1. Besharat, M. A. (2007). Construction and Validation of Tehran Multidimensional Perfectionism Scale, Journal of Psychological Research, No. 19, 67-49. In Persian
2. Blair, S. N., Booth, I. G., H. Iwane, B. Mari, V. M. Et al (1996). “Development of public policy and physically activity initiatives internationally”. Sport Medicine 21, PP: 157-163.
3. Booth, M. P. Macaskhll. N. Owen, B. Oldenburg. B. H. Narcus, and Bauman A. (1993). “Population prevalence and correlates of stages of change in Physical activity”. Heal education quarterly”. 20. PP: 431-440.
4. Burns, L.H., & Covington, S.N. (2000). In fertility counselling: A comprehensive handbook for children. New York: Parthenon.
5. Du, H., Bernardo, A, B, I., Yeung, S, S. (2015). Locus-of-hope and life satisfaction: The mediating roles of personal self-esteem and relational self-esteem. Personality and Individual Differences, 83, 228–233.
6. Feldman, D, B., Kubota, M., (2015). Hope, self-efficacy, optimism, and academic achievement: Distinguishing constructs and levels of specificity in predicting college. Learning and Individual Differences, 37, 210–216.
7. Flett, G. L., Stainton, M., Hewitt, P. L., Sherry, S. B., & Lay, C. (2012). Procrastination automatic thoughts as a personality construct: An analysis of the procrastinator cognitions inventory. Journal of Rational-Emotive & Cognitive-Behavior Therapy, 30 (4), 223–236.
8. Ganji, L. (2004). Investigating the Relationship between Perfectionism and Dimensions of Academic Performance, Depression and Anxiety in High School Students in Tehran, in academic year 2004-2005. Bachelor of Science Degree in Allameh Tabatabai University. In Persian
9. Ghasemi, A; Abedi, A, Baghban, I. (2009). The Effectiveness of Group training the base on Snyder Hope Theory in Elderly Happiness. Knowledge and Research in Applied Psychology, 14, 17–40. In Persian.
10. Gill, D. L., Gross, J. B., & Huddleston, S. (1983). Participation motivation in youth sports. International journal of sport psychology, 14 (1), 1-14.
11. Hewitt, P.L & Flett, G.L, (2002). Perfectionism and stress processes in psychopathology. Washington, D.C: American psychological association.
12. Hewitt, P. L., & Flett ,G.L.(1991) .Perfectionism In The Self And Social Contexts : Conceptualization ,Assessment , And Association With Psychopathology. Journal of personality and social psychology, 60, 456 – 470.
13. Hewitt, P.L & Flett, G.L, (2002). Perfectionism and stress processes in psychopathology. Washington, D.C.
14. Hewitt, P. L., & Flett, G.L. (1991). Perfectionism in The Self and Social Contexts: Conceptualization, Assessment, And Association with Psychopathology. Journal of personality and social psychology, 60, 456 – 470
15. Hornay, k. (1937). The neurotic personality of our time. New York: Norton. American Psychological Association.
16. Islami, M. A., Azadi, Y; Gharaqi Zandi, H; Emadeddin. (2018). The Relationship between Optimism and Self-efficacy with Motivation for Sport Improvement in Physical Education Students. Journal of Counseling and Psychotherapy Culture, 8 (32), 111-132. In Persian.
17. Jarvie, G. (2003). “Communitarianism, sport and social capital”. International Review for the Sociology of Sport, 38, 139-153.
18. Kabori, O. (2006). A cognitive model of perfectionism: The relationship of perfectionism personality to psychological adaptation and maladaptation. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, University of Tokyo, Tokyo.
19. Lee, E. (2005). The relationship of motivation and flow experience to academic procrastination in university students. The Journal of Genetic Psychology, 166, 5-14.
20. McIntosh, W., Robert. & Goeldner, R., Charles. (1990). Tourism principles, philosophies.6 Th ed., New York, NY: John Wiley & Son, Inc.
21. Mohebbi, S; Mohammadi, S. (2012). Motivation of physical education students to participate in sports activities. Proceedings of the 6th National Conference of Iranian Students of Physical Education and Sport Sciences. Tehran. In Persian.
22. Movahedi M., Movahedi Y., & Farhadi A. (2016). The effect of Hope Therapy education on life expectancy and general health of cancer patients. Journal of Holistic Nursing and Midwifery, V. 25, Nu. 76; 92-84. In Persian
23. Parsa Mehr, M. (2011). Investigating the motives associated with continuous participation in sport activities among physical education students. Journal of Sport Management and Motor Behavior Research, 13. In Persian.
24. Perks, Thomas. (2007). “Does sport foster social capital? The contribution of sport to a life style of community participation”. Sociology of Sport Journal. 24, 378-401.
25. Piri, M., Ahar, S., Mahmoodi, A. (2015). Comparison of Gender Differences in Athletic Students' Motivation for Athletic Participation. Journal of Education and Evaluation, 29, 123-109. In Persian.
26. Putnam, R. (2000). “Bowling alone: the collapse and revival of American community”. Simon and Schuster, New York.
27. Ramazani Nejad, R; Rahmani Nia, F; Taghavi Takyar, S. A. (2009). Investigating the motivations of participants in public sports in the open air. Journal of Sport Management, 1(2), 5-23. In Persian.
28. Shafizadeh, M. (2006). Validating the Athletic Participation Scale of Motivation and Homework and Self-Esteem. "Research Project, Institute for Physical Education and Sport Sciences, pp. 43-42. In Persian.
29. Shafran, R., Cooper, Z., & Fairburn, C. G. (2002). Clinical perfectionism: A cognitive–behavioral analysis. Behavior Research and Therapy, 40(7), 773-791.
30. Sharepour, M. (2006). Conceptualizing Measurement and Policy Implications. Sari, Mazandaran Management and Planning Organization, p. 63. In Persian.
31. Skinner, J., Zakus, D. H. (2008). “Development through sport: building social capital in disadvantaged communities”. Sport management review, 11, 253-275.
32. Snyder CR; Lopez SJ. (2002). Hand Book of Positive Psychology London, Oxford University Press.
33. Snyder, C. R., Harris, C., Anderson, J. R., Holleran, S. A., Irving, L. M., Sigmon, S. T., Yoshinobu, L., Gibb, J., Langelle, C., & Harney, P. (1991). The will and the ways: development and validation of an individual-differences measure of hope. Journal personality social psychology, 60(4):570-585.
34. Tonts, M. (2005). “Competitive sport and social capital in rural Australia”. Journal of rural studies, 21, 137-149.