1. Aghdasi, M., Behzadnia, B. (2016). Forecasting the psychological needs and well-being of athlete students: based on the role of instructors. Journal Sport Psychology Studies, 5 (16), 1-18. In Persian
2. Ahmadi, M., Namazizadeh, M., Mokhtari, P. (2012). Perceived motivational atmosphere, satisfaction with psychological needs and self-motivation in the sport of children. Research in sport management and motor behavior, 2 (3), 125-139. In Persian
3. Arzu, D., Emine, H. T., Levent, E. (2006). Perceived barriers to physical activity in university students. Journal of Sport science and Medicine، Vol. 5، PP: 615-620.
4. Bamber, D. J., Cockerill, I. M., Rodgers, S., Carroll, D. (2003). Diagnostic criteria for exercise dependence in women. British Journal of Sports Medicine, 37, 393e400.
5. Brown, R. I. F. (2012). A theoretical model of behavioral addictions – Applied to offending. in J. E. Hodge, M. McMurran and C. R. Hollin (eds) Addicted to crime? New York: Wiley, 13–65.
6. Bruno, A., Quattrone, D., Scimeca, G., Cicciarelli, C., Romeo, V., Pandolfo, G., Zoccali, R., Muscatello, M. (2014). Unraveling Exercise Addiction: The Role of Narcissism and Self-Esteem. Journal of Addiction. Volume 2014, Article ID 987841, 6 pages http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2014/987841
7. Costa, S., Coppolino, P., Oliva, P. (2016). Exercise dependence and maladaptive perfectionism: The mediating role of basic psychological needs. International Journal of Mental Health and Addiction, 14, 241-256.
8. Deci, E.L., yan, R.M., Gagne, M. (2001). Need satisfaction, motivation, and well-being in the work organizations of a former eastern bloc country: A cross-cultural study of self-determination. Personality and Psychology Bulletin, 27, 930-942.
9. Forrest, R. O., Henderson, K. J. (2013). Perfectionism and reaction to athletic completion. Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology, 13, 323-335.
10. Griffiths, M. (1997). Exercise addiction: A case study. Addiction Research and Theory, 5, 161–8.
11. Hagan, A., Hausenblas, H. (2003). The Relationship between Exercise Dependence Symptoms and Perfectionism. American Journal of Health Studies. 18(2/3):133-137.
12. Hauck, C., Schipfer, M., Cook B., Ellrott, T. (2017). Food addiction, exercise dependence and perfectionism in amateur athletes. Institute for Nutrition and Psychology at the University of Goettingen.
13. Hausenblas, H. A., Symons Downs, D. (2002). Exercise dependence: a systematic review. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 3, 89–123.
14. Hematinejad, M., Nikbakhsh, R. (2015). The relationship between perfectionism and spontaneity in students' athletic behaviors. International conference of new research findings in sports science, Tehran, Nikan Institute of Higher Education. In Persian
15. Henrik, G., Peter, H., Goran, k., Mattias, J. (2008). A qualitative analysis of burnout in elite Swedish athletes, Psychology of sport and Exercise. 9, 800-816.
16. Hill, A. P., Robson, S. J., & Stamp, G. M. (2015). The predictive ability of perfectionistic traits and self-presentational styles in relation to exercise dependence. Personality and Individual Differences, 86, 176-183.
17. Janson, S., Widlund, S. (2017). The Mediating Role of Self-esteem in the Relationship between Perfectionism and Exercise Dependence. Thesis Basic level degree of Bachelor. Örebro University, School of Law, Psychology and Social Work.
18. Miller. J., Christopher M. (2014). Personality traits and exercise dependence: Exploring the role of narcissism and perfectionism, International Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology, DOI: 10.1080/1612197X.2014.932821
19. Peimanpak, F., Mansour, L., Sadeghi, M., Purebraham, T. (2012). the relationship of job stress with marital satisfaction and mental health in nurses of Tehran hospitals. Quarterly Journal of Career and Organizational Counseling, 4(13): 27-54. In Persian
20. Ryan, R.M., Deci, E.L. (2004). Intrinsic and extrinsic motivations: Classic definitions and new directions. Contemporary Educational Psychology, 25, 54-67.
21. Stoll, O., Lau, A., Stober, J. (2008). Perfectionism and performance in a new basketball training task: Does striving for perfection enhance or undermine performance? Psychology of sport and Exercise. 5, 620-629.