1. Ahmadi, P., Bahari, S. M., Azizimasouleh, M., Dana, A. (2013). Process of Developmental Changes in Height and Weight of Girls Under
6 Years Old in Villages of Gorgan City During 1998 to 2012. Advances in Environmental Biology, 7(13). In Persian.
2. Anshel, M. H. (1987). Psychological inventories used in sport psychology research. The Sport Psychologist, 1(4), 331-349.
3. Baghbani, M., Jafari kakoli, M. (2016). Sport Psychological. The first national conference on the new achievements of physical education and sport. Chabahar International University. In Persian.
4. Baker, T. (2015), How to do social research. translation Houshang Nayebi. Ney, Tehran, Page 118. In Persian.
5. Bandura, A. (1997). Self-efficacy: The exercise of control. Macmillan. New York. Theoretical perspectives, 1-35.
6. Beaumont, C., Maynard, I. W., & Butt, J. (2015). Effective ways to develop and maintain robust sport-confidence: Strategies advocated by sport psychology consultants. Journal of Applied Sport Psychology, 27(3), 301-318.
7. Bota, J. D. (1993). Development of the Ottawa Mental Skills Assessment Tool (OMSAT). University of Ottawa (Canada).
8. Carling, C., Le Gall, F., & Malina, R. M. (2012). Body size, skeletal maturity, and functional characteristics of elite academy soccer players on entry between 1992 and 2003. Journal of sports sciences, 30(15), 1683-1693.
9. Danesh, P., Zakeri nasrabadi, Z., Abdollahi, A. S. (2014). Sociological analysis of the generation gap in Iran. Comprehensive Cultural Research, Institute of Humanities and Cultural Studies 30 - 1, 5th Year, 3rd, Fall 2014. In Persian.
10. Etemadi, M., Aghili, A. A., Gorgi, P. (2015). The Relationship between Mental State and Mental Status with Elite Athletes' Inhibition Base in Selected Team and Individual Fields. Master Thesis, Islamic Azad University, Mobarakeh Branch. In Persian.
11. Fathi, S., Motlagh, M. (2011). Globalization and generation gap (sociological study of generational distance: with emphasis on information and communication technology), 2(5). In Persian.
12. Ghazi Asgar, S, A., Memari, A, H., Khabiri, M. (2017). Investigating the challenges facing sports psychologists in joining volleyball teams. First National Student Conference of the Association for Motor Behavior and Sport Psychology. Tehran: Iranian Association of Motor Behavior and Sport Psychology. In Persian.
13. Ghazi Nezhad, M. (2004). Generations and values: A survey of value differences between youth and adult generations, Ph.D. in Sociology, Faculty of Social Sciences, Tehran University. Library of the Faculty of Social Sciences (Record: 3545 Recall Recovery: Cl. 3545). In Persian.
14. Gohlke, B., & Woelfle, J. (2009). Growth and puberty in German children: is there still a positive secular trend? Deutsches Ärzteblatt International, 106(23), 377.
15. Kakoujoibari, A. A. (2004). Intergenerational communication, Baztab publication. Tehran In Persian.
16. Khabiri, M., Memari, A, H., Ghazi Asgar, S, A., Seif Barghi, T., Kordi, R., Arbabi, M. (2011), Elite Athletes' Expectations of Sport Psychology and Barriers to Sport Psychologists Entering Iranian Sports Teams. Journal of Motor Behavior and Sport Psychology, 3(2). In Persian.
17. Khanjari, Y., Arab Ameri, E., Guroee, R., Motashreye, E., Hemayat talab, R. (2013). The Effect of a Psychological Skills Training Program on Selected Mind Skills and the Practice of Female Women's Taekwondo Female.Teams. Two Quarterly Journal of Sport Management and Motor Behavior, Third Year (5). In Persian.
18. Landers, D. M., & Boutcher, S. M. (1986). Arousal, Performance. Applied sport psychology, personnal growth to peak performance. Palo alto: Mayfield Publishing Company.
