1. Abolghasemi, M. (2012). The concept of spiritual health and its scope in religious attitudes. Journal of Medical Ethics, 6 (20), 45-68. In Persian
2. Albouza, Y., d'Arripe-Longueville, F., & Corrion, K. (2017). Role of resistive self-regulatory efficacy and moral disengagement in the relationship between values and aggressiveness in athletes. International Journal of Behavioral Research and Psychology, 5, 209-217.
3. Alorani, O.I., & Alradaydeh, M.F. (2017). Depression, aggression and spiritual well-being among the university students in Jordan. European Scientific Journal, 13(2), 269-280.
4. Bai, M., & Dixon, J.K. (2014). Exploratory factor analysis of the 12-item functional assessment of chronic illness therapy–spiritual well-being scale in people newly diagnosed with advanced cancer. Journal of nursing measurement, 22(3), 404-420.
5. Baloochi, A., Abazari, F., & Mirzaee, M. (2018). The relationship between spiritual intelligence and aggression in medical science students in the southeast of Iran. International journal of adolescent medicine and health. 1-7. DOI: 10.1515/ijamh-2017-0174.
6. Bommer, M., Gratto, C., Gravander, J., & Tuttle, M. (1987). A behavioral model of ethical and unethical decision making. Journal of business ethics, 6(4), 265-280.
7. Burgueño, R., & Medina-Casaubón, J. (2020). Sport Education and Sportsmanship Orientations: An Intervention in High School Students. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 17(3), 837.
8. Buss, A. H., & Perry, M. (1992). The aggression questionnaire. Journal of personality and social psychology, 63(3), 452.
9. Carlozzi, B. L., Winterowd, C., Harrist, R. S., Thomason, N., Bratkovich, K., & Worth, S. (2010). Spirituality, anger, and stress in early adolescents. Journal of Religion and Health, 49(4), 445-459.
10. Dana, A., Rafiee, S., Sabzi, A., Gozalzadeh, E. (2018). Explaining of Correlational Model of Spiritual Health with Professional Ethics in Sport Coaches. Research on Educational Sport, 6(14), 195-216. In Persian
11. Dutkova, K., Holubcikova, J., Kravcova, M., Babincak, P., Tavel, P., & Geckova, A. M. (2017). Is spiritual well-being among adolescents associated with a lower level of bullying behaviour? The mediating effect of perceived bullying behaviour of peers. Journal of religion and health, 56(6), 2212-2221.
12. Fernando, M., & Chowdhury, R.M. (2010). The relationship between spiritual well-being and ethical orientations in decision making: An empirical study with business executives in Australia. Journal of Business Ethics, 95(2), 211-225.
13. Feuerman, V.V. (2014). Influence of socio-philosophical and spiritual values on the formation of social orientation and physical health specialists the sphere of physical culture and sports. Physical education of students, (2), 41-46
14. Fields, S. K., Collins, C. L., & Comstock, R. D. (2010). Violence in youth sports: hazing, brawling and foul play. British journal of sports medicine, 44(1), 32-37.
15. Fuselier, D. (2004). Self-care among psychology graduate students and psychologists: Implications for physical, mental, and spiritual well-being. Doctoral dissertation, University of Northern Colorado).
16. Hamdan-Mansour, A,M., & Dawani, H.A. (2008). Social support and stress among university students in Jordan. International Journal of Mental Health and Addiction, 6(3), 442-450.
17. Harwood, A., Lavidor, M., & Rassovsky, Y. (2017). Reducing aggression with martial arts: A meta-analysis of child and youth studies. Aggression and violent behavior, 34, 96-101.
18. Hosseini, H., Torkani, S., & Tavakol, K. (2013). The effect of community health nurse home visit on self-care self-efficacy of the elderly living in selected Falavarjan villages in Iran in 2010. Iranian journal of nursing and midwifery research, 18(1), 47. In Persian
19. Huđin, N., Glavaš, D., & Pandžić, M. (2020). Contact sports as a sport of more aggressive athletes? Aggressiveness and other psychological characteristics of youth athletes involved in contact and non-contact sports. TIMS Acta, 14(1), 5-16.
20. Ingersoll, R.E., & Bauer, A.L. (2004). An integral approach to spiritual wellness in school counseling settings. Professional School Counseling, 7(5), 301-308.
21. Jirásek, I. (2015). Religion, spirituality, and sport: from religion athlete toward spirits athlete. Quest, 67(3), 290-299.
22. Karimi, J., & Mohammadi, M. (2017). The relationship between spiritual intelligence and aggression among elite wrestlers in Hamadan Province of Iran. Journal of religion and health, 1-9.
23. Kavussanu, M., & Roberts, G. C. (2001). Moral functioning in sport: An achievement goal perspective. Journal of sport and Exercise Psychology, 23(1), 37-54.
24. Klimczak, J., Podstawski, R., & Dobosz, D. (2014). The association of sport and violence, aggression and aggressiveness-prospects for education about non-aggression and reduction of aggressiveness. Archives of Budo, 10, 273-286.
25. Koenig, H. G. (2012). Religion, spirituality, and health: The research and clinical implications. ISRN psychiatry.
26. Krug, E. G., Mercy, J. A., Dahlberg, L. L., & Zwi, A. B. (2002). The world report on violence and health. The lancet, 360(9339), 1083-1088.
27. Leach, M. M., Berman, M. E., & Eubanks, L. (2008). Religious activities, religious orientation, and aggressive behavior. Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion, 47(2), 311-319.
