1. Allen, M. S., Magee, C. A., Vella, S. A., & Laborde, S. (2017). Bidirectional associations between personality and physical activity in adulthood. Health Psychology, 36(4), 332.
2. Aminaei, A, R., Shahabi Kaseb, M, R. (2014). Comparison of Lifeguards' Emotional Intelligence Based on Sexuality and Working Experience. Sport Psychology Studies, 3(7), 106-93. In Persian.
3. Akbari,R. Joukar, B.( 2013). Investigating the effect of sport on emotional excitement and emotional creativity. National Iranian Football Academy,1-3.In Persian.
4. Badin, O. O., Smith, M. R., Conte, D., & Coutts, A. J. (2016). Mental fatigue: impairment of technical performance in small-sided soccer games. International journal of sports physiology and performance, 11(8), 1100-1105.
5. Barlow, A., & Banks, A. P. (2014). Using emotional intelligence in coaching high-performance athletes: A randomised controlled trial. Coaching: An International Journal of Theory, Research and Practice, 7(2), 132-139.
6. Bradbury,K. Graves, J.(2005).emotional intelligence (skills and tests). Translated by; Ganji, M (1392). First of print.savalan. In Persian.
7. Cherniss, C. (2000). Emotional intelligence: What it is and why it matters. In annual meeting of the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology, New Orleans, LA (Vol. 15).
8. Constantine, M. G. (2001). Theoretical orientation, empathy, and multicultural counseling competence in school counselor trainees. Professional School Counseling, 4(5), 342.
9. Crombie, D., Lombard, C., & Noakes, T. (2009). Emotional intelligence scores predict team sports performance in a national cricket competition. International Journal of Sports Science & Coaching, 4(2), 209-224.
10. Crombie, D., Lombard, C., & Noakes, T. (2011). Increasing emotional intelligence in cricketers: An intervention study. International Journal of Sports Science & Coaching, 6(1), 69-86.
11. Deci, E. L., & Ryan, R. M. (2008). Self-determination theory: A macro theory of human motivation, development, and health. Canadian psychology/Psychologies Canadian, 49(3), 182.
12. Edwards, W. H. (2010). Motor learning and control: From theory to practice. Cengage Learning.
13. Gottfredson, L. S. (1997). Mainstream science on intelligence: An editorial with 52 signatories, history, and bibliography.
14. Hanin, Y. L., & Stambulova, N. B. (2002). Metaphoric description of performance states: An application of the IZOF model. The Sport Psychologist, 16(4), 396-415.
15. Hill-Haas, S. V., Dawson, B., Impellizzeri, F. M., & Coutts, A. J. (2011). Physiology of small-sided games training in football. Sports medicine, 41(3), 199-220.
16. Kopp, A., & Jekauc, D. (2018). The influence of emotional intelligence on performance in competitive sports: A meta-analytical investigation. Sports, 6(4), 175.
17. Laborde, S., Dosseville, F., & Allen, M. S. (2016). Emotional intelligence in sport and exercise: A systematic review. Scandinavian journal of medicine & science in sports, 26(8), 862-874.
18. Laborde, S., Guillén, F., & Watson, M. (2017). Trait emotional intelligence questionnaire full-form and short-form versions: Links with sport participation frequency and duration and type of sport practiced. Personality and Individual Differences, 108, 5-9.
19. Martins, A., Ramalho, N., & Morin, E. (2010). A comprehensive meta-analysis of the relationship between emotional intelligence and health. Personality and individual differences, 49(6), 554-564.
20. Mayer, J. D., Caruso, D. R., & Salovey, P. (1999). Emotional intelligence meets traditional standards for an intelligence. Intelligence, 27(4), 267-298.
21. Mikolajczak, M. (2009). Going Beyond the Ability-Trait Debate: The Three-Level Model of Emotional Intelligence. E-Journal of Applied Psychology, 5(2).
22. Nelis, D., Quoidbach, J., Mikolajczak, M., & Hansenne, M. (2009). Increasing emotional intelligence:(How) is it possible? Personality and individual differences, 47(1), 36-41.
23. Rapisarda, B. A. (2002). The impact of emotional intelligence on work team cohesiveness and performance. The International Journal of Organizational Analysis, 10(4), 363-379.
24. Reis, M. A. M. D., Vasconcellos, F. V. D. A., & Almeida, M. B. D. (2017). Performance and tactical behavior of youth soccer players. Revista Brasileira de Cineantropometria & Desempenho Humano, 19(2), 242-250.
25. Riahi, L. Farrokhi, A. Farahani, A. Shamsipour, P. (2013). The effect of emotional intelligence training on adolescent athlete's mental skills. Journal of Growth and Motor Learning-Sports, 4, 40-25. In persian.
26. Rushton, J. P., Bons, T. A., & Hur, Y. M. (2008). The genetics and evolution of the general factor of personality. Journal of Research in Personality, 42(5), 1173-1185.
27. Santos, S., Jimenez, S., Sampaio, J., & Leite, N. (2017). Effects of the Skills4Genius sports-based training program in creative behavior. PloS one, 12(2), e0172520.
28. Schutte, N. S., Malouff, J. M., Thorsteinsson, E. B., Bhullar, N., & Rooke, S. E. (2007). A meta-analytic investigation of the relationship between emotional intelligence and health. Personality and individual differences, 42(6), 921-933.
29. Seyed Ameri, M, H., Saeidi, S., Manafi, F. (2013). The relationship between emotional intelligence and achievement of team sports athletes in the 11th student Olympiad across the country. Sport Psychology Studies, 2(4), 56-47. In Persian.
30. Stephan, Y., Sutin, A. R., & Terracciano, A. (2014). Physical activity and personality development across adulthood and old age: Evidence from two longitudinal studies. Journal of Research in Personality, 49, 1-7.