1. Abdi, R. (2017) the Mediating Role of Achievement Goals Orientation in the Relationship between Perfectionism and Academic Performance. Journal of Education and Evaluation (Quarterly), 10 (39), 53-68. Persian.
2. Abolghasemi, A. Kiamarsi, A. Sohrabi.Z. (2014). The relationship between goal-orientation, self-efficacy and positive & negative emotions with sport performance and life satisfaction in female Wushu athletes. Sport Psychology Studies, 2(4), 38-25. Persian.
3. Amiryan, M., Hejazi Dinan, P., & Rahimian Mashhadi, M. (2018). The Effects of Gender and Sport Type on Achievement Motivation and Fear of Failure of Elite Athlete in Team-Sport and Individual-Sport. Journal of Sport Psychology Studies, 25; Pp: 131-48. Persian.
4. Amorose, Antony J., Horn T.S., (2001). Pre- to Post-Season Changes in the Intinic Motivation of First Year Collage Athletes; Relationship with Coaching Behavior and Scholarship Status, Journal of Applied Sport Psychology, 13, 355-373.
5. Bagherzadeh, F., Hadiyan, M., Ghafouri, M., Azadi, A. (2017). A comparison of Motivational Traits in Skilled and Novice Athletes in Individual and Team Sports in Some Selected Sport Fields. Journal of Motor Learning and Movement, 8(4). Persian
6. Deci, E. L., & Ryan, R. M. (1999). A meta analytic review of experiments examining the effect of extrinsic reward on intrinsic motivation. Psychology Bulletin, 125, 627-668.
7. Devrim, A. Bilgic، P. Hongu، N. )2018(. Is There Any Relationship Between Body Image Perception, Eating Disorders, and Muscle Dysmorphic Disorders in Male Bodybuilders? American journal of men's health, 12(5), 1746-1758.
8. Ghazali, Z., Makvandi, B., & Naderi, F. (2018). The Relationship between Attachment Styles, Emotional Intelligence, and Attitude to Life; Goal Orientation in Ahwaz Male Athletes. Psychological and Educational Studies, 18 (3), 239-258. Persian
9. Ghodratnama, A., Heydarinejad, S., & Shetab Boushehri, N. (2018). Relationship Between Status of Living Environment and Physical Activity: Role of Mediation in Psychological-Social Factors. Journal of Sport Psychology Studies, 25, 77-88.
10. Gill, D. L., & Deeter, T. E. (1988). Development of the sport orientation questionnaire. Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport, 59(3), 191-202.
11. Horn, T. S. (1992). Leadership effectiveness in the sport domain. Advances in sport psychology. Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics.
12. Hsu, C., Bell, R. C., & Cheng, K. (2002). Transformational leadership and organizational effectiveness in recreational sports/fitness programs. The Sport Journal, 5(2), 1-5.
13. Jalilvand, M., VaezMousavi, M. K., & Tayebi, M. (2019). The Relationships among Social-contextual Environments, Motivation, Enjoyment and Satisfaction in Physical Education Class, Based on Self-dertemination Theory. Journal of Sport Psychology Studies, 28, 43-50. Persian
14. Karimi, M., Heidarinejad, P., Shafi Nia, P., & Norouzi, AS. M. (2015). Investigating the Relationship between Coaching Leadership Behavior with Success Motivation and Avoiding Failure in Female Volleyball Players. Applied Research in Sport Management., (3 (4, 12. Persian.
15. Kumar, R. (2016). Effect of locus of control among various games at different level of participation. International Journal of Physical Education, Sports and Health, 3(6), 190-192.
16. Mageau, G. A., & Vallerand, R. J. (2003). The coach-athlete relationship: a motivational model. Journal Of Sport Science, 21, 883-904.
17. Martens, R. (2012). Successful coaching. Human Kinetics.
18. Nichols, A, R., Polman, R, J., Levy, A, R. (2012). A path analysis of stress appraisals, emotions, coping and performance satisfaction among athletes. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 13(3), 263-270.
19. Ortín، Montero, F. J., Martínez Rodríguez, A., Reche García, C., Garcés de los Fayos Ruiz, E. J., & González Hernández, J. (2017). Relationship between optimism and athletic performance. Systematic review. Anales De Psicología / Annals of Psychology,34(1),153-161.
20. Piri, M. Yarmohammadzadeh, P. Sadeghi.V. (2014) The Relationship between Self-Monitoring Goal Orientation and Attribution Styles in Third High School Students in District 2 of Shahr-e Esfahan. Thesis: Ministry of Science, Research and Technology-Shahid Madani University of Azerbaijan-Faculty of Educational Sciences and Psychology. In Persian
21. Pourali, N. (2015) Theoretical Foundations of Motivation in Learning the Second National Conference on Sustainable Development in Educational Sciences and Psychology, Social Studies and Culture. Educational Research from University of Tehran. Persian
22. Ramezani. KH. (2016). the effects of attribution retraining on attitudes of primary school students. 2(3), 74-78. Persian
23. Rezaei-Moghaddam, K., & Rostami, S. (2011). Attribution style, locus of control and academic achievement in College of Agriculture, Shiraz University. Iranian Agricultural Extension and Education Journal, 6(2), 115-130. Persian
24. Rezvani, M., Abdoli, B., & Vaez Mousavi, S.M.K. (2018). The Effect of Psychological Skills on Female Futsal Players’ Selected Sport Performance. Journal of Sport Psychology Studies, 23, 1-16. Persian
25. Rohit. K. r (2016) Effect of locus of control among various games at different level of participation. International Journal of Physical E education, Sports and Health, 3(6), 190-192.
26. Serdar Sucan1, Mehmet Behzat Turan1, Osman Pepe1, Barış Karaoğlu1, Doğan Doğan2(2016). The Relationship of Assertiveness and Locus of Control with Learning Styles of the Physical Education and Sports School Students International Journal of Science Culture and Sport. (Special Issue 1 ISSN: 2148-1148.
27. Shafizadeh, M. (2007). The study of validity and reliability in the participation motivation questionnaire and task and ego orientation in sport questionnaire among the secondary and high school students of Tehran. research on sport science, 4(14).
28. Sibley, B. A., & Bergman, S. M. (2018). What keeps athletes in the gym? Goals, psychological needs, and motivation of CrossFit™ participants. International Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology, 16(5), 555-574.
29. Soltan Ahmadi, T., Najafian, F., & Shahbazi, M. (2019). Effect of Attitude Towards Agonistic Sport on the Amount of Information about Doping and the Tendency to Doping Athletes of National Teams. Journal of Sport Psychology Studies, 28, 193-206. Persian
30 Sucan, S., Turan, M. B., Osman, P. E. P. E., Karaoğlu, B., & Doğan, D. (2016). The relationship of assertiveness and locus of control with learning styles of the physical education and sports school students. International Journal of Sport Culture and Science, 4(Special Issue 1), 1-10.
31 Tajari, T. (2019). The Relationship between Academic Stress and Motivational Beliefs with Educational Procrastination in athlete students: The Mediating Role of Cognitive Strategies. Journal of Sport Psychology Studies, 28, 193-210. Persian
32 Willis, J. D. (1989). Three scales to measure competition-related motives in sport. Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology, 4(4), 338-353.