28. Lemyre, P. N., Roberts, G. C., & Ommundsen, Y. (2002). Achievement goal orientations, perceived ability, and sportspersonship in youth soccer. Journal of applied sport psychology, 14(2), 120-136.
29. Lucidi, F., Zelli, A., Mallia, L., Nicolais, G., Lazuras, L., & Hagger, M. S. (2017). Moral attitudes predict cheating and gamesmanship behaviors among competitive tennis players. Frontiers in psychology, 8, 571.
30. Maxwell, J. P., Visek, A. J., & Moores, E. (2009). Anger and perceived legitimacy of aggression in male Hong Kong Chinese athletes: Effects of type of sport and level of competition. Psychology of sport and exercise, 10(2), 289-296.
31. Miller, R. F., & Jarman, B. O. (1988). Moral and ethical character development—Views from past leaders. Journal of Physical Education, Recreation & Dance, 59(6), 72-78.
32. Moberg, D.O. (2002). Assessing and measuring spirituality: Confronting dilemmas of universal and particular evaluative criteria. Journal of Adult Development, 9(1), 47-60.
33. Mohseni, RA. (2009). The Analysis of Aggressive Behavior and Sport Violence with Emphasis on Social Psychological Approach. Sociological Studies, 2 (3), 51-72. In Persian
34. Musavi Moghadam, S. R., Arjmandi, S., & Satari, K. (2015). Comparative Evaluation of Between Spiritual Health, Perfectionism and Aggression in Girls and Boys Students (10-13 Years) ILAM. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 6(6 S6), 186-186.
35. Mutz, M., & Baur, J. (2009). The role of sports for violence prevention: sport club participation and violent behaviour among adolescents. International journal of sport policy, 1(3), 305-321.
36. Noorbakhsh, A, Molavi, H. (2017). The Relationship between Spiritual Intelligence and Religious Beliefs on Humiliation and Violence in Students. Knowledge and Research in Applied Psychology, 16 (1), 4-12. In Persian
37. O’Brien, K. S., Forrest, W., Greenlees, I., Rhind, D., Jowett, S., Pinsky, I. & Iqbal, M. (2018). Alcohol consumption, masculinity, and alcohol-related violence and anti-social behaviour in sportspeople. Journal of science and medicine in sport, 21(4), 335-341.
38. Ramezanian, M.R., Mombini, Y., & Moradi, M. (2015). Investigating the Integrity Performance of Their IT-Based Retail Channel in the Performance of Retail Material Stores Mediated by Organizational Dual Power (Content: Rasht Stores). Information Technology management, 7(4), 741-768. In Persian 10.22059/jitm.2015.55356.
39. Razaghi, E., Mehrabi, Gh., & Honari, H. (2014). Reliability and Validity of Persian Version of Sportspersonship Orientations Questionnaires. Sport Psychology Studies, 3(9), 92-81. In Persian
40. Rezazadeh A, Davari A. (2014). Modeling structural equations with PLS software. First Edition. Tehran: Academic Jahad Publications Organization. In Persian
41. Rudd, A. (2017). Sport spectator behavior as a moral issue in college sport. Journal of Amateur Sport, 3(1): 96-114.
42. Shabani Bahar, Gh; Erfani N, Hadipoor M. (2006). Comparison and study of the relationship between personality traits and the level of aggression in male athletes in selected sports in Hamadan in 2006, Research in Sports Science, 4 (14), 12-199.
43. Sheikhalizadeh, M., & Bashiri, M. (2020). Effect of Internal Brand Management on Job Satisfaction in Sports Employees with Emphasis on Mediator Role of Workplace Competitive Climate. Journal of Human Resource Management in Sport, 7(1), 169-183. In Persian
44. Shirvani, T, Ismaili, M. (1398). Investigating the mediating role of organizational health in the relationship between professional ethics and organizational virtue of employees of sports and youth departments of Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari province. Human Resource Management in Sport, 6 (2), 297-313.
45. Soleimani, MA, Pahlevan Sharif S, Yaghoobzadeh A, Sheikhi MR, Panarello B, and Mar Win MT. (2019). Spiritual well-being and moral distress among Iranian nurses. Nursing ethics 26(4): 1101-1113.
46. Treasure, D. C., Roberts, G. C., & Standage, M. (1998). Predicting sportpersonship: Interaction of achievement goal orientations and perceptions of motivational climate. Journal of Sport & Exercise Psychology, 20, S12-S12
47. Vallerand, R. J., Brière, N. M., Blanchard, C., & Provencher, P. (1997). Development and validation of the multidimensional sportspersonship orientations scale. Journal of Sport & Exercise Psychology, 19, 197-206
48. Velasco-Gonzalez, L., & Rioux, L. (2014). The spiritual well-being of elderly people: A study of a French sample. Journal of religion and health, 53(4), 1123-1137.
49. Velasquez, M.G. (2002). Business Ethics: Concepts and Cases (5th edition ed). New York: Prentice Hall.
50. Visek, A. J., Watson, J. C., Hurst, J. R., Maxwell, J. P., & Harris, B. S. (2010). Athletic identity and aggressiveness: A cross-cultural analysis of the athletic identity maintenance model. International Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology, 8(2), 99-116.
51. Weber, D., & Robinson Kurpius, S. (2011). The importance of self-beliefs on relational aggression of college students. Journal of interpersonal violence, 26(13), 2735-2743.