1. Adyal Baft Moqadam, Reyhaneh. (2012). The effect of caffeine on exercise performance and substrate metabolism during exercise and one hour later in athlete girls. Master's thesis, Physical Education and Sport Sciences, Physical Education Exercise, Hakim Sabzevari University. In Persian.
2. Asteki, Ali Akbar. (2013). Comparison of the effect of three types of music (zorkhay, gentle and spicy) on some of the results of physical fitness tests. Master's thesis, Physical Education and Sport Sciences, Sport Physiology, Isfahan University. In Persian.
3. Barzegar, Hamed, Suri, Rahman, Akbarnejad, Ali and Vassidi, Elham. (2013). Investigating the effect of music on cardio-respiratory responses and the index of perceived wrestling athletes in increasing exercise. Razi Journal of Medical Sciences, 20 (107), 32-40. In Persian.
4. Belkhir, Y, Rekika, GH, Chtourouc, H, Souissi, N. (2019). Listening to neutral or self-selected motivational music during warm-up to improve short-term maximal performance in soccer players: Eﬀect of time of day. Physiology & Behavior 204, 168–173. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.physbeh.2019.02.033.
5. Besharati, Aazam, Meshkati, Zohreh and Hosseini, Indifference. (2016). Effect of exciting and relaxing music on acquisition and learning of handball penalty accuracy. Research on Sport Management and Motor Behavior, 12 (24), 275-286. In Persian.
6. Bigliassi, M., Karageorghis, C. I., Wright, M. J., Orgs, G., & Nowicky, A. V. (2017). Eﬀects of auditory stimuli on electrical activity in the brain during cycle ergometry. Physiology & Behavior, 177. 135-147. doi: 10.1016/j.physbeh.2017.04.023.
7. Bigliassi, M., Karageorghis, C.I. Nowicky, A.V Orgs, G. Wright, M.J. (2016). Cerebral mechanism underlying the effects of music during a fatiguing isometric ankle-dorsiflexion task, Psychophysiology, 53 (10), 1472–1483. DOI: 10.1111/psyp.12693.
8. Bigliassi, M., Karageorghis, C.I., Hoy, G.K., & Layne, G.S. (2018). The Way You Make Me Feel: Psychological and cerebral responses to music during real-life physical activity. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 41, 211–217. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.psychsport. 2018.01.010.
9. Boutcher S.H, Trenske M. (1990). The effects of sensory deprivation and music on perceived exertion and affect during exercise. Journal Sport & Exercise Psychology, 12, 167-176. DOI:10.1123/jsep.12.2.167.
10. Burrell, T. (2018). Does music make exercise easier. New Scientist, 237 (3160), 30. doi:10.1016/s0262-4079(18)30080-0.
11. Cassidy G, Macdonald R.A.R. (2007). The effect of background music and background noise on the task performance of introverts and extraverts. Journal Psychology of Music, 35(3), 517-537. https://doi.org/10.1177%2F0305735607076444.
12. Charboneau, D. Barling, J. Kelloway, E.K. (2001). Transformational leadership and sport performance: the mediating role of intrinsic motivation. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 31(7): 1521-1534. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1559-1816.2001.tb02686.x
13. Chow, E. C. & Etnier, J. L. (2017). Effects of music and video on perceived exertion during high-intensity exercise. Journal of Sport and Health Science, 6 (1), 81–88. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jshs.2015.12.007.
14. Chtourou, C. Hmida, N. Souissi, (2017). Eﬀect of music on short-term maximal performance: sprinters vs. Long distance runners, Sport Sci. Health, 13(1), 213–216, https://doi.org/10.1007/s11332-017-0357-6.
15. Elliott, D. Polman, R. & Taylor J. (2012). The effects of relaxing music for anxiety control on competitive sport anxiety. European journal of sport science, 14, sup1, 296-301. doi: 10.1080/17461391.2012.693952.
