- Adams, C., Ashton, M., Lupton, H., & Pollack, H. (2014). Sport is king: An investigation into local media coverage of women's sport in the UK East Midlands. Journal of Gender Studies, (23)4, 422-39.
- Antunovic, D., & Linden, A. (2015). Disrupting dominant discourses: #HERESPROOF of interest in women’s sports. Feminist Media Studies, 15(1),
- Anvar Alkholi, A.(2018). Sport and society. SAMT: Tehran.
- Bagheri, H., Ghavamsefat, M., & Haseli, G.(2019). Identifying and prioritizing factors affecting immigration of elite athletes in Iran. Journal of Human Resource Management in Sport, 6(2), 257-76. (in Persian).
- Bakhshi Chenari, A., Eidi, H., & Fadayee Dehcheshme, M.(2019). The role of the media on the attitude of Iranian women toward the participation of Muslim women in the Olympic and World Championships. Communication Management in Sports Media, 7(1), 90-100. (in Persian).
- Bakhtar, S. (2018). The relationship between technology and sponsors in women's sports in Tehran city. Communication Management in Sports Media, 6(2), 49-54.
- Capranica, L., Piacentini, M. F., Halson, S., Myburgh, K. H., Ogasawara, E., & Millard-Stafford, M. (2013). The gender gap in sport performance: Equity influences equality.International Journal of Sports Physiology and Performance, 8(1), 99-103.
- Darvishi, M., & Poosane, H. (2015). Investigating the identification of factors affecting the development of women's sports marketing in khuzestan province. Paper Presented at the First National Conference on New Achievements in Physical Education and Sport, Chabahar. (in Persian).
- Ehsani, M., Aboudarda, Z., & Eghbali, M.(2008). Review the causes of lack of support from sponsors of professional sport of women in Isfahan. Journal of Motor Science and Sport, 12, 110-20. (in Persian).
- Fink, S. J. (2012). Homophobia and the marketing of female athletes and women’s sport. In G. B. Cunningham (Ed.), Sexual orientation and gender identity in sport: Essays from activists, coaches, and scholars (49–60). College Station, TX: Center for Sport Management Research and Education.
- Fink, S. J. (2015). Female athletes, women’s sport, and the sport media commercial complex: Have we really ‘‘come a long way, baby’’? Sport Management Review, 18(3), 331-42.
- Fink, S. J., Joo, S., & Parker, M. H. (2015). Corporate sponsorship and women's sport: Lessons learned from the Korean ladies professional Golf Association,North American Society for Sport Management Conference, Ottawa, Canada.
- Hamidpour, H., & Shetab Booshehri, N. (2015). The role of mass media in the development of women's sports championshipPrincipals Office of Youth and Sports has been in Khuzestan Province.Communication Management in Sports Media.
2(4), 48-60. (in Persian).
- Hejazi, S. N., & Babyee Shahraki, T. (2011). Social and cultural areas of the development and promotion of women's football. Journal of Woman and Family Studies, 14(4), 103-17. (in Persian).
- Hoseini, S. A. (2007). Sports marketing guide. Tehran: Ketab-e Bamdad. (in Persian).
- Jamaat, K., & Ehsani, M. (2011). Direct and indirect goals of sponsoring sport in Iran. Sport Management Studies, 3(10), 57-72. (in Persian).
- Kane, M. J. (2011). Sex sells sex, not women's sports. Available at: https://www.thenation.com/article/sex-sells-sex-not-womens-sports/ (Accessed 15 January 2019).
- Koo G-Y. (2004). Sport sponsorship match-up effect on consumer based brand equity: An application of the schematic information process (Doctoral dissertation). Florida State University, Tallahassee, USA.
- Mirzayee, K. (2011). Reaserch, researching and writing, Tehran: Jameshenasan.
- Mirzazade, Z., & Mohammadi, E. (2016). Opportunities and challenges of women's sports in islamic countries. Paper presented at the Second International Symposium on Women and Girls, Tehran. (in Persian).
- Monazzami, M., Alam, S., & Sherab Booshehri, N. (2011). Determining factors affecting the development of women's physical education and sport in the Islamic Republic of Iran. Journal of Sport Management, 3(10), 151-68. (in Persian).
- Morgan, A. (2019). An examination of women’s sport sponsorship: A case study of female Australian Rules football. Journal of Marketing Management, 35(17-18), 1644-66.
- Mousavirad, S. T., Farahani, A., & Bayat, P.(2016). Prioritization of women management barriers in sports by analytical hierarchy process (AHP). Quarterly Journal of Applied Research in Sport Management, 5(1), 111-19. (in Persian).
- Najaf zadeh, M., Njafzadeh, F., Rostami, M., & Morseli, J. (2012). Investigating and identifying some factors effective on the development of women's sports marketing in west azerbaijan province. The Journal of Productivity in Management. 6(20),
127-44. (in Persian).
- Noorbakhsh, M., Kohandel, M., & Azimishad, S. (2011). Comparative study of women's exercise before and after the integration plan. Journal of Sport Science,
3(8), 63-79. (in Persian).
- Sarmad, Z., Bazargan, A., & Hejazi.A.(2007). Reaserch methods in behvaioaral sciences. Tehran: Agah. (inPersian).
- Sarmat, M. (2015). Factor analysis of the barriers to attract sponsors for women’s volleyball teams (Unpublished master’s thesis). Payamnoor University, Shahr-e Rey, Iran. (in Persian).
- Shaw, S., & Amis, J. (2001). Image and investment: Sponsorship and woman’s sport. Journal of Sport Management, 15(3), 219-46.
- Yousefi, S., Zaraki, P., Sharifian, E., & Ghahraman Tabrizi, K.(2014). The content analysis of the best seller newspapers and online in the Iran with emphasis on different disciplines covering the main components of the female athlete.Contemporary Studies on Sport Management, 4(7), 45-54. (in Persian).