1. Baltzell, A., & Akhtar, V. L. (2014). Mindfulness meditation training for sport (MMTS) intervention: Impact of MMTS with division I female athletes. The Journal of Happiness & Well-Being, 2(2), 160-173.
2. Birrer, D., Röthlin, P., & Morgan, G. (2012). Mindfulness to enhance athletic performance: Theoretical considerations and possible impact mechanisms. Mindfulness, 3(3), 235-246.
3. Brand, R., Wolff, W., & Hoyer, J. (2013). Psychological symptoms and chronic mood in representative samples of elite student-athletes, deselected student-athletes and comparison students. School mental health, 5(3), 166-174.
4. Cheng, W. N. K., Hardy, L., & Woodman, T. (2011). Predictive validity of a three-dimensional model of performance anxiety in the context of tae-kwon-do. Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology, 33(1), 40-53.
5. Creswell, J. D., Pacilio, L. E., Lindsay, E. K., & Brown, K. W. (2014). Brief mindfulness meditation training alters psychological and neuroendocrine responses to social evaluative stress. Psychoneuroendocrinology, 44, 1-12.
6. Cunha, M., Galhardo, A., & Pinto-Gouveia, J. (2016). Experiential avoidance, self-compassion, self-judgment and coping styles in infertility. Sexual & Reproductive Healthcare, 10, 41-47.
7. Delfan B, Armanfar S, & Armanfar M. Effect of aerobic and anaerobic exercises on anxiety and the rate of secretion of blood cortisol hormone in young wrestlers. Journal of Medical Science. 2017; 15 (56): 15-21. (In Persian)
8. Gardner, F. L., & Moore, Z. E. (2017). Mindfulness-based and acceptance-based interventions in sport and performance contexts. Current opinion in psychology, 16, 180-184.
9. Germer, C., Siegel, R. D., & Fulton, P. R. (Eds.). (2016). Mindfulness and psychotherapy. Guilford Publications.
10. Golestaneh F. Effect of mindfulness intervention (MPSE) on motivation and burnout in athletes. Journal of Developmental and Motor Learning. 2017; 9 (2): 285-273.
11. Goodman, F. R., Kashdan, T. B., Mallard, T. T., & Schumann, M. (2014). A brief mindfulness and yoga intervention with an entire NCAA Division I athletic team: An initial investigation. Psychology of Consciousness: Theory, Research, and Practice, 1(4), 339.
12. Gouttebarge, V., Frings-Dresen, M. H. W., & Sluiter, J. K. (2015). Mental and psychosocial health among current and former professional footballers. Occupational medicine, 65(3), 190-196.
13. John, S., Verma, S. K., & Khanna, G. L. (2011). The effect of mindfulness meditation on HPA-Axis in pre-competition stress in sports performance of elite shooters. National Journal of Integrated Research in Medicine, 2(3), 15-21.
14. Junge, A., & Feddermann-Demont, N. (2016). Prevalence of depression and anxiety in top-level male and female football players. BMJ open sport & exercise medicine, 2(1), e000087.
15. Kabat-Zinn, J., Wheeler, E., Light, T., Skillings, A., Scharf, M. J., Cropley, T. G., ... & Bernhard, J. D. (1998). Influence of a mindfulness meditation-based stress reduction intervention on rates of skin clearing in patients with moderate to severe psoriasis undergoing photo therapy (UVB) and photochemotherapy (PUVA). Psychosomatic medicine, 60(5), 625-632.
16. Kahrizi Sh, Taghavi MR, Ghasemi R, & Goodarzi MA. Effect of cognitive therapy based on mindfulness on depression, anxiety and physical symptoms in patients with asthma. Razi Journal of Medical Sciences. 2017; 24 (154): 27-36.
17. LeUnes, A. (2007). Modelling the complexity of the coaching process: A commentary. International journal of sports science & coaching, 2(4), 403-426.
18. Li, C., Kee, Y. H., & Lam, L. S. (2018). Effect of brief mindfulness induction on university athletes’ sleep quality following night training. Frontiers in psychology, 9, 508.