19. Loesch, D. Z., Stokes, K., & Huggins, R. M. (2000). Secular trend in body height and weight of Australian children and adolescents. American Journal of Physical Anthropology: The Official Publication of the American Association of Physical Anthropologists, 111(4), 545-556.
20. Mahoney, M. J. (1989). Psychological predictors of elite and non-elite performance in Olympic weightlifting. International journal of sport psychology, 20(1), 1-12.
21. Mahoney, M. J., Gabriel, T. J., & Perkins, T. S. (1987). Psychological skills and exceptional athletic performance. The sport psychologist, 1(3), 181-199.
22. Martens, R. (1987). Coaches guide to sport psychology: A publication for the American Coaching Effectiveness Program: Level 2 sport science curriculum. Human Kinetics Books.
23. Martin, G. L., Vause, T., & Schwartzman, L. (2005). Experimental studies of psychological interventions with athletes in competitions: Why so few? Behavior modification, 29(4), 616-641.
24. Moran, A,. Toner, J,. (2017). A Critical introduction to sports psychology. Translators: Hasan Gharaian Zandi, Mehdi Molazade, Fateme Heidari, Mohamad Valipor Haris, Mohamad javad Rostamizade,. Page 158. In Persian.
25. Motasharee, I. (2009). Mental skill and biometric abilities in Iranian elite Badminton players, MS Dissertation in Physical Education and sport sciences, Tehran University. In Persian.
26. Orlick, T. (1990). In pursuit of excellence. champaign, IL: Human Kinetics.
27. Patrick, R., Thomas, M. (2012). Using psychological tests to enhance skills in sport and performing arts. School of Education and Professional Studies, and Griffith Health Institute, Griffith University. In Psych December 2012.
28. Rockwood, D. L. (2008). Closing the Gap Applied Sport Psychology for High School. Translators: Afsane Sanatkaran, Maryam Sharifi. Publications Sarafraz. Karaj. Page 240 to 245. In Persian.
29. Sarokhani, B. (1991). An Introduction to the Encyclopedia of Social Sciences. Publications Keyhan. In Persian.
30. Sanatkaran, A., Keyaee, H., Habib Vand, S. (2016). Management of psychological factors in professional sport. Publications Sarafraz.Tehran. In Persian.
31. Sanati monfared, Sh. (2006). The validation of the Questionnaire 3 and the impact of the PSYOP program on the level of mental skills selected by the athletes participating in the Asian Games in Dohe 2006. The Sports Center for of the National Olympic and Paralympic Academy. In Persian.
32. Seiler, R. (1985). The Psychological Structure of Information-Seeking and Decision-Making in Route-Choice Situations in Orienteering. Scientific Journal of Orienteering, 1, 24-34.
33. Sharififar, F., Momenian, Z. (2008). Psychological Preparation Profile of National Athletes Referring to the Olympic Academy's Center First International Congress of Sports Psychology of the National Olympic Committee in february 2008. In Persian.
34. Soleymanpour emran, M. (2017). The conceptualization of the phenomenon of generational breakdown and educational strategies out of it. Quarterly Journal of Educational Research, Year 12(50). In Persian.
35. Tajik, M. R. (2004). Breakthrough or Generational Breakdown in Iran Today: Analyzes, Estimates and Measures. Tehran: Center for Strategic Studies and Research. In Persian.
36. Vealey, R. S. (2001). Understanding and enhancing self-confidence in athletes. Handbook of sport psychology, 2.
37. Vaez Mousavi, M. K. (2000). Determining the validity and completeness of Ottawa Psychological Preparedness Questionnaire (OMSAT). Research in Sport Sciences, 1. In Persian.
38. Vaez Mousavi, M. K., Mosaiebi, F. (2013). Sport Psychology. Publications Samt, Tehran, p 123. In Persian.
39. Zeidabadi, Rasool. Rezaee, Fatemeh. Motesharee Ebrahim. (2014). Psychometric Properties and Normalization of Persian Version of Ottawa Mental Skills Assessment Tools (OMSAT-3). Research Institute for Sport Psychology, 7.