16. Elvers, P. and Steffens. J. (2017). The Sound of Success: Investigating Cognitive and Behavioral Effects of Motivational Music in Sports. Front Psychol, 8, 2026. doi: 10.3389/fpsyg.2017.02026.
17. English, T, Mavros, Y, Jay, O. (2019). Listening to motivational music mitigates heat-related reductions in exercise performance. Physiology & Behavior, 208: 112567. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.physbeh.2019.112567.
18. Flint, M. (2010). The effect of music on physical productivity. A Senior Honors Thesis Presented in Partial Fulfillment of the Requirements for graduation with research distinction in Psychology in the undergraduate colleges of The Ohio State University. at Mansfield February. http://hdl.handle.net/1811/45032
19. Frey, P. Ruhnau, N. Weisz. (2015). Not so diﬀerent after all: the same oscillatory processes support diﬀerent types of attention. Brain Res, 1626, 183–197. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.brainres.2015.02.017.
20. Gall, M., Borg, W., and Gall, J. (1996). Quantitative and Qualitative Research Methods in Educational Sciences and Psychology (Volume I) (Seventh Edition). Translated by Ahmad Reza Nasr, Hamid Reza Arizi, Mahmoud Abolghasemi, Mohammad Jafar Pakraseresht, Khosro Bagheri, Mohammad Kheir, Manijeh Shahani Eilagh and Zohreh Khosravi (1). Tehran: Side. In Persian.
21. Ghaderi, Mohammad, Azarbaijani, Mohammad Ali, Agha Alinezhad, Hamid, Atashak, Sirvan, Farooqi, Mohammad Reza and Ghaderi, Davood. (2013). The Effect of Hearing the Rhythm of Slow Music on Anaerobic Exercise and Salivary Cortisol Concentration in Active Men. Sports Science Scientific Journal, 5 (11), 87-105. In Persian.
22. Han, L. Sit, JWH. Chung, L. Jiao, ZY. Maw, G. (2010). Effects of music therapy intervention on physiological stress response and anxiety level of mechanically ventilated patients in China: a randomized controlled trial. J Clin Nurs, 19 (7), 978-987.doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2009.02845.x.
23. Hooman, Heydar Ali. (2008). A Practical Guide to Meta-Analysis in Scientific Research (First Edition). Tehran: Side. In Persian.
24. Javanbakhti, G., Vaez Mousavi, M., and Ghasemi, A. (2016). Effects of aerobic exercise with music on selected behavioral characteristics in bipolar patients. Journal of Sport Psychology Studies, 5(17); 117-126. In Persian.
25. Kachanathu, S. J., Verma, S. K., & Khanna, G. L. (2012). The effect of music therapy and meditation on sports performance in professional shooters. Journal of Exercise Science and Physiotherapy, 6, (2), 70-77.
26. Karageorghis C.I, Mouzourides D.A, Priest D.L, Sasso T.A, Morrish D.J, Walley C.L. (2009). Psychophysical and ergogenic effects of synchronous music during treadmill walking. Journal of Sport & Exercise Psychology, 31(1), 18-36. DOI:10.1123/jsep.31.1.18.
27. Karageorghis, C. Jones, L. & Priest, DL. (2011). Revisiting the relationship between exercise heart rate and music tempo preference. Res Q Exerc Sport, 82 (2), 274-84. DOI:10.1080/02701367.2011.10599755.
28. Kuan, G. Morris, T. Terry, P. (2017). Effects of music on arousal during imagery in elite shooters: A pilot study. shooters: A pilot study. Plos One, 12(4), e0175022. https://doi.org/01.1992/journal. pone.0175022.
29. Lee, A. L., Dolmage, T. E., Rhim, M., Goldstein, R. S., & Brooks, D. (2018). The Impact of Listening to Music During a High-Intensity Exercise Endurance Test in People with COPD. Chest, 153 (5), 1134–1141. doi:10.1016/j.chest.2017.12.001.
