1. Acar, H. (2014). Learning environments for children in outdoor spaces. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 141, 846-853.
2. Barber, S. E., Bingham, D. D., Akhtar, S., Jackson, C., Ainsworth, H., Hewitt, C., & Summerbell, C. D. (2013). ‘Pre-schoolers in the Playground’ (PiP)-a pilot cluster andomized controlled trial of a physical activity intervention for children aged 18 months to 4 years old. Trial, 14, 326.
3. Barker, J. E., Semenov, A. D., Michaelson, L., Proven, L. S., Synder, H. R., Munakata, Y. Et Al. (2014). Less-Structured Time in Children’s Daily Lives Predicts Self-Directed Executive Functioning, Frontiers in Psychology, 5, 1-16.
4. Colley, R. C., Brownrigg, M., & Tremblay, M. S. (2012). A model of knowledge translation in health: the Active Healthy Kids Canada Report Card on physical activity for children and youth. Health promotion practice, 13(3), 320-330.
5. Dolinsky, D. H., Brouwer, R. J. N., Østbye, T., Evenson, K. R., & Siega-Riz, A. M. (2011). Peer reviewed: correlates of sedentary time and physical activity among preschool-aged children. Preventing chronic disease, 8(6).
6. Fjørtoft, I. (2004). Landscape as Playscape: the Effects of Natural Environments on Children's Play and Motor Development. Children Youth and Environments, 14(2), 21-44.
7. Freeman, C., & Tranter, P. (2011). Children & Their Urban Environment. Earth scan.
8. Fritz, R. W., Smyrni, K., & Roberts, K. (2014). The challenges of bringing the waldkindergarten concept to North America. Children Youth and Environments, 24(2), 215-227.
9. Gabbard CP. Lifelong motor development. Pearson Higher Ed; 2012 Nov 21. pp:37-44.
10. Gallahue, D.L., Ozmun. J.C., Goodway. J.D. Understanding motor development:Infants, Children, Adolescents, Adults, (7th ed). Boston, MA: mcgraw-hill. 2006, 2-91.
11. Goldstein, J. (2012). Play in Children’s development, health and well-being. Toy Inducstries of Europe (TIE): Brussels.
12. Gray, C., Gibbons, R., Larouche, R., Sandseter, E., Bienenstock, A., Brussoni, M, & Power, M. (2015). What is the relationship between outdoor time and physical activity, sedentary behaviour, and physical fitness in children? A systematic review. International journal of environmental research and public health, 12(6), 6455-6474.
13. Haywood K, Getchell N. Life span motor development. (5th ed). Human Kinetics; 2009.pp:15-308.
14. Isaascs, S. (1993) Social Development in Young Children. London: Routtledge. Social
15. Izzaty, R. E. (2018). Happiness in early childhood. Psychological Research and Intervention, 1(2).
16. Jafari, E. siiadat, A., and bahadoran, N. (2008). Investigating factors affecting the happiness of schools. Journal of New Educational Thoughts, 4; Pp: 31-44. [Persian].
17. Karimi Moonaghi H, Mohammady A, Saleh Moghadam AR, Gholami H, Kareshki H, Zamanian N. (2014). Comparison effect of education with method of lecture &Cooperative learning method on motivational beliefs & self-regulated learning strategies. Iran J Med Educ, 14(5):393-402. [Persian].
18. Kosari, M. (2009). Interactional characteristic of computerized games. Iranian Social Research Journal, 32(7), 10-19. [Persian].
19. Kuh, L. P., Ponte, I., & Chau, C. (2013). The Impact of a Natural Playscape Installation on Young Children's Play Behaviors. Children, Youth and Environments, 23(2), 49-77.
20. Louv, R. (2008). Last Child in the Woods: Saving Our Children from Nature-Deficit Disorder. Chapel Hill, North Carolina: Algonquin Books.
21. Mahon, A.D., Stephens, B.R., & Cole, A.S. (2008). Exercise responses in boys with attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder effects of stimulant medication. Journal of Attention Disorders, 12(2), 170-176.
22. Moore, Robin & Cosco, Nilda, (2000). Developing an Earth-Bound Culture Through Design of Childhood Habitats, Natural Learning Initiative. paper presented at Conference on People, Land, and Sustainability: A Global View of Community Gardening, University of Nottingham, UK, Accessed June 12. 56-76.
23. Myers, D. G. (2002). Happy & healthy. The Efficiency of Social Skills Training and the Fordys Cognitive-Behavioral Model of Joy in Incrased Happiness of Students. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 7(3 S3), 119.
24. Ngo, C. S., Pan, C. W., Finkelstein, E. A., Lee, C. F., Wong, I. B., Ong, J., … & Saw, S. M. (2014). A cluster andomized controlled trial evaluating an incentive‐based outdoor physical activity programme to increase outdoor time and prevent myopia in children. Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics, 34(3), 362-368.
25. Obodiat, S., and Amiri, S. (2017). The Effectiveness of Social Relations Training Based on Playing Game with Gardner Interpersonal Intelligence on Social Interaction and Happiness of Pre-school Children. Journal of Behavioral Sciences Research. 15(3): 306-12. [Persian].
26. Parry, G. (2001). Treatment Choice in Psychological therapies and counseling: evidence-based clinical practice guidline. Wetherby: NHS Executive.
27. Raustorp, A., Pagels, P., Boldemann, C., Cosco, N., Söderström, M., & Mårtensson, F. (2012). Accelerometer measured level of physical activity indoors and outdoors during preschool time in Sweden and the United States. Journal of physical activity and health, 9(6), 801-808.
28. Safari, M., Yazdanpanah, B., Ghafarian, H. R., & Yazdanpanah, S. (2006). Comparing the effect of lecture and discussion methods on studentslearning and satisfaction. Iranian journal of medical education, 6(1), 59-64. [Persian]
29. Severin, J. R. (2007). A Case for Natural Playscapes. Retrieved from.
30. Sharif, S. (2014). School playground: Its impact on children’s learning and development. Singapore: Asia-Pasific Regional Net-work for Early Childhood.
31. Singer, E. (2015). Play and playfulness in early childhood education and care. Psychology in Russia: State of the Art, 8(2), 27-35
32. Skala, K. A., Springer, A. E., Sharma, S. V., Hoelscher, D. M., & Kelder, S. H. (2012). Environmental characteristics and student physical activity in PE class: Findings from two large urban areas of Texas. Journal of Physical Activity and Health, 9(4), 481-491.
33. Vanderloo, L. M., Tucker, P., Johnson, A. M., & Holmes, J. D. (2013). Physical activity among preschoolers during indoor and outdoor childcare play periods. Applied Physiology, Nutrition, and Metabolism, 38(11), 1173-1175.
34. Wells, N., and Evans, G. (2003). Nearby Nature: A Buffer of life stress among rural children. Environment and behavior, 35(23):311-330.