1. Avolio, B. J., Zhu, W., Koh, W., & Bhatia, P. (2004). Transformational leadership and organizational commitment: Mediating role of psychological empowerment and moderating role of structural distance. Journal of Organizational Behavior: The International Journal of Industrial, Occupational and Organizational Psychology and Behavior, 25(8), 951-968.
2. Beginiya. A., Sardari. A., Najarinegad. (2010). The Impact of Cognitive Empowerment of Employees on Human Resource Productivity Enhancement Factors. Public Administration Perspaective, 3(4), 79-102. In Persian
3. Bhatnagar, J. (2005). The power of psychological empowerment as an antecedent to organizational commitment in Indian managers. Human Resource Development International, 8(4), 419-433.
4. Burke, C. S., Fiore, S. M., & Salas, E. (2003). The role of shared cognition in enabling shared leadership and team adaptability. Shared leadership: Reframing the hows and whys of leadership,9(12), 103-123.
5. Chams, N., & García-Blandón, J. (2019). On the importance of sustainable human resource management for the adoption of sustainable development goals. Resources. Conservation and Recycling, (32)4, 109-122.
6. Choi, S. B., Kim, K., & Kang, S. W. (2017). Effects of transformational and shared leadership styles on employees' perception of team effectiveness. Social Behavior and Personality: an international journal, 45(3), 377-386. In Persian
7. Clark, R. A., Hartline, M. D., & Jones, K. C. (2009). The effects of leadership style on hotel employees' commitment to service quality. Cornell Hospitality Quarterly, 50(2), 209-231.
8. Clarke, N. (2012). Shared leadership in projects: A matter of substance over style. Team Performance Management: An International Journal, 18(3), 196-209.
9. Grille, A., Schulte, E. M., & Kauffeld, S. (2015). Promoting shared leadership: A multilevel analysis investigating the role of prototypical team leader behavior, psychological empowerment, and fair rewards. Journal of Leadership & Organizational Studies, 22(3), 324-339.
10. Guo, C., Brown, W. A., Ashcraft, R. F., Yoshioka, C. F., & Dong, H. K. D. (2011). Strategic human resources management in nonprofit organizations. Review of Public Personnel Administration, 31(3), 248-269.
11. Ha, J. P., & Ha, J. (2015). Organizational justice–affective commitment relationship in a team sport setting: The moderating effect of group cohesion. Journal of Management & Organization, 21(1), 107-124.
12. Han, S. J., Lee, Y., Beyerlein, M., & Kolb, J. (2018). Shared leadership in teams: The role of coordination, goal commitment, and knowledge sharing on perceived team performance. Team Performance Management: An International Journal, 24(3), 150-168.
13. Holland, P., Sheehan, C., & De Cieri, H. (2007). Attracting and retaining talent: Exploring human resources development trends in Australia. Human Resource Development International, 10(3), 247-262.
14. Hoye, R. (2007). Commitment, involvement and performance of voluntary sport organization board members. European Sport Management Quarterly, 7(1), 109-121.
15. Jafariharandy R, Najafi H. (2017). The Impact of Leadership Style on Human Resources Performance in Organization Mediated by Organizational Silence. Management Studies in Development and Evolution. 26(85), 57-85. In Persian
16. Joo, B. K., & Shim, J. H. (2010). Psychological empowerment and organizational commitment: the moderating effect of organizational learning culture. Human Resource Development International, 13(4), 425-441.
17. Lee, Y., Kim, S. H., & Joon-Ho, K. (2013). Coach leadership effect on elite handball players' psychological empowerment and organizational citizenship behavior. International Journal of Sports Science & Coaching, 8(2), 327-342.
18. Macke, J., & Genari, D. (2019). Systematic literature review on sustainable human resource management. Journal of cleaner production, 20(8), 806-815.
19. Menon, S. T. (1999). Psychological empowerment: Definition, measurement, and validation. Canadian Journal of Behavioural Science/Revue canadienne des sciences du comportement, 31(3), 161-168.
20. Nikitenko, G. V., Zvyagintseva, O. S., Sergienko, E. G., Babkina, O. N., & Chernikova, L. I. (2017). Development of human resources of the organization with the help of team-building model. Calitatea, 18(157), 132-141.
21. Park, E. M., & Seo, J. H. (2019). Effects of Shared Leadership, Psychological Empowerment and Organizational Justice on Organizational Commitment. Journal of Digital Convergence, 17(6), 177-184.
22. Scott-Jackson, W., & Michie, J. (2017). Culture and Business Operations: How the Gulf Arab Leadership Style Impacts a Contingent Human Resource Management. Business and Society in the Middle East. 8(3), 31-47.
23. Singh, A., & Gupta, B. (2015). Job involvement, organizational commitment, professional commitment, and team commitment: A study of generational diversity. Benchmarking: An International Journal, 22(6), 1192-1211.
24. Söderlund, J., & Borg, E. (2018). Liminality in management and organization studies: Process, position and place. International Journal of Management Reviews, 20(4), 880-902.
25. Solansky, S. T. (2008). Leadership style and team processes in self-managed teams. Journal of Leadership & Organizational Studies, 14(4), 332-341.
26. Tachis, S., & Tzetzis, G. (2015). The relationship among fans’ involvement, psychological commitment, and loyalty in professional team sports. International Journal of Sport Management, 18(4), 1-25.
27. Wang, F. J., Chich-Jen, S., & Mei-Ling, T. (2010). Effect of leadership style on organizational performance as viewed from human resource management strategy. African Journal of Business Management, 4(18), 3924-3936.
28. Wood, V. R. (2015). Organizational Commitment and International Competitiveness. In Proceedings of the 1989 Academy of Marketing Science (AMS) Annual Conference. 132-137. Springer, Cham.
29. Yavari, Y. (2016). Procrastination and psychological empowerment in sports sciences faculty members. Sport Science-International Scientific Journal of Kinesiology, 18(2), 54-60. In Persian
30. Yavariyan. A., Vali. M., Rajabi. M., Hosseninasab. S., darabi. M., Tutiyan. S., Jaliliyan. S. (2016). Shared Leadership Approach in Organizational Resource Planning and Implementation of Human Resource Management System. 4th International Conference on Modern Research in Management, Economics and Accounting. Tehran. In Persian