of the overshooting hypothesis in sports. Procedia Engineering, 112, 562-7.
- Wang, Y., & Fang, W. (2019). Innovation and development strategy of china's sports industry under the new economic ecology. Paper presented at the 2nd International Conference on Social Science, Public Health and Education, Atlantis.
- WU, X. L., & CHEN, H. (2011). Strategic analysis on facilitating the development of china's sport industry after financial crisis. Journal of Beijing Sport University, 7: 11-9.
- Xu, Z., Shi, L., Wang, Y., Zhang, J., Huang, L., Zhang, C., & Tai, Y. (2020). Pathological findings of COVID-19 associated with acute respiratory distress syndrome. The Lancet Respiratory Medicine, 8(4), 420-2.
- Zhang, J. J., Kim, E., Mastromartino, B., Qian, T. Y., & Nauright, J. (2018). The sport industry in growing economies: Critical issues and challenges. International Journal of Sports Marketing and Sponsorship, 19(2), 110-26.