19. Martens, R., Vealey, R. S., & Burton, D. (1990). Competitive anxiety in sport. Human kinetics.
20. Messina, A., De Fusco, C., Monda, V., Esposito, M., Moscatelli, F., Valenzano, A., ... & Cibelli, G. (2016). Role of the orexin system on the hypothalamus-pituitary-thyroid axis. Frontiers in neural circuits, 10, 66.
21. Nixdorf, I., Frank, R., & Beckmann, J. (2016). Comparison of athletes’ proneness to depressive symptoms in individual and team sports: research on psychological mediators in junior elite athletes. Frontiers in psychology, 7, 893.
22. Palou, P., Ponseti, F. J., Cruz, J., Vidal, J., Cantallops, J., Borràs, P. A., & Garcia-Mas, A. (2013). Acceptance of gamesmanship and cheating in young competitive athletes in relation to the motivational climate generated by parents and coaches. Perceptual and motor skills, 117(1), 290-303.
23. Ponseti, V., García, M., Cantallops, R., & Vidal, C. (2017). Gender differences in relation to anxiety associated with sports competitions. RETOS-Neuvas Tendencias en Educacion Fisica, Deporte y Recreacion, (31), 193-196.
24. Pulido, D., Borràs Rotger, P. A., Salom, M., & Ponseti Verdaguer, F. J. (2018). Competitive anxiety in grassroots sport in the Balearic Islands. Revista de psicología del deporte, 27(3), 0005-9.
25. Rahmanifard T, Kalantar SM, & Faramarzi M. Effect of cognitive psychotherapy based on mindfulness on the quality of life of infertile women. Hayat Magazine. 2017; 23 (3): 277-289.
26. Röthlin, P., Horvath, S., Birrer, D., & Grosse Holtforth, M. (2016). Mindfulness promotes the ability to deliver performance in highly demanding situations. Mindfulness, 7(3), 727-733.
27. Samadi H, Hoseini FS, & Bidaki R. Effectiveness of 6-week mindfulness training on shooter's salivary cortisol concentration and sport performance. Journal of Sabzevar University of Medical Sciences. 2016; 23 (4): 724-731. (In Persian)
28. Schuling, R., Huijbers, M., Jansen, H., Metzemaekers, R., Van Den Brink, E., Koster, F., ... & Speckens, A. (2018). The co-creation and feasibility of a compassion training as a follow-up to mindfulness-based cognitive therapy in patients with recurrent depression. Mindfulness, 9(2), 412-422.
29. Scott‐Hamilton, J., Schutte, N. S., & Brown, R. F. (2016). Effects of a mindfulness intervention on sports‐anxiety, pessimism, and flow in competitive cyclists. Applied Psychology: Health and Well‐Being, 8(1), 85-103.
30. Shulman, B., Dueck, R., Ryan, D., Breau, G., Sadowski, I., & Misri, S. (2018). Feasibility of a mindfulness-based cognitive therapy group intervention as an adjunctive treatment for postpartum depression and anxiety. Journal of affective disorders, 235, 61-67.
31. Teasdale, J. D., Segal, Z., & Williams, J. M. G. (1995). How does cognitive therapy prevent depressive relapse and why should attentional control (mindfulness) training help? Behaviour Research and therapy, 33(1), 25-39.
32. Usefi, Alireza, Oraki, Mohammad, Zare, Maryam, Imani, Saeed. (2013). ffectiveness of Mindfulness in Decreasing Stress, Anxiety and Depression among the Substance Abusers. Journal of Thought & Behavior in Clinical Psychology Vol. 7 (No. 26), pp. 17-26. (In Persian)
33. Weber, S., Puta, C., Lesinski, M., Gabriel, B., Steidten, T., Bär, K. J., ... & Gabriel, H. H. (2018). Symptoms of anxiety and depression in young athletes using the hospital anxiety and depression scale. Frontiers in Physiology, 9, 182.
34. Zhang, C. Q., Si, G., Duan, Y., Lyu, Y., Keatley, D. A., & Chan, D. K. (2016). The effects of mindfulness training on beginners' skill acquisition in dart throwing: A randomized controlled trial. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 22, 279-285.