30. McMorris, T., Barwood, M., & Corbett,. J. (2018). Central fatigue theory and endurance exercise: toward an interoceptive model, Neurosci. Biobehav. Neuroscience & Biobehavioral Reviews. 93: 93–107. doi: 10.1016/j.neubiorev.2018.03.024.
31. Mohammadi Orangi, Behzad, Shahrzad, Neda and Ya ali, Rasoul (2017). Effect of eight weeks of aerobic rhythmic exercises on music on motor fatigue, anxiety and depression in children with developmental coordination disorder. motor behavior, 4(30), 70-57. In Persian.
32. Mohammadzadeh, Hasan and Ahmadi, Ajdar (2008). The effect of acoustic music on the level of understanding of the pressure and performance of trained and untrained individuals in increasing activity to the point of exhaustion. Quarterly Journal, Movement, 4(38), 147-159. In Persian.
33. Neshati, Abolfazl, Hekmati, Isa and Gholizadeh, Hussein (2014). Psychological Factors Affecting Judicial Workers' Sport Performance in East Azarbaijan Province: A Structural Equation Modeling Study. Journal of Sport Management Studies, 6(24), 131-152. In Persian.
34. Niyazi, Reza, Azarbaijani, Mohammad, Khanpour, Mohammad Ali, & Kohanpour, Maliheh (2011). Impact of music, ambient sound and sensory deprivation after exhaustion on volleyball performance in amateur male volleyball players. Speech at the First National Congress of Physical Education and Sport Sciences in Arsanjan. In Persian.
35. Pourhosseini, Faranak and Tahmasbi Borujeni, Shahzad (2018). The effect of slow and slow music on the depth perception of athlete young girls in fatigue conditions. Journal of Growth and Learning-Motor Sport, 10 (31), 61-77. In Persian.
36. Rhodes, R. E., & Quinlan, A. (2018). Physical activity messaging for action control. In B. Jackson, D. James, & J. Compton (Eds). Persuasion and communication in sport, exercise, and physical activity (pp. 38–54). New York: Routledge.
37. Roohbakhsh Ejtemaie, M., Aeini, M., & Sobhi GharaMaleki, N. (2019). Effectiveness of Aerobic Exercise on Stress, Anxiety and Depression in Children with Intractable Behavioral Disorders. Journal of Sport Psychology Studies, 7(26), 61-76. In Persian. Doi: 10.22089/SPSYJ.2018.5893.1625. In Persian.
38. Sajjadi, Hamid Reza, Ghadiri, Farhad and Bahram, Abbas. (2018). The effect of 12 weeks of increasing muscle resistance training on gross motor function and participation in sports activities in children with spastic cerebral palsy. Koomesh Quarterly, 20 (3), 530-540. In Persian.
39. Sardaripour, Mehran, Ahadi, Hassan and Namazizadeh, Mehdi (2010). Investigating the role of cognitive and physical anxiety in sport performance. Quarterly Journal of Educational Psychology, 5 (15), 109-125. In Persian.
40. Savitha D, Mallikarjuna R. N, Rao, C. (2010). Effect of different musical tempo on post- exercise recovery in young adults, Journal Indian J Physiol Pharmacol, 54 (1):32-36.
41. Seif Barghi, Tohid, Kordi, Ramin and Meamari, Amir Hossein. (2013). The Effectiveness of Mental Illustration on the Performance of Elite Football Athletes in Youth and Adults: A Clinical Trial. Journal of Faculty of Medicine, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, 71 (3), 171-178. In Persian.
42. Sha'bani bahar, Gholamreza, Yaghoubi, Abolghasem and Faroughi, Hussein (2010). Determining the Relationship between Emotional Intelligence and Athletic Performance in Athletes of Hamadan Province. Journal of Research in Sport Science, 28, 81-92.
43. Shum, A. Taylor, BJ. Thayala J. & Chan, MF. (2014). The effects of sedative music on sleep quality of older community-dwelling adults in Singapore. Complementary therapies in medicine, 22 (1):49-56. doi: 10.1016/j.ctim.2013.11.003.
44. Siah Mansour, Behrouz. (2013). The effect of music on lipid oxidation responses to sub-maximal activity in athletes. Study Type of Exercise. Thesis for obtaining a Master's Degree in Physical Education and Sport Sciences in Sport Physiology. In Persian.
45. Sihvonen AJ, Särkämö, T, Leo, V, Tervaniemi, M, Altenmüller, E, Soinila, S. (2017). Music-based interventions in neurological rehabilitation. Lancet Neurol, 16(8):648-660. doi: 10.1016/S1474-4422(17)30168-0.
46. Stegemöller E. L., Izbicki, P. & Hibbing, P. (2018). The inﬂuence of moving with music on motor cortical activity. Neuroscience Letters, 683, 27-32. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.neulet.2018.06.030.
47. Stork, M. J., & Martin Ginis, K. A. (2017). Listening to music during sprint interval exercise: The impact on exercise attitudes and intentions. Journal of Sports Sciences, 35 (19): 1940-1946. doi:10.1080/02640414.2016.1242764.
48. Stork, M. J., Karageorghis, C. I., &. Martin Ginis, K. A. (2019). Let’s Go: Psychological, psychophysical, and physiological eﬀects of music during sprint interval exercise. Psychology of Sport & Exercise, 45, 101547. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.psychsport.2019.101547.
49. Stuart D.S, Karageorghis C.I. (2005). Effects of Synchronous Music on 400-Metre Sprint Performance, School of Sport and Education. 24(10):1095-10102. DOI:10.1080/02640410500432789.
50. Taheri Naeeme, Shojaei, Naeeme, Ahmadi Mohsen, Keyvanlo Fahimeh, Jalali, Shahin and Ghofrani, Mohsen. (2011) The effect of music on the characteristics of the mood and the accuracy of throwing basketball players. Journal of Sabzevar University of Medical Sciences, 19(2), 189-196. In Persian.
51. Talebi, Ruhollah, Naimi kia, Malihe and Piri, Mojgan. (2015). The effect of music as a motivational component on the accuracy of isokinetic force production in non-elite Taekwondo players. Journal of Motor Behavior, 7(20), 89-104. In Persian.
52. Tanaka, D., Tsukamoto, H., Suga, T., Takenaka, S., Hamaoka, T., Hashimoto, T., Isaka, T., (2018). Self-selected music-induced reduction of perceived exertion during moderate-intensity exercise does not interfere with post-exercise improvements in inhibitory control. Physiology & Behavior, 194, 170–176. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.physbeh.2018.05.030.
53. Thakare, A. Mehrotra, R. & Singh, A. (2017). Effect of music tempo on exercise performance and heart rate among young adults. Int J Physiol Pathophysiol Pharmacol, 9 (2), 35–39.
54. Thompson, W. R. (2017). Worldwide survey of ﬁtness trends for 2018: The CREP edition. ACSM's Health & Fitness Journal, 21 (6), 10–19. DOI:10.1249/FIT.0000000000000341.
55. Tiev, M. Ann, M. Swank, R. Robert, J. & Barbara, W. (2010). Effect of music and dialogue on perception of exertion, enjoyment, and metabolic responses during exercise. Fitness, 6(2), 45-52.
56. Torabi, Farnaz, Ranjbar, Kia and Syori, Zahra. (2013). Investigating the effect of music on the performance of physical fitness factors in adolescent boys. Sport Growth and Learning Journal, 5 (1), 39-53. Doi: 10.22059/JMLM.2013.35003. In Persian.
57. Vafaie, Behzad (2015). Comparison of the effect of music on anaerobic performance response of young athletes (Gender Study). M.Sc. Thesis, Faculty of Physical Education and Sport Sciences, University of Tehran. In